Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally some respect for the CAA, Duke was lucky cause BA Walker was in foul trouble cause he is arguably better than Eric Maynor, although Maynor is a true baller.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Dude shut up. I told you Duke was overrated all year long and you didn't believe me. I told you they weren't good this year and you didn't believe me.

Hate to say it but "I told you so." Btw, I could care less about next year. Duke is going to be beastly if they get everyone back. And you should beat us next season. But this year I have the last laugh, muahahahahah!!

Actually, do you even know who we have coming in next year?
How can you have the last laugh when Illinois hasn;t played yet?

I still do this Duke was top 25(pre tourney). VCU was just more clucth tonight down the stretch. If duke makes freethrows game over. I said that would decidet the game. They missed what 12? That's terrible.
I know who Duke has comming in next year, I dont have to know who you have comming in because you have no one to work with right now. BTW I will have the last laugh because My pick is still going to win the championship(kansas).

Also, did anyone see that layup by Nelson? What terrible defense by VCU.

We will have to continue this argument later b/c

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
How can you have the last laugh when Illinois hasn;t played yet?

I still do this Duke was top 25(pre tourney). VCU was just more clucth tonight down the stretch. If duke makes freethrows game over. I said that would decidet the game. They missed what 12? That's terrible.
I know who Duke has comming in next year, I dont have to know who you have comming in because you have no one to work with right now. BTW I will have the last laugh because My pick is still going to win the championship(kansas).

Also, did anyone see that layup by Nelson? What terrible defense by VCU.

We will have to continue this argument later b/c
Dude just give it up this year. What part of 8-8 in the ACC, first round loss in the ACC Tourney, and first round loss in the NCAA Tourney do you not understand?

Also, I have the last laugh on Duke is what I meant. This has nothing to do with Illinois. Btw, we're supposed to lose tomorrow anyway.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was intentional by VCU don't let them take a last second three with a tied game they know they would score.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maynor wore down Paulus. And he's a better player.
Maynor better than Paulus? no. Paulus had more points, rebounds, assits, and actually his defense was just fine. He wore his down? Paulus lead all scorers? How is that " wearing someone down". are you kidding?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Maynor better than Paulus? no. Paulus had more points, rebounds, assits, and actually his defense was just fine. He wore his down? Paulus lead all scorers? How is that " wearing someone down". are you kidding?
maynor has so good handel but he gotta work on finsihing it up
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dude just give it up this year. What part of 8-8 in the ACC, first round loss in the ACC Tourney, and first round loss in the NCAA Tourney do you not understand?

Also, I have the last laugh on Duke is what I meant. This has nothing to do with Illinois. Btw, we're supposed to lose tomorrow anyway.
It has everything to do with illinois because this whole argument started when you said they should be ranked if Duke was.

This argument is over for now. I am going to drink a ******* liter of tequila. **** the entire world. I'm getting drunk. ******* VCU, unbelieveable.

they get smoked.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
maynor has so good handel but he gotta work on finsihing it up
He's better than Paulus off the dribble, but he is not as good of shooter.

they get smoked.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I know eh? Lets get realistic here, theres no way Paulus is worse than Maynor, Paulus let me down though with the FTs and bad d#, damn i had Duke making the Sweet16.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
I know eh? Lets get realistic here, theres no way Paulus is worse than Maynor, Paulus let me down though wih the FTs and bad d#
What exactly was so bad about his defense? PLease enlighten me here.

they get smoked.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know eh? Lets get realistic here, theres no way Paulus is worse than Maynor, Paulus let me down though wih the FTs and bad d#
And he couldn't run the offense. Had a couple baaad turnovers down the stretch. Like I've said before, he's an undersized 2 guard and he always will be. He's not a PG.

Btw, Maynor hit 3 of the biggest shots of the game down the stretch, one of which one the game. Therefore Maynor = better player, tonight.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Villanova is going to win.
You wanna make a sig bet? If I win, i'll make you a Kentucky sig. If you win, i'll make myself a Villanova sig.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
And he couldn't run the offense. Had a couple baaad turnovers down the stretch. Like I've said before, he's an undersized 2 guard and he always will be. He's not a PG.

Btw, Maynor hit 3 of the biggest shots of the game down the stretch, one of which one the game. Therefore Maynor = better player, tonight.
Yup - KEY WORD = "Tonight"
You're also right about all that other stuff.

jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
You wanna make a sig bet? If I win, i'll make you a Kentucky sig. If you win, i'll make myself a Villanova sig.
ok for how long
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Scottie Reynolds is my homeboy he will dominate.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
I picked Kentucky.

Old 03-15-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ok for how long
rest of the tourney.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
rest of the tourney.
aight cool represent the nova colors well
Old 03-15-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:

He was the better player because he made the last shot? what kind of reasoning is that? CAN paulus make the game winning shot without the ball??

Paulus led the offense beautifully , he did after all have 25 points and 5 assits. not too shabby. The reason Paulus shoots more is because of the lack of offensive talent on the Duke team. Who else is going to shoot? Mcroberts and Demarcus, that's who. Oh wait they have three freshman, maybe they could do it....

they get smoked.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Scottie Reynolds is my homeboy he will dominate.
Reynolds>>>>singleteary.

they get smoked.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This argument is over for now. I am going to drink a ******* liter of tequila. **** the entire world. I'm getting drunk. ******* VCU, unbelieveable.
I'm not sure Duke losing is the best thing to drink yourself to death over. Whatever floats your boat, though.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
He was the better player because he made the last shot? what kind of reasoning is that? CAN paulus make the game winning shot without the ball??

Paulus led the offense beautifully , he did after all have 25 points and 5 assits. not too shabby. The reason Paulus shoots more is because of the lack of offensive talent on the Duke team. Who else is going to shoot? Mcroberts and Demarcus, that's who. Oh wait they have three freshman, maybe they could do it....
Since when is it impossible for a freshman to make a shot. Thats like saying Roy Hibbert is a better shooter than Mike Conley or sumn.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Reynolds>>>>singleteary.
If you are saying he is better right now that's a complete joke and lack of basketball knowledge. And I wont argue if Maynor is better than Paulus cause Maynor is a happier man cause he's still playing.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:

Like I said, Paulus had too extremely bad turnovers down the stretch. He couldn't hit free throws to help his team. And he got scored on by Maynor at the buzzer. That and Paulus had what, like 6 or 7 turnovers as well.

Maynor was the better player tonight.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Since when is it impossible for a freshman to make a shot. Thats like saying Roy Hibbert is a better shooter than Mike Conley or sumn.
That made no sense at all.

Quote: