Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
And please explain to me how you're ranked #10 after losing your best player (which isn't saying much) and losing in the first round to VCU last season....Never ceases to amaze me on much the sports world has a hard on for Duke.
So if we are basing this years ranking on last season then by your logic Florida should be #1 I guess.

Duke has great play and a lot of depth on the wings. They are a very good shooting team and a very disciplined team defensively. They have a lot of athleticism in the backcourt.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Indiana losing to Chattanooga at the half by 4. UPSET WATCH
Old 11-12-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Wow, what a pass from Paulus.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSappy View Post
Wow, what a pass from Paulus.
i hate Duke

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

GREEEEG PAULUS clap clap clap clap clap
Old 11-12-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

what? no call on the Scheyer 3 come on refs!!!!

lol im just kidding
Old 11-12-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Poor defensive presence by Zo there
Old 11-12-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Syracuse is on. They look inconsistent and young. But have potential nonetheless. We better not lose to Sienna, first game of the season though.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Syracuse is on. They look inconsistent and young. But have potential nonetheless. We better not lose to Sienna, first game of the season though.
Has Rick Jackson or Antonio "Scoop' Jardine gotten anytime for Cuse yet?

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Pocius is a BEAST!
Old 11-12-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Has Rick Jackson or Antonio "Scoop' Jardine gotten anytime for Cuse yet?
Yeah, they both have gotten a little. More for Jackson. Jackson looks pretty good, just needs time to develop. Scoop looks pretty raw.

Jonny Flynn of SU is money.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't like these retro uniforms that Marquette's been wearing.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha the color guy just said Duke was way too high in the rankings....Ya think?

And to BucSappy, when you lose your best post player, or well player period after going out in the first round, you're supposed to drop in the rankings. Not rise. Sure Singler and King are very good recruits, but #10 in the nation? Give me a freakin' break man.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I get a block on that one? Scheyer was still moving on that one. NWS is really, really bad. Looks like school yard basketball out there. Duke is playing well though, I'll give them that but this is pathetic to watch.
Its NMSU for the record, not NWS. Hopefully we can turn it around, this is horrible way to start the season. (0-2) Fred Peete isnt starting worthy and Hatila Passos is worse than Shaq at free throws. Herb Pope still hasnt been cleared and McKines just got cleared last week and hasnt had time to practice. Young has yet to be cleared either. Besides Hawkins, our starting 5 is all new. We really miss Elijah Ingram. Our game is behind the 3 point line and we were TERRIBLE tonight. I give props to Duke though. They destroyed us.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My bad jayce...Sorry for the butcher of the name.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Yeah, they both have gotten a little. More for Jackson. Jackson looks pretty good, just needs time to develop. Scoop looks pretty raw.

Jonny Flynn of SU is money.
Both from nearby my house.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-12-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Lighty is a baller. Hes tearing it up for OSU.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Hoosiers D looked pretty horrid in the first half, but it looked like Sampson knocked some sense into em at half time and they go back to playing his style of ball. I knew we'd miss Ratliff's defensive presence quite a bit to start this season, he'll be a great bonus once he's eligible again.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Hoosiers D looked pretty horrid in the first half, but it looked like Sampson knocked some sense into em at half time and they go back to playing his style of ball. I knew we'd miss Ratliff's defensive presence quite a bit to start this season, he'll be a great bonus once he's eligible again.
I missed it, what happend to Ratliff?
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One week until ASU vs. Illinois. So stoked to see how we come out. I think Duke has at least two losses in the Maui Invitational. Possibly to Princeton, a perennial Ivy League power???

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My bad jayce...Sorry for the butcher of the name.
Its okay, man. I have cooled off by now. I was pissed earlier because I thought we had a good chance to be in the game if not win. I'm too used to our football team sucking every year that I was hoping we found a sport we knew how to win at. That game was a disgrace.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

You wanna know why it was such a big deal when EJ left Illinois for IU? Well look at his box score and you'll see why. Kid can ball. Oh well, he's a one and done anyway most likely.

I thought Ohio State looked good tonight. Lighty and Koufos were very impressive IMO. And so was Butler.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2007, 04:02 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where's TitleTown at? I want to argue with him again about his Dookies....
You're talking out your rear Sweatness. This Duke is team is better and much deeper than last year. Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler,and Taylor King for Josh? Any day!

Quote:
You just finally realized this? Paulus has been overrated since he got to Duke.
He's not "overrated". He just has the biggest job in college basketball being the Duke PG. Expectations of him were too high from the beginning. Basketball Fans don't overrated him, ESPN does. Either way he is a fine player, any true basketball fan knows this.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 11-13-2007 at 04:23 AM.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:05 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahaha the color guy just said Duke was way too high in the rankings....Ya think?
That same cat also said Paulus is Duke's best shooting PG ever..... Um... Jason Williams anyone? I think after that comment I'd take everything he said with a grain of salt.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Lute Olsen is rumored to be back coaching within the next week. Good News to hear I wonder why he left in the first place.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2