Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I never saw anyone say anything is in the bag. I think people were rooting for the upset because it is part of the fun of the NCAA's.
When they were up double digits people were acting like we had no chance of coming back. I was rooting for UNC to lose and i understand that but people got a little carried away here.

UNC
Pitt
A&M
and Wisconsin all were a top 3 seed having trouble with a low seed.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's good for the NCAA to have these exciting games. An upset now and then is nice. I think people are just rooting for the craziness. Upsets are awesome television. If UNC was in this spot, you'd be in the same place. Don't take it personally.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noo Nevada!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's good for the NCAA to have these exciting games. An upset now and then is nice. I think people are just rooting for the craziness. Upsets are awesome television. If UNC was in this spot, you'd be in the same place. Don't take it personally.
I know, I even said that. I didn't see anyone acting like UNC or A&M were out of it though, that's what I didn't like.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Overtime!!!
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like OT for Nevada-Creighton. HOOWAH!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OT for Nevada, they are screwed.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

i m back, see wisconsin came back ppl.
Alando Tucker THE BIG 10 player of the year
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Yes, let's praise Wisconsin for barely escaping a horrific loss...

Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Big Ten Player of the last four years. He wasn't the best player in the conference this year.

Follow Me on Twitter!
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, my Ducks didn't take long to put Miami in their place. 20-0 run. Hopefully we come out with more energy against Winthrop or we could be in trouble.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barely escaping? They are up 10 with 2 minutes left... I don't think many people thought they were gonna lose the game once they made that run at the end of the first.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Lol, didn't take long at all.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Barely escaping? They are up 10 with 2 minutes left... I don't think many people thought they were gonna lose the game once they made that run at the end of the first.
They were fought the entire way. Experience and talent won, but TACC played very well, it seems. A #2 seed should win by at least 20 and comfortably coast into the next round.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Well, my Ducks didn't take long to put Miami in their place. 20-0 run. Hopefully we come out with more energy against Winthrop or we could be in trouble.
Game isn't over yet! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I think it is telling though. Wisconsin, Pitt, UNC, even A&M. Its telling of those teams and how they won't last.

Follow Me on Twitter!
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They were fought the entire way. Experience and talent won, but TACC played very well, it seems. A #2 seed should win by at least 20 and comfortably coast into the next round.
Tell Iowa State that! :)

duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice. I've got Nevada in the sweet 16. (not that my bracket hasn't already crashed and burned)
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

A&M is going to have its hands full with Louisville, especially with that home crowd advantage going on...

Old 03-16-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Shouldn't UNC and the other teams I listed as well. Yes it wasn't a pretty game, but to win by 13 isn't bad.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I think it is telling though. Wisconsin, Pitt, UNC, even A&M. Its telling of those teams and how they won't last.
A&M will last; they have such a tough team; I think they underestimated Penn and took them lightly

Old 03-16-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

UNC should be listed as well. I think UNC is a much more talented team physically than Wisconsin, though.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevada rebounded well down the stretch, and Kemp was money. Exciting game

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

i cant wait for the nova game, and niagra is playing. gotta represent the ny
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
i cant wait for the nova game, and niagra is playing. gotta represent the ny
Niagra got their "glory" Tuesday night