Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-17-2006, 06:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Which team would win head to head. Wisconsin or OSU?
On neutral court?

Hmmm...I'd say Wisky, I was more impressed with them then tOSU. I still question the Buckeyes' experience and their ability to be consistent.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 06:59 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
January 4th we shall see.
Ohio State with Oden regaining use of his right hand.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:
Quote:
yah, OSU will win, but it will be close. I haven't been impressed with the rest of OSU
Old 12-17-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wisconsin with Preseason Big Ten player of the year Alando Tucker.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Shucks, I wish Oden was preseason Player of the Year.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
YES! BUTLER WON!
SIU is going to beat you guys. 8)
Good Call. 8)
Old 12-17-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
YES! BUTLER WON!
Good Call. 8)
Ugh that was a terrible game to watch. SIU is god awful on offense. Have fun in the Big 10 this year! :D

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
YES! BUTLER WON!
Good Call. 8)
Ugh that was a terrible game to watch. SIU is god awful on offense. Have fun in the Big 10 this year! :D
No, we're just that good on defense.
Old 12-17-2006, 09:23 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
YES! BUTLER WON!
Good Call. 8)
No, we're just that good on defense.
SIU is that bad on offense, trust me, I've seen a lot of their games. They are anemic.

Sure you have good D but SIU is not good on O.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2006, 09:24 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UCLA owns all
just wanted to get that out there

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#5 yes. Looking foreward to that 4-5 matchup.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Illinois won by 27... :D ....Over Belmont.

Randle is a STUD. This dude has All-Big 10 written all over him if he can stay healthy.

Quote:
Old 12-18-2006, 09:44 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:

Randle is a STUD. This dude has All-Big 10 written all over him if he can stay healthy.
Tune-up for Braggin Rights?

Should be a good one this year, now that Quinny the Pooh is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
Quote:

It's going to be a good game. Of course I'm going to pick Illinois because I believe we're the better team, but it'll be a very good game. We're finally healthy. :D

Quote:
Old 12-18-2006, 09:52 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It's going to be a good game. Of course I'm going to pick Illinois because I believe we're the better team, but it'll be a very good game. We're finally healthy. :D
I wish I could go to the game....i've never been before, but I hear that the atmospere is electric. One side black and gold, the other side blue and orange....pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I wish I could go to the game....i've never been before, but I hear that the atmospere is electric. One side black and gold, the other side blue and orange....pretty cool.
I went two years ago and it was awesome. The atmosphere is crazy.

Quote:
Old 12-19-2006, 10:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

God I love being right sometimes. 8)

Wow, what a game though. My god. Both teams battled hard, whew and we won, which made it even better.

Like I've said over and over, we're a top 25 team and it's about time the voters realize that. We should've beaten two ranked teams without 2 of our best players healthy. And yet Duke is at #6 and almost lost to Kent State. Gimme a damn break.

Hopefully we'll get some respect in the polls after this game. If we hit on all cylinders like I know we can we'll be a tough team this season.

Quote:
Old 12-20-2006, 07:32 PM    (permalink

We suck.
Old 12-20-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
We suck.

Sanctions is going to kill that program. The only saving grace you might have is Eric Gordon, but even he is going to be hamstrung in that system IMO.

Quote:
Old 12-20-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow Kevin Durant is such a stud. so smooth
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:32 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
imagine if Aldridge and Tucker came back too that team....it would be insane

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 09:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whose gonna watch Washington LSU tonight? Should be a great game. Battle of the bigs brockman and big baby. Hawes has been playing great lately too.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
imagine if Aldridge and Tucker came back too that team....it would be insane
And Gibson.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2006, 01:37 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
any of you wisonsin guys follow joe krabenhoft for the badgers at all?

BTW The dookies are back baby!! are you ready for this America?!!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:38 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UW pretty much dominated LSU tonight. Hawes is an absolute beast. He's not overpowering or anything, but his fundamentals are terrific. He took Big Baby completely out of his game. And then the rest of the team was just solid. LSU as a whole weren't really going by their gameplan. This one was at home so it still doesn't tell a whole lot, but solid win for the Huskies. We'll have to wait until we play Pitt and UCLA to see how well this team can play on the road.