Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McRoberts was at his peak after last season, when he played decently well with 2 all-americans. He didn't make the jump when he had the chance to be a late lottery pick. He was then exposed for the entire season. I never liked him as an NBA player. He has a poor rebounding SF's game in a PF's body. His post game is average. His rebounding is below average. He doesn't have an outside shot. His one great skill--passing, is not utilized in the NBA due to all the 1-on-1 play sets. He isn't fast, cannot really defend bigger or smaller players, and I question his overall toughness. He may be a first rounder, but I don't want him on my team.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPNews reports Tubby Smith is going to Minnesota...
Old 03-22-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tubby Smith to Minnesota? It's the headline on rivals.
http://www.rivals.com/
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McRoberts you ******* ****. Gosh damnit.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Tell us how you really feel, TT! haha

I'm calling that McRoberts is not chosen before pick #20. I'm also calling that he will not be a regular contributor in the NBA.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-22-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wonder if UK is gonna try and push for Calipari?
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does every post of yours have to have a censored word in it?
Old 03-22-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm angry. Is that an offense to have censored words?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm angry. Is that an offense to have censored words?
Don't mind sarf, it's that time of the month for him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Tell us how you really feel, TT! haha

I'm calling that McRoberts is not chosen before pick #20. I'm also calling that he will not be a regular contributor in the NBA.
This very well may ruin Dukes chances at a title run next year. Big man play will be terrible for Duke next year with only young guys and I was really looking forward to Duke having a dominant duo of bigmen for once in my life instead of one good guy and two backup chumps who are terrible.

they get smoked.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I think Tony Bennett of Washington St. might have a chance to get one of these larger job openings. Other candidates include: Duke Assistant Johnny Dawkins, Matt Dougherty, Sean Miller of Xavier, Travis Ford of UMass, Anthony Grant of VCU, and Gregg Marshall of Winthrop. That's my best guess right now. I'm probably missing a bunch of good coaching names, but those are the hot names that I can think of right now.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
This very well may ruin Dukes chances at a title run next year. Big man play will be terrible for Duke next year with only young guys and I was really looking forward to Duke having a dominant duo of bigmen for once in my life instead of one good guy and two backup chumps who are terrible.
I haven't seen McRoberts play dominating basketball a whole lot in his time with Duke. He was never the go to guy because he's just not that good. I also heard he wasn't a good locker room guy. I heard a comment from a friend of mine that the Duke team will play looser next year without his attitude.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I think Tony Bennett of Washington St. might have a chance to get one of these larger job openings. Other candidates include: Duke Assistant Johnny Dawkins, Matt Dougherty, Sean Miller of Xavier, Travis Ford of UMass, Anthony Grant of VCU, and Gregg Marshall of Winthrop. That's my best guess right now. I'm probably missing a bunch of good coaching names, but those are the hot names that I can think of right now.
Dawkins isn't going anywhere.

they get smoked.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I haven't seen McRoberts play dominating basketball a whole lot in his time with Duke. He was never the go to guy because he's just not that good. I also heard he wasn't a good locker room guy. I heard a comment from a friend of mine that the Duke team will play looser next year without his attitude.
I just figured out somthing good that may come of McRoberts going pro...... It could induce Patrick Patterson to go to Duke b/c now he knows he will get some playing time. I sure hope so.

they get smoked.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Don't mind sarf, it's that time of the month for him.
Well, don't slip. Looks like you have 16 infractions points, 4 more and you're gone for a week.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Dawkins isn't going anywhere.
I'm not so sure that Coach K won't lose an assistant this time around. The promise of millions of dollars a year, a HC job at a major conference school, plus their inroads with recruits already could give these guys the motivation to jump. I don't see a reason for them to jump, but it's always possible.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm not so sure that Coach K won't lose an assistant this time around. The promise of millions of dollars a year, a HC job at a major conference school, plus their inroads with recruits already could give these guys the motivation to jump. I don't see a reason for them to jump, but it's always possible.
They will stay because one of them wants to land the Duke job when coach K is gone.

they get smoked.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
Well, don't slip. Looks like you have 16 infractions points, 4 more and you're gone for a week.
Don't you mean I have that many?

they get smoked.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Why stay as an assistant for another 5-10 years, when you can make your own name and keep your ties to the university to get the job when he's done? I don't see the logic in staying only to have one of them booted when Coach K is gone...

Old 03-22-2007, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope this doesn't ruin our chances of getting Patterson or Lucas.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

How would more playing time hurt Duke in getting a recruit? Trust me, these kids want to play right now. Getting McRoberts out of there frees up a scholarship and 30 minutes of PT for freshman big men. It's a good thing for them.

Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Predictions for tonight's games:

Kansas over Southern Illinois
UCLA over Pitt
Tennesee over Ohio State
Texas A&M over Memphis

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who does everyone think Kentucky will hire to replace Tubby?

My opinion: Greg Marshall

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How would more playing time hurt Duke in getting a recruit? Trust me, these kids want to play right now. Getting McRoberts out of there frees up a scholarship and 30 minutes of PT for freshman big men. It's a good thing for them.
I'm actually a Kentucky fan and was referring to the loss of Tubby Smith.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Dawgs! :D

Btw with the loss of McRoberts, it could be another long year for Duke IMO. No post presense at all next year.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote