Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-03-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conley reminds me a lot of Tony Parker. Great slasher and creator. Once he developes an outside shot, I think his game will compare to Tony's.

Edit: Ok a rich man's Tony Parker now that I think about it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
but alot bit better
Make up your mind.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmmm haven't decided yet. I'll keep you posted.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You cant single out Butler like that they all (except Conley and Oden) played star struck. If we hit a 3 at any number of points in the game it could have turned it around. That being said we played our butts off and so did Florida. Congrats Gators.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Conley reminds me a lot of Tony Parker. Great slasher and creator. Once he developes an outside shot, I think his game will compare to Tony's.

Yeah, seeing as he dominated AS A FRESHMAN.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:07 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantackleclaret View Post
You cant single out Butler like that they all (except Conley and Oden) played star struck. If we hit a 3 at any number of points in the game it could have turned it around. That being said we played our butts off and so did Florida. Congrats Gators.

Butler sucks are you kidding me.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:08 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

Who on the team shoot it better than him?

thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Lawson is closer to a Parker/Ford. Conley's closer to a Billups once he develops that outside game, IMO.
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

Conley reminds me a TON of T.J. Ford.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And if you guys want to single out someone, it should be Ron Lewis. As the veteran on the squad, a supposed leader, and the guy that posted "bulletin board material", he should have stepped up. He was the one that should have been making shots from behind the arc.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post

is it TJ becuase he doesnt really have a jumper?

Old 04-03-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
And if you guys want to single out someone, it should be Ron Lewis. As the veteran on the squad, a supposed leader, and the guy that posted "bulletin board material", he should have stepped up. He was the one that should have been making shots from behind the arc.
You cant blame 1 player. Lewis had Brewer on him most of the night. Also he and Conley Jr. carried us to this point so I cant put it all on him.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Who on the team shoot it better than him?
He turned the ball over. Then hes missing jumpshots. What about the end of the first half?? What was that. Your in 1 and 1 and he runs to the left and tries a bank floater from about 10 feet out. He sucks.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 04-03-2007, 12:15 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

Anyone else pissed off that 3 Florida players held up flags for different countrys after the game?
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

Well hes our 2 guy for 1 more year. The kid is a player yeah he didnt play that well but he is still a good player.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:17 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

If Noahs smart he should come back to college ball, because even Othello Hunter got the best of him on deffensive plays. Noah is a big crying ******
Old 04-03-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

Quote:
exactly, how can anyone honestly compare him to Billups? Billups is one of the most physical PG's in the NBA.
Old 04-03-2007, 12:19 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Well hes our 2 guy for 1 more year. The kid is a player yeah he didnt play that well but he is still a good player.
Well when Oden leaves Ohio State is done for awhile. Koufas isnt going to be able to fill his shoes right away.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 04-03-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Well when Oden leaves Ohio State is done for awhile. Koufas isnt going to be able to fill his shoes right away.
Koufas is more of a Dirk type player and Oden is a true 5. If anything when Oden leaves we will have a more transition offence. Plus I think Matta is a pretty good coach... I dont know that we would be "done".

Old 04-03-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Koufas is more of a Dirk type player and Oden is a true 5. If anything when Oden leaves we will have a more transition offence. Plus I think Matta is a pretty good coach... I dont know that we would be "done".
Well if your a 7 foot player at the college level it doesnt matter what type of player you are. Your playing the 5. And they are done meaning they wont be back to the final four for awhile.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 04-03-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMontainya View Post
Anyone else pissed off that 3 Florida players held up flags for different countrys after the game?
Why would that piss anybody off?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Why would that piss anybody off?
Because they just won the NCAA championship not the Olympic gold medal

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
pirateboy

oh boy here goes. its great to be a gator!
Old 04-03-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I must say.

If Billy D comes to UK we will be UNBELIEVABLE in about 2-3 years.

A. Amazing coach
B. His reputation will have recruits craving UK
C. Our already outstanding fans/facilities

Man, I'm getting pumped. I sure hope he says yes.

He's also supposedly going to bring South Alabama coach John Pelphry with him as the head assistant (Pelphry is a former Wildcat, Assistant under Donovan at UF and has built South Alabama into the top team in its conference).

It's about 51/49 in my eyes with him going towards UK. I'm trying to calm myself down though because it's so iffy.

If he does come UK will finally be a powerhouse again.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I must say.

If Billy D comes to UK we will be UNBELIEVABLE in about 2-3 years.

A. Amazing coach
B. His reputation will have recruits craving UK
C. Our already outstanding fans/facilities

Man, I'm getting pumped. I sure hope he says yes.

He's also supposedly going to bring South Alabama coach John Pelphry with him as the head assistant (Pelphry is a former Wildcat, Assistant under Donovan at UF and has built South Alabama into the top team in its conference).

It's about 51/49 in my eyes with him going towards UK. I'm trying to calm myself down though because it's so iffy.

If he does come UK will finally be a powerhouse again.
No worries once hes dont gettin drunk and bangin his wife he will make time for a press conference to announce his Kentucky arrival.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2