Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

THat Press Defence that VCU runs, WOW! i think they are going to the sweet sixteen
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
THat Press Defence that VCU runs, WOW! i think they are going to the sweet sixteen
well duke cant keep up with a speedy team like vcu, i think pitt will stop vcu
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
sdpads24
Veteran

sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.sdpads24 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
They're gonna have a tough time getting past Pitt and Aaron Grey

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21
sdpads24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
That made no sense at all.
Because Mike Conley is a freshman and Hibbert is not a freshman doesnt mean ROy is a better shooter, analogy inspired by TitleTown made a sacastic remark about a freshman possibly making the winning shot.

better analogy

its like saying Jeff Green shoots better than kevin durant

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really think you're wrong

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

DAMMMIT!!!!!!!! Ryan Wright gets NOOOOOO minutes.

Old 03-15-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone having The Ohio State University losing in round 2???

Old 03-15-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Reynolds>>>>singleteary.
Singletary>>>the world

:D

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No sir, not me at least.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:22 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Singletary>>>the world

:D
Alando Tucker>>>>the world, thus Singletary<<<<<Tucker

Old 03-15-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tucker was def. the best in that tOSU game :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Does anyone having The Ohio State University losing in round 2???
I've got them losing to my Ducks in the Championship. 77-73
In other words, my sheet of integrity doesn't really possess much integrity at all.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
In other words, my sheet of integrity doesn't really possess much integrity at all.
i got your beloved ducks losing to Kansas i think, maybe i shuda picked Wisc. tho

Old 03-15-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
i got your beloved ducks losing to Kansas i think, maybe i shuda picked Wisc. tho
And I repeat, Wisconsin is horrendous.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
how is that, tucker is prob one of the best players in the nation. and i have a good feeling about this badger ball club
Old 03-15-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Wisconsin is nowhere near the team they were prior to the Butch injury; loss of a big man and the offense has been bottom of the barrell

BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Nice, a Mike and Mike listener.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
how is that, tucker is prob one of the best players in the nation. and i have a good feeling about this badger ball club
Without Butch they're going home early.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Nice, a Mike and Mike listener.
One of the best radio shows along with Rome

Old 03-15-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Without Butch they're going home early.
Losing to GT!!!!

Old 03-15-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One of the best radio shows along with Rome
Have you ever heard Frank Caliendo's impression of Jim Rome? It's priceless.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Losing to GT!!!!
yea ok, tucker can lead his team atleast past georgia teck. by gt you better mean george town.lol
Old 03-15-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Losing to GT!!!!
I say UNLV, but either way i doubt they will make the Sweet 16 without Butch.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Nah, we can handle Wisconsin. You shoulda pick GT over them. I just don't think we can beat both Florida and OSU. That's asking a bit much. I believe in my team, but if I were being honest my Ducks road would hit a dead end in the elite 8. We're bound to suffer a drought from the outside at some point, and our inside game isn't quite strong enough to go head to head against teams like tOSU/Florida (although we did shut Hibbert down earlier this year in DC).
Old 03-15-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pitt don't bust my bracket.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote