Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-30-2006, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
My 2 teams played last night. Cincinnati goes to 5-1 after last nights victory over Oakland and Kansas State falls to 4-2 with a loss to Cal last night. Both teams imo are doing pretty good with the additions to 2 new coaches in their first year. Im not to sure in the future Mike Cronin of Cincinnati will be able to pull in the recruits Cincy has been getting in the last 10 years. And there is no doubt Huggins at Kansas State will always have good recruits coming in.
You excited for Oden vs. Cini? :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1
My 2 teams played last night. Cincinnati goes to 5-1 after last nights victory over Oakland and Kansas State falls to 4-2 with a loss to Cal last night. Both teams imo are doing pretty good with the additions to 2 new coaches in their first year. Im not to sure in the future Mike Cronin of Cincinnati will be able to pull in the recruits Cincy has been getting in the last 10 years. And there is no doubt Huggins at Kansas State will always have good recruits coming in.
You excited for Oden vs. Cini? :P
how does he look so old? i was watching the game and wondering this last night. Greg Oden is a feshman in college but he looks like bill cosby's grandpa. this could explain why he is 7'11 maybe he has the disorder that robbin williams had in JACK.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

or he's just ugly and he's 7'1
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FINALLY!!! DAN MONSON IS OUT OF MINNESOTA!!!!! Nobody probably cares because we are so incredibly unthinkably bad but this is a step in the right direction.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:02 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
or he's just ugly and he's 7'1
no he looks old.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:26 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Mizzou passes their first real test of the season with flying colors, putting a 86-64 beatdown on Arkansas on ESPN2. Mike Anderson is doing an amazing job so far this season, as Mizzou is now 8-0 and has the most wins in the country.

18 days until the annual Braggin' Rights game against Illinois.....hopefully this can turn into a legit rivalry again now that Quin Snyder is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:31 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Mizzou passes their first real test of the season with flying colors, putting a 86-64 beatdown on Arkansas on ESPN2. Mike Anderson is doing an amazing job so far this season, as Mizzou is now 8-0 and has the most wins in the country.

18 days until the annual Braggin' Rights game against Illinois.....hopefully this can turn into a legit rivalry again now that Quin Snyder is gone.
any idea what happened to american psycho?
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:46 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:

Word is that he is shadowing a big wig on Wall Street. Supposedly he has no desire to coach anymore......anyone that saw his teams play can understand why.

Smart guy, great recruiter, but just an awful basketball coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 09:57 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:

Word is that he is shadowing a big wig on Wall Street. Supposedly he has no desire to coach anymore......anyone that saw his teams play can understand why.

Smart guy, great recruiter, but just an awful basketball coach.
for sure. it seemed like you guys had a ton of talent, but i don't remember a single game in boulder where you put us away like you should have. it was funny to watch snyder on the sidelines.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Illinois vs Arizona today on ESPN. We're without Randle, Smith, and Semrau. And Frazier might not play. Ugh, can we catch a break this season? :roll:

I'm predicting an upset though. Arizona is going to look over us and Brock, Pruitt, Carter, McBride, and Meacham are going to go off in this game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 01:12 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Illinois vs Arizona today on ESPN. We're without Randle, Smith, and Semrau. And Frazier might not play. Ugh, can we catch a break this season? :roll:

I'm predicting an upset though. Arizona is going to look over us and Brock, Pruitt, Carter, McBride, and Meacham are going to go off in this game.
I'd like to see BC get some more PT, he had a nice game against Maryland.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtisNo1
Quote:

Carlwell is going to log some huge minutes today. Also, Pruitt and Carter need to put up huge games so we can open up the outside a little.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:29 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god. Greg Oden is expected to play today against Val. :shock:
Old 12-02-2006, 01:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Carlwell is going to log some huge minutes today. Also, Pruitt and Carter need to put up huge games so we can open up the outside a little.
I hope McBride plays better he needs to redeem himself after his game against maryland
Old 12-02-2006, 02:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
I thought he wasn't coming back til January? :?
Old 12-02-2006, 02:13 PM    (permalink
danman253

Ellington drops 17 today, Wright with 16. Step up big when Tyler plays awful.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow

:shock: you cant be serious :shock:
Old 12-02-2006, 02:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253

Ellington can flat out shoot the ball. Wright is great around the basket with that baby hook, but Hansbrough hasnt impressed me this year. And hes going to be a nobody in the NBA his moves just dont translate
Old 12-02-2006, 02:30 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:

Ellington can flat out shoot the ball. Wright is great around the basket with that baby hook, but Hansbrough hasnt impressed me this year. And hes going to be a nobody in the NBA his moves just dont translate
Its not Tylers moves that worry me, its his size and athletic ability.

Alos this was his only bad game this year. He was very good vs. OSU and Tennessee.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Alos this was his only bad game this year. He was very good vs. OSU and Tennessee.

Gonzaga?
Old 12-02-2006, 02:36 PM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gonzaga?
Ehhh he wasn't awful, he was certainley better against them than tday. He was horrible today.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I hope McBride plays better he needs to redeem himself after his game against maryland
I'm fed up with McBride. He hasn't improved at all in 4 years.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2006, 02:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

******* a the gophers make me ******* sick.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its almost OOOOOOOOOOden time!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DePaul beats Kansas!

I have no proof, but I totally called this upset
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote