Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Can you even name five players without looking at a roster first?
1. Tyler Hansbrough
2. Psycho T
3. Tyler Hansbrough's Will
4. The way Tyler listens to Roy
5. Tyler's blood on the hardwood

What do I win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
1. Tyler Hansbrough
2. Psycho T
3. Tyler Hansbrough's Will
4. The way Tyler listens to Roy
5. Tyler's blood on the hardwood

What do I win?
Hahahahaa I laughed...What's your prediction for the ACC this year ncst?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
only a arrogant duke fan could come up with that crap. Coach K's right hand man? who gives a damn? you could say the same for Roy Williams, Lute Olsen, Bill Self, John Calhoun, Tom Izzo, John Calipari, Rick Pitino, and countless other coaches. It's not like the media puts undue hype on overrated white Duke players. Paulus was the #1 PG coming out of high school. He's underachieved.
Yeah, those guys and " countless other coaches" are in the same league as a top five coach of all time... good god..

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 12:58 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would put Roy, Calhoun, and Izzo up there with Coach K.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:14 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I would put Roy, Calhoun, and Izzo up there with Coach K.
I would also put Bobby Knight, Lute Olsen, Rick Pitino, Billy Donovan, Jim Calhoun, Jim Boeheim, and Bob Huggins. Some of these coaches in my opinion are better then coach K

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Last edited by RyanLeaf#1 : 11-14-2007 at 01:21 PM.
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chase Bud was pretty beastly last night...not a bad debut for Bayless, 18 points. Game was a little too close for comfort but, they got the W...that's all that matters.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Chase Bud was pretty beastly last night...not a bad debut for Bayless, 18 points. Game was a little too close for comfort but, they got the W...that's all that matters.
Chase is a beast. Hes definitely going to be a top 10 pick this year in the draft.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-14-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very excited to watch my Tar Heels for the first time tonight. Thank you for tivo.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Chase would stay but, yeah he's as good as gone. As for Bayless...I'm sure he'll leave after one. But I cant help but drool when i think about teaming Bayless up with next year's prized commit, Brandon Jennings, who is arguablly the top PG recruit in the country.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I wish Chase would stay but, yeah he's as good as gone. As for Bayless...I'm sure he'll leave after one. But I cant help but drool when i think about teaming Bayless up with next year's prized commit, Brandon Jennings, who is arguablly the top PG recruit in the country.
Jrue Holliday might have something to say about that.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-14-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Jrue Holliday might have something to say about that.
I'm pretty sure Holliday will play SG in college. At least I believe so.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

I cant wait to see where Tyreke Evans goes. He is a local star here around the Philly area. He is the #5 player in the nation.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-14-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I cant wait to see where Tyreke Evans goes. He is a local star here around the Philly area. He is the #5 player in the nation.
#2 according to Rivals.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
#2 according to Rivals.
WOW he must have moved up. Im gonna try to make it to a few of his games this year. I enjoyed watching Rick Jackson and Scoop Jardine on ESPN last night for Syracuse. 2 kids who played varsity last year at the school I coached the freshman team at. Jeff Jones is another kid I seen play about 10 times last year. He is now at Virginia. 2 other people to watch out for this year. Charron Fisher at Niagara. I actually went to school with Charron for 2 years, and Devon Downey at South Carolina. Played 1 year with Cincy. The year he played was the year Kennedy took over for Huggins. Downey was a Huggins all the way then sat out last year and is now at South Carolina. South Carolina is my sleeper team this year. I plan on betting them big this weekend when USC visits them.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-14-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
WOW he must have moved up. Im gonna try to make it to a few of his games this year. I enjoyed watching Rick Jackson and Scoop Jardine on ESPN last night for Syracuse. 2 kids who played varsity last year at the school I coached the freshman team at. Jeff Jones is another kid I seen play about 10 times last year. He is now at Virginia. 2 other people to watch out for this year. Charron Fisher at Niagara. I actually went to school with Charron for 2 years, and Devon Downey at South Carolina. Played 1 year with Cincy. The year he played was the year Kennedy took over for Huggins. Downey was a Huggins all the way then sat out last year and is now at South Carolina. South Carolina is my sleeper team this year. I plan on betting them big this weekend when USC visits them.
I misread the page my bad. He was the #2 PG and the #6 player overall.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
I misread the page my bad. He was the #2 PG and the #6 player overall.
Its cool I knew Monroe was number 1 and I thought the guard from Compton was #2 so I thought you misread something.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-14-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahahahaa I laughed...What's your prediction for the ACC this year ncst?
tobacco road and then everyone else. i'm not going to heap undue hype on ncsu this year, but we return essentially the same team from last year and add JJ Hickson and Tracy Smith down low. If we can get average PG play, we'll be at least a 3 seed come tourney time. Carolina is definitely the team to beat this year, although I think their frontcourt will disappoint some this year. Duke...I'm not sure yet. I don't get the Singler hype yet, but it'll be interesting to see how they perform come conference play. One good thing this year, the big 3 play each other twice!! I can't wait!! Bring on Bill & Mary tomorrow!! :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bobby Knight-GOAT!
Old 11-14-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Very excited to watch my Tar Heels for the first time tonight. Thank you for tivo.

I would be nervous if I were you. I think UNC wins, but Stephen Curry is capable of beating teams by himself.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my Tivo would be abused if I happened to get ESPN Full Court. Luckily for my bank account and my life outside of sports, I do not have this package.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I think my Tivo would be abused if I happened to get ESPN Full Court. Luckily for my bank account and my life outside of sports, I do not have this package.
Same here especially later in the year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I would be nervous if I were you. I think UNC wins, but Stephen Curry is capable of beating teams by himself.
It's going to be a very good game this early in the season. Davidson is going to be a "sleeper" this year if you want to call them that so I wouldn't be suprised at an upset the way some teams have been falling this year. UNC should be able to score with the best of them so I think UNC will pull away late in the game and win by about 7 or 8.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-14-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
For sure. Curry is a stud who can make it rain from anywhere. Davidson has a hell of a schedule this year..

vs. UNC, vs. Duke, @ UCLA, @ NC State,...that's pretty damn tough
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
For sure. Curry is a stud who can make it rain from anywhere. Davidson has a hell of a schedule this year..

vs. UNC, vs. Duke, @ UCLA, @ NC State,...that's pretty damn tough
They will beat 1 of those teams.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-14-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MICHIGAN IS GOING TO SHOCK THE WORLD TOMORROW!!!

(I can dream. Can't I?)
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote