Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noah got #4, whoo hooo, sit down you piece of crap! :D

I want Florida to win but I hate Noah!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I want Florida to win but I hate Noah!
Really? I hadn't noticed that before...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

If the Buckeyes could even shoot 33% from three they would be right in this damn game.

Conley and Oden = Amazing. They are giving Florida a run for their money ON THEIR OWN.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Really? I hadn't noticed that before...
Is that you being sarcastic Unseen?

I don't hate Ohio State but I want to shut up Illini Nation about how we should've hired Matta instead of Weber, I'm sick of it. Thad is a good coach, but that talent he's got there is really helping him out.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else getting tired of hearing how low Conley plays defense...I've heard it 20 times this game it seems.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Is that you being sarcastic Unseen?

I don't hate Ohio State but I want to shut up Illini Nation about how we should've hired Matta instead of Weber, I'm sick of it. Thad is a good coach, but that talent he's got there is really helping him out.
According to this game, they only have two players... wouldn't it have been wise to get 3 others? I mean, 2 on 5 doesn't work... even if the other 3 suck, at least they take up space.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
If the Buckeyes could even shoot 33% from three they would be right in this damn game.

Conley and Oden = Amazing. They are giving Florida a run for their money ON THEIR OWN.
Well Horford and Noah have been kinda crappy today so that's a bit of a trade off. Noah usually gives them about 10 a game, and Horford is good for at least 14 usually.

I mentioned earlier that someone other than their Fab Freshman would have to step up in order for them to win, and no one has. I also said if Humphrey got going, it was UF's game to lose. Turns out both were right surprisingly.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Anyone else getting tired of hearing how low Conley plays defense...I've heard it 20 times this game it seems.
Well, they are only given two actual bits of basketball information, and they repeatedly repeat that.

"Conley plays low"
"Noah has a lot of energy"

Unfortunately, since Noah has been out all game, they can only use the first.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No!!!!!!! This damn storm knocked out the Satelite!
Old 04-02-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

OH MY GOD SOMEONE MADE A PLAY!

....and then misses the foul shot.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
No!!!!!!! This damn storm knocked out the Satelite!
Much like the rest of the NCAA tournament... You're not missing anything.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at the layup.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Much like the rest of the NCAA tournament... You're not missing anything.
It's actually a pretty good game. Not great but pretty good.

Florida is just a very good ball club. The minute you think you're back in, they break your back with a big shot.

Btw, Oden is legit, that's all I'll say.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

If Oden returns, and Ohio gets *1* player that can consistently shoot a three in a big game (around 40%) they win the next title, no contest.

The rest of their team is playing like ass. This is Lewis' last game, but he doesn't seem to care...
Old 04-02-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Florida is just a very good ball club. The minute you think you're back in, they break your back with a big shot.

Oden has played his best game ever but it shows why it's a TEAM game and Florida is winning

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:

It's also that they're shooting 2/18 from three. As I said, a measly 33% means they are winning...
Old 04-02-2007, 11:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
It's also that they're shooting 2/18 from three. As I said, a measly 33% means they are winning...
Florida has also played good D on them. So keep that in mind. Sure they've missed a couple open jumpers, but a lot of them have been contested.

Florida is the best team in college basketball, I've said it all year long and they're proving it tonight.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is seriously a replay of the UK/UF game in early February.

We were dominating down low, Noah in foul trouble, we went 2-21 from 3. Trailed 10 basically the entire game before making a crazy comeback to lose by 3 points in the end.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Make A Shot You Friggin Retards

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Also, if they make more 3's, that means less touches for Oden. OSU tends to get 3 happy when they start making them and they forget about going down low.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joakim Noahs gift for the victory:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noah's momma joke in 5,4,3,2,.....
Old 04-02-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Noah is horrible. They were better with him on the bench.

I wouldn't be so mother******* pissed off right now if it wasn't for that peachfuzz lipped, creepy looking, mother banging, chest-thumping gorilla. Maybe if he even had talent I would sort of respect him, but he's a piece of crap.

Goddamn.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

For the Gator's success, I have but one thing to say:

Newman: "Alllright! You can have your glory, but I'll be there watching, watching when it all comes crumbling down! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Noah is horrible. They were better with him on the bench.

I wouldn't be so mother******* pissed off right now if it wasn't for that peachfuzz lipped, creepy looking, mother banging, chest-thumping gorilla. Maybe if he even had talent I would sort of respect him, but he's a piece of crap.

Goddamn.
Do u here the wolf cry to the big whole moon?