Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JJ Hickson - 31pts 7 rebounds 1 assist on 12-12 shooting and 7 of 10 at the line. Kid is a frickin' BEAST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Just watched the whole UConn game, and in my opinion UConn will have another down year when its all said and done.
They can't set up a half-court offense. They can run better than most, if not all teams in America, but they can't do much else. They are too streaky. Price has stepped up though. He's exerting more confidence on the floor and that's essential for a PG. I think they'll make the tourney as a middle seed. Between 8-11.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So... Is Memphis this good or is UConn really this bad?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

remember the name: Trevon Hughes

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
So... Is Memphis this good or is UConn really this bad?
UConn is only down 1 at half. They made a great comeback.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
UConn is only down 1 at half. They made a great comeback.
UConn is up. :D

It's a whole different game when Dorsey plays the second half though. The run started when he went out.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-16-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Temple had a 25 point lead at halftime and just lost the game. WOW.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Anyone else see that Dyson dunk??

Oh yeah, Thabeet is about as useful as a chair on the offensive end.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-17-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It's interesting that the biggest knock on Tubby at Kentucky was that he didn't get into recruiting much because the class he's already putting together at Minnesota is the best since....hell I don't know since when.

Absolutely. Considering how awful we have been lately its amazing the recruits hes getting. Ralph Sampson III and Colton Iverson are legit and Bostick and Paul Carter are two very good junior college transfers. Give Tubby two or three years and we'll be a contender in the big 10.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Anyone else see that Dyson dunk??

Oh yeah, Thabeet is about as useful as a chair on the offensive end.
It was a great dunk, but Dorsey didnt even try to block it. The one in the game before where he took off from about the free throw line was even better. Too bad it got waived off on a terrible call.

And its really funny to watch Thabeet try to play offense, I just watch him move without the ball for about 5 posessions and it was pretty entertaining. Dicky V is right, he is no where close to NBA ready, hes just asking for the D-League if he comes out.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
It was a great dunk, but Dorsey didnt even try to block it. The one in the game before where he took off from about the free throw line was even better. Too bad it got waived off on a terrible call.

And its really funny to watch Thabeet try to play offense, I just watch him move without the ball for about 5 posessions and it was pretty entertaining. Dicky V is right, he is no where close to NBA ready, hes just asking for the D-League if he comes out.
Yeah. He was passed about that. I talked to him on AIM.

Thabeet, sucks. How many opportunitues did he have last night to dunk the ball where he tried to finesse it off the glass. Grow a pair.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-17-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers takes on Florida tonight in the Blue Ribbon Classic finals. interesting game. wish it was televised. wanna see Werner, a rival of my HS 2 years ago, and wanna see JR Inman of RU against an actual opponent. Keep an eye on Inman guys, this kid's got pro potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Illini win at the last second against Hawaii in Hawaii. Bear in mind that MSU (with Ager, Brown, Davis, etc) lost to the Warriors a couple years back, very tough place to play.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Rutgers takes on Florida tonight in the Blue Ribbon Classic finals. interesting game. wish it was televised. wanna see Werner, a rival of my HS 2 years ago, and wanna see JR Inman of RU against an actual opponent. Keep an eye on Inman guys, this kid's got pro potential
He's definitely got pro athleticism. I haven't seen a whole lot, a few games, but he's still got a lot to improve upon from the three games I've seen.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-17-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
He's definitely got pro athleticism. I haven't seen a whole lot, a few games, but he's still got a lot to improve upon from the three games I've seen.
yes, his athleticism is incredible, but the kicker is his 3 point shooting. those 2 are excellent building blocks for him to work off of. His offensive game is very raw though.

just a name for you guys to hear, and when he's ripping it up, just think of good ol' scotty.

also, i love what Fred Hill is doing with the RU program. We reeled in a top 20 espn recruit from jersey. keeping the NJ talent home, first in football, now in b-ball. looks like another RU program could be brought to life. i love it
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:31 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Its an absolute joke with Beasley in college noone can stop him he could very well have the greatest freshman year ever in history i mean c'mon 28 pts 22 rebounds today?
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 02:39 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
Its an absolute joke with Beasley in college noone can stop him he could very well have the greatest freshman year ever in history i mean c'mon 28 pts 22 rebounds today?
That Western Illinois team really is some stiff competition to put those points up. If he can do that to Western Illinois, I guess he can put those numbers up on anyone. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UVA takes down Arizona once again, Arizona should stopping scheduling UVA to start every year, it's gonna be a tough game every year. Chase Budinger and Jared Bayless especially were impressive but Sean Singletary is the best guard in college basketball. Not talking about pro potential but as a college player he is the best one out there. With more refinement he can be a poor mans version albeit stronger version of Allen Iverson.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

god, RU played well early, for the first 15 minutes it was a great game. but a 12-2 run in the last 2 miutes by Florida killed us. we just kept falling from there and lost by 20+, but i forsee good things for RU b-ball
Quote:
Old 11-18-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
UVA takes down Arizona once again, Arizona should stopping scheduling UVA to start every year, it's gonna be a tough game every year. Chase Budinger and Jared Bayless especially were impressive but Sean Singletary is the best guard in college basketball. Not talking about pro potential but as a college player he is the best one out there. With more refinement he can be a poor mans version albeit stronger version of Allen Iverson.
I agree....I fear that game every year. I seriously have no confidence in Arizona in that game anymore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Milwaukee played like poo today against Northern Iowa losing 73-68 I believe. OH WELL, THE RAMS WON 13-9!
Old 11-18-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I agree....I fear that game every year. I seriously have no confidence in Arizona in that game anymore.
I'm sure they have a contract for a certain amount of times played. I don't think 'Zona will renew it the way it's gone for them.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-18-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Homer Alert
Illinois State is 3-0 going into friday's game against Indiana. I don't think we will win this game, but I could see the Redbirds making a game of it and causing a scare in Bloomington, IN.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha IU is gonna mop up ISU. The Redbirds are a nice MVC team but I don't think they stand a chance. I went to school with Brandon Holtz in High School (and am friends with him). Eldridge, Dyer, Richardson, and Johnson are also very good players. But yea, IU is a top 10 team, that's all I'll say.....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAFKGhHiLII

Bo Ryan cranks dat soulja boy... Faaaaantastic!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote