Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Huge charge right there to cancel out the bad pass
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Huge charge right there to cancel out the bad pass
That was a nice defensive play. I really don't think Bradley has any place starting at PG for us.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think the Gardner Webb team has a good shot at beating the winner of the UConn/Buffalo game in NYC after this. Especially if they play with the same intensity they are right now
Old 11-07-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

i have a few phone calls to make now to Boiling Springs, NC
Old 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

i think Kentucky has done a good job of at least making the final score look respectable. They could be down by 20+ here
Old 11-07-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Biggest win in Gardner Webb history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, that's a huge win for coach scruggs' team!! billy had better get that ship righted fast!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I spent a month on the scout team for the Gardner Webb basketball team before I left school. Coach Scruggs is an amazing coach.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Sorry yoda but Wisconsin-Milwuakee kicked thei best player off the team today. Avery Smith was their leading scorer

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3099172
Old 11-07-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alex legion is shooting the lights out for UK
******. And everyone said that he was going to stay at Michigan and we had to worry about Manny Harris leaving.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:52 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's been rumored that PJ Hill has transferred to OSU to play basketball. Check their roster.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Never ever bet in favor of Gardner Webb
Well im sure you feel different about this now after last night. I had them gettint 27 points last night. A beautiful thing when you can go to bed at halftime.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's everyone's pick to cut down the nets this year? I'm liking UNC (Yes, I admit it, I'm a Tar Heel fan, have been since I started watching college hoops when I moved here, shoot me for it) But yeah, they're bringing back a lot including the possible NPOY in Hansbrough. If Thompson can adequately replace Brandan "I Try Once Every Two Weeks" Wright's production, the Heels could be the champs. I also like Memphis (Rose is a ******* beast) and G'Town. Anyone else's thoughts?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I like Georgetown to win it all. They have the dominant big man, the athletic scorers, and solid guard play.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it will be either UCLA or ASU. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I think it will be either UCLA or ASU. =D
ASU has no chance but that other team in Arizona could go deep
Old 11-08-2007, 12:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow is all I'll sa about UK losing to GW....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt sleep on ASU the combo of Harden and Pendergraph, they are very underrated.

Last edited by ccB : 11-08-2007 at 01:13 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Memphis is going to win it all this year. Great talent and experience coming back. You could say that about a lot of teams, but a lot of team's don't add someone like Derrick Rose.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I think Memphis is going to win it all this year. Great talent and experience coming back. You could say that about a lot of teams, but a lot of team's don't add someone like Derrick Rose.
Problem with Memphis is they go virtually untested all year and seem to get exposed and overmatched come March Madness time
Old 11-08-2007, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason I watch college basketball is to see Duke lose.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
The only reason I watch college basketball is to see Duke lose.
You'll see a lot of it this year in my opinion
Old 11-08-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You'll see a lot of it this year in my opinion
As long as Greg Paulus runs the show, we will see lots of Duke losses..
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:20 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Problem with Memphis is they go virtually untested all year and seem to get exposed and overmatched come March Madness time
Final 4 two years ago and then the elite 8 last year... and it's hard to argue that they won't be a lot better this year than either of those teams. Calipari doesn't let them play down to the level of their competition too much, although I agree there schedule hurts them in March. I just think they're too good this year. I predict they'll go undefeated, tourney and all.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Final 4 two years ago and then the elite 8 last year... and it's hard to argue that they won't be a lot better this year than either of those teams. Calipari doesn't let them play down to the level of their competition too much, although I agree there schedule hurts them in March. I just think they're too good this year. I predict they'll go undefeated, tourney and all.
I might be the only one who thinks last years Memphis team is better than this years