Gonzaga.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfreak123
Duke or Gonzaga? Who will win?
Gonzaga.
I say Duke they dont have anyone to match-up against McRoberts.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:10 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gonzaga.
If Heitfeldt (sp?) is on, he can. He stopped Hansbrough, after all. Duke should lose this game, but I'm hoping they win.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gonzaga.
I hate McRoberts. He is an overrated piece of crap who got shut down by Ben Allen. I guarantee you Gonzaga will have someone for him.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:35 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke is the most overrated piece of garbage this season. They have no business in the top 20 right now. I mean they've almost lost to Holy Cross and Kent State, AT HOME!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Duke is the most overrated piece of garbage this season. They have no business in the top 20 right now. I mean they've almost lost to Holy Cross and Kent State, AT HOME!
Who has Kansas lost to again?
Old 12-21-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
Quote:
DePaul and Oral Roberts. They have no business in the top 15 right now as well. Too inconsistent. Talent wise Kansas is easily top 10, but Duke hell no.

Duke is going down tonight. White Chocolate (Raivio) and Heitfeltd are going to tear them apart IMO.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Which team would win head to head. Wisconsin or OSU?
January 4th we shall see.
Ohio State with Oden regaining use of his right hand.
Wisconsin with Preseason Big Ten player of the year Alando Tucker.
any of you wisonsin guys follow joe krabenhoft for the badgers at all?

BTW The dookies are back baby!! are you ready for this America?!!
No kidding. Vitale's doing the game tonight, get ready for good ole Dickie V to drop down on his knees and open up his mouth for the Blue Devils.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2006, 05:42 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
DePaul and Oral Roberts. They have no business in the top 15 right now as well. Too inconsistent. Talent wise Kansas is easily top 10, but Duke hell no.

Duke is going down tonight. White Chocolate (Raivio) and Heitfeltd are going to tear them apart IMO.
So really, a lot of teams don't belong in the top 20. But that doesn't even matter, because it doesn't have a whole lot of bearing on the seedings for the tournament or who even gets in, which is all that really matters.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So really, a lot of teams don't belong in the top 20. But that doesn't even matter, because it doesn't have a whole lot of bearing on the seedings for the tournament or who even gets in, which is all that really matters.
No it's the fact that the only reason why Duke is in the top 20 is because of their friggin name. McRoberts might be the most overrated player in the nation, Paulus as well. Nelson is their only "player" that I've seen this season. They're going to get flat out murdered in the ACC this season.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2006, 06:56 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No it's the fact that the only reason why Duke is in the top 20 is because of their friggin name. McRoberts might be the most overrated player in the nation, Paulus as well. Nelson is their only "player" that I've seen this season. They're going to get flat out murdered in the ACC this season.
McRoberts really isn't overrated. He's just horribly inconsistent. Paulus I'll agree, but I don't think he got a lot of hype to begin with. I guess we'll just have to wait until they get into ACC play though.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I have to say is... Chase Budinger.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

McRoberts really isn't overrated. He's just horribly inconsistent. Paulus I'll agree, but I don't think he got a lot of hype to begin with. I guess we'll just have to wait until they get into ACC play though.
Which is why McRoberts is overrated, he's not consistent. Same thing with a guy like Ben Gordon.

Although Paulus and Josh are having incredible games tonight (go figure).

There is soooo much parody in the NCAA this season it's not even funny. Gonzaga goes out and beats down UNC, then loses to an unranked. Kansas beats UF but loses to Oral Roberts at home.

No matter who wins tonight, IMO Duke does not deserve to be in the top 20. This is their first good showing this season IMO. They've played horribly their past two home games against Holy Cross and Kent State, and got ***** slapped by Marquette.

Quote:
Old 12-21-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink

I love how Duke wins and you think everybody would shut up, but no they just want to nit-pick at everything they can.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I love how Duke wins and you think everybody would shut up, but no they just want to nit-pick at everything they can.
Who's doing that?

Anyway, I'm glad they won. Solid effort, especially with Nelson fouling out early. They should win just about every game for the next month or so, but I can't wait until they get into the heart of ACC play.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Who's doing that?

Anyway, I'm glad they won. Solid effort, especially with Nelson fouling out early. They should win just about every game for the next month or so, but I can't wait until they get into the heart of ACC play.
Nelson fouled out with like 4 min left and the chi-town dude is who is was talking about
Old 12-21-2006, 10:54 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who's doing that?

Nelson fouled out with like 4 min left and the chi-town dude is who is was talking about
Actually, he made those comments way before the game was over, so I don't know if that's really all too accurate.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Who's doing that?

Actually, he made those comments way before the game was over, so I don't know if that's really all too accurate.
Whatever GO DUKE
Old 12-21-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink

Duke Sucks.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:03 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Duke Sucks.
I dont talk trash about your teams
Old 12-21-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Duke Sucks.
You came into the Colts' thread laughing and making fun of the defense after the Colts-Jags game. Anyway, I'm not talking trash, just stating a fact.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Duke Sucks.
You came into the Colts' thread laughing and making fun of the defense after the Colts-Jags game. Anyway, I'm not talking trash, just stating a fact.
Okay, 11-1 sucks. :roll: I admit it.......
Old 12-21-2006, 11:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Dude did you and I watch the same game tonight? Gonazaga's best two players (Heifeldt and Raivio) were non-existent.

Paulus and McRoberts played their best games tonight and you guys barely won. Didn't see the final score but for a better part of the game it was very close. Plus Gonzaga is sorely inconsistent, this is a team you should have on paper beat the hell out of, according to your ranking.

Argue it all you want but Duke is not a top 20 team, they just aren't. Sure they won tonight but they also got smacked by Marquette on a neutral court. IMO this was their only "good game" so far this season.

I'm going to nit pick because they have no business in the top 20. And the only reason reason why they're ranked where they're at is beacuse they're friggin Duke.

So take off your homer shades because you guys are not very good this season. Solid yes, but expect a mediocre finish in the ACC and an early exit in March Madness. You don't have the depth, you're inexperienced, you don't have the "talent," you really don't have a go to guy, and your best players are waaaaay to inconsistent.

Anywho, Illinois played like a team coming off a highly emotional victory on Monday. Came out flat and un-energized, which is expected. Warren Carter is hurt now, go figure. :roll:

The hits just keep on coming.

Btw Jags, cards isn't talking trash, it's the truth. I'm sorry but you guys just aren't the same old Dookies you used to be this season. And it's about time you realized that.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2006, 11:37 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Damn. I didn't know Horford wasn't playing for Florida. Is Brewer still not playing? That's significantly less of a challenge for Ohio State, one hand for Oden or not. If they pull it off it'll still be impressive, but not as much.