Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-22-2006, 04:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Your reasoning? All you did was say they beat two good teams and lost to one that was good at one point. You made zero points to counter what he had said.
explain to me how that does not qualify them for being top 20?
They are way too inconsistent and inexperienced. Like Sweetness said, McRoberts and Paulus played great last night, while Gonzaga played like crap, and you barely won. They aren't a top 25 basketball team.
ahahhaha I love that arguement. " they barely won" . Gonzaga is a top 25 team, no one isn't supposed to blow out a top 25 team. SO what do you expect from duke (if they arn't top 25) to do to a team ranked #24. Blow them out? that is the worst argument i have ever heard. As far as the inconsistent and inexpiranced comment, if they are inconsistent and inexpiranced then so is UNC and Kansas,(BTW a duke team with one loss is soooooooooooo inconsistent :roll: :roll: :roll: ) does this disqualify them from the top 25 as well? UNC lost to gonazaga who was ranked lower than marquette who duke lost to.... UNC ins't a top 25 team either, they're not undefeated, they're not expiranced, they shoudn't be up there either by your reasoning. wait, why don't i say the only reason UNC is in the top 25 is because they are UNC. :roll: :roll: what a terrible argument.
When your team is playing great and the other team is playing terrible, you should blow them out if you want to be a top 20 team. I didn't say that UNC and Kansas weren't inconsistent, but Duke isn't as talented as them, so their lows are lower and highs aren't as high. You're such a homer, you don't give any reasoning as to why Duke should be top 25, or explain how the aren't inexperienced or inconsistent. You just say my arguement is terrible.
I'm a homer? you have said nothing that proves duke should be in the top 25. Your only argument is that they "barely won" or that they are inexpiranced. what a joke.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 04:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When you win a game that you "shouldn't", it means that you got outplayed and won because the team either choked it away or you got lucky.
but you still won , correct?

BTW your stupid quote in you sig dosen't work.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 12-22-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
When you win a game that you "shouldn't", it means that you got outplayed and won because the team either choked it away or you got lucky.

Yes they won, but they played bad. Their record is from from indicitive of how they've played this year.

I know that and it's not stupid, you just think it is because njx owned you.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes they won, but they played bad. Their record is from from indicitive of how they've played this year.

owned me by implying that only smart people read harry potter and that if you read harry potter your smart? yeah, he owned me alright.

they get smoked.

Old 12-22-2006, 04:59 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

owned me by implying that only smart people read harry potter and that if you read harry potter your smart? yeah, he owned me alright.
He didn't say that. You implied reading Harry Potter made you a nerd and he completely burned you for saying that. He didn't say it made you smart if you read it either, he just pointed out that you didn't come across as very intelligent with your absolutely horrid grammar and spelling.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He didn't say that. You implied reading Harry Potter made you a nerd and he completely burned you for saying that. He didn't say it made you smart if you read it either, he just pointed out that you didn't come across as very intelligent with your absolutely horrid grammar and spelling.
Ooooooo burn. My grammer... maybe if i read harry potter it would improve , eh?

they get smoked.

Old 12-22-2006, 05:02 PM    (permalink

I doubt you would even be able to read Harry Potter.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I doubt you would even be able to read Harry Potter.
nice comeback chump.

they get smoked.

Old 12-22-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk
So what does everyone think of Bill Walker?

I've watched the guy play HS B-Ball a lot and he is just a freak athlete. Chad Ford has him as the #6 prospect for this years draft...of course he's not gonna get a lot of publicity now because he plays for Huggins and KSU.
I kinda posted this right between the argument between Cards and Titletown

So what does everyone think about him and his NBA future?
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:08 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke haters are the best.

What other big games are coming up besides Florida and Ohio State? I know UCLA and UW are playing this coming week.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow

What other big games are coming up besides Florida and Ohio State? I know UCLA and UW are playing this coming week.
January 4th Buckeyes-Badgers.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Your reasoning? All you did was say they beat two good teams and lost to one that was good at one point. You made zero points to counter what he had said.
Because that's the only good game you've played all season.

A) You should have IMO lost to Indiana, which is just down right pitiful at home.

B) You got spanked by Marquette no a neutral court who is behind you in the rankings

C) You IMO should have lost to both Kent State and Holy Cross at home, on a bunch of days rest

D) Gonzaga lost to an unranked team in Georgia by double digits

E) Again if you're name wasn't Duke you wouldn't even be smelling the top 20, let alone the top 25

F) You lost your two best players, much like Illinois did and found a way into the top 20. 2 guys that went lottery in the draft, so why aren't we ranked then?

I could go on all day on this. The fact remains, you're quote on quote best 2 players have their best games of the year, and the Zags two best players have their worst games of the year and you only win by 7? Come one now. On paper you should have spanked Gonzaga. But again, Duke is so overrated it's not even funny right now.

a.) key word SHOULD
b.) Spanked? spanked??? that was hardly a spanking considering it could have gone either way until there ws a couple minutes left in the game, 10 point loss is harldy a spanking.
c.) SHOULD HAVE
d.) Gnzaga beat UNC. ( this statement is important by your reasoning)
E.) shut up, weak argument.
F. who have they beat that is of any signifigance?

Maye it's not a coincidense that gonzagas two best players had their worst games? perhaps it was dukes good defense and coach K's brilliance. By only 7? since when is there such thing as a bad win, is this the BCS and the dookies are trying to impress people by winning by more? gonzaga was top 25 , beating any top 25 team by 7 is always good.Just because you keep saying duke is overrated dosen't make it become true.
Can you get through one post without telling me to "shut up." It's very immature.

You are truly a homer if you don't think that the Duke name is keeping you in the top 15. You lost 2 LOTTERY PLAYERS, BOTH ALL -ACC PERFORMERS, as did we and yet we (ours were All-Big 10) were ranked about 40th and you get 15th. It's a friggin joke. You guys are not good this season. Solid, yes. I'm predicting 4th place finish in the ACC behind Maryland, UNC, and Georgia Tech, possibly also behind Clemson. You're going to find points hard to come by and I question your ability to defend consistently for 40 minutes game in and game out. You are not going to be able to outscore teams this season like in years past. Plus your depth is a question, as is leadership. Either Paulus or McRoberts are going to have to start living up to their hype or it could be a long season for Duke. I'm not saying this because I hate Duke, I'm saying this because it's the truth. The Duke Homer Glasses you've got on are keeping you from seeing that the #6 ranking is a joke, as is even a top 15 ranking right now.

In a game where Gonzaga doesn't even show up in the 2nd Half, the #6 team in the nation struggles to beat them in IMO their best game this season. Somethings wrong there.

Marquette is sorely overrated, as they've proven so far this season and they handled you pretty well. Duke didn't smell the lead in the 2nd Half.

Seriously man, do you really believe you guys are the #6 team in the nation? Because if you do I pity you. I have Duke friends who think they're highly overranked and don't deserve to be in the top 20, even beating Gonzaga didn't change their minds.

You guys have yet to put in a game where my eyes have opened up and went "who they're good." Almost every game you play you struggle. IU, Gonzaga, Holy Cross, Marquette, Kent State. You guys right now IMO are borderline top 25, the #6 ranking is a joke.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 06:34 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I don't know what to say to that. Honestly guys, please support your top 10 ranking with something other than the fact you've beaten an unranked team, and a team which most experts say is dysfunctional and playing very bad right now, and as far as I could see last night, the Zags were every bit of that.

Oh and the team you lost to has been in a free fall the past 3 weeks, losing twice.

Like a said, the Duke name is the only reason you were in the top 15 to start the season, and the only reason you're ranked #6 right now, well ok it's a HUGE reason why you're #6.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:03 PM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

achilles109 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Duke makes me cheer for kent state :?
achilles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:04 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

A) You should have IMO lost to Indiana, which is just down right pitiful at home.

B) You got spanked by Marquette no a neutral court who is behind you in the rankings

C) You IMO should have lost to both Kent State and Holy Cross at home, on a bunch of days rest

E) Again if you're name wasn't Duke you wouldn't even be smelling the top 20, let alone the top 25

F) You lost your two best players, much like Illinois did and found a way into the top 20. 2 guys that went lottery in the draft, so why aren't we ranked then?

I could go on all day on this. The fact remains, you're quote on quote best 2 players have their best games of the year, and the Zags two best players have their worst games of the year and you only win by 7? Come one now. On paper you should have spanked Gonzaga. But again, Duke is so overrated it's not even funny right now.

a.) key word SHOULD
b.) Spanked? spanked??? that was hardly a spanking considering it could have gone either way until there ws a couple minutes left in the game, 10 point loss is harldy a spanking.
c.) SHOULD HAVE

Maye it's not a coincidense that gonzagas two best players had their worst games? perhaps it was dukes good defense and coach K's brilliance. By only 7? since when is there such thing as a bad win, is this the BCS and the dookies are trying to impress people by winning by more? gonzaga was top 25 , beating any top 25 team by 7 is always good.Just because you keep saying duke is overrated dosen't make it become true.
Can you get through one post without telling me to "shut up." It's very immature.

You are truly a homer if you don't think that the Duke name is keeping you in the top 15. You lost 2 LOTTERY PLAYERS, BOTH ALL -ACC PERFORMERS, as did we and yet we (ours were All-Big 10) were ranked about 40th and you get 15th. It's a friggin joke. You guys are not good this season. Solid, yes. I'm predicting 4th place finish in the ACC behind Maryland, UNC, and Georgia Tech, possibly also behind Clemson. You're going to find points hard to come by and I question your ability to defend consistently for 40 minutes game in and game out. You are not going to be able to outscore teams this season like in years past. Plus your depth is a question, as is leadership. Either Paulus or McRoberts are going to have to start living up to their hype or it could be a long season for Duke. I'm not saying this because I hate Duke, I'm saying this because it's the truth. The Duke Homer Glasses you've got on are keeping you from seeing that the #6 ranking is a joke, as is even a top 15 ranking right now.

In a game where Gonzaga doesn't even show up in the 2nd Half, the #6 team in the nation struggles to beat them in IMO their best game this season. Somethings wrong there.

Marquette is sorely overrated, as they've proven so far this season and they handled you pretty well. Duke didn't smell the lead in the 2nd Half.

Seriously man, do you really believe you guys are the #6 team in the nation? Because if you do I pity you. I have Duke friends who think they're highly overranked and don't deserve to be in the top 20, even beating Gonzaga didn't change their minds.

You guys have yet to put in a game where my eyes have opened up and went "who they're good." Almost every game you play you struggle. IU, Gonzaga, Holy Cross, Marquette, Kent State. You guys right now IMO are borderline top 25, the #6 ranking is a joke.
keep predicting duke to lose because it worked well in that gonzaga game for you.. and maybe the reason your beloved illini arn't ranked is because they lost two games to ranked opponants while duke beat two ranked ones. IF your "struggling "theory is true you struggled agianst, Miami, bradly,and missouri. which means nothign because a win is a win. also how is marquette overrated? because they beat duke and had one bad loss with one to a good wisconsin team ,now they're at 21? how are they not deserving? Take off your illinios homer glasses because you think everyone outside of that state sucks. Also , do you think maybe the reason gonzaga didn't show up in the second half had anything to do with dukes D?

they get smoked.

Old 12-22-2006, 07:05 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles109
Duke makes me cheer for kent state :?
Me too. :D

Quote:
Old 12-22-2006, 07:34 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

I don't know what to say to that. Honestly guys, please support your top 10 ranking with something other than the fact you've beaten an unranked team, and a team which most experts say is dysfunctional and playing very bad right now, and as far as I could see last night, the Zags were every bit of that.

Oh and the team you lost to has been in a free fall the past 3 weeks, losing twice.

Like a said, the Duke name is the only reason you were in the top 15 to start the season, and the only reason you're ranked #6 right now, well ok it's a HUGE reason why you're #6.
Please don't group me in with those two.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a.) key word SHOULD
c.) SHOULD HAVE

keep predicting duke to lose because it worked well in that gonzaga game for you.. and maybe the reason your beloved illini arn't ranked is because they lost two games to ranked opponants while duke beat two ranked ones. IF your "struggling "theory is true you struggled agianst, Miami, bradly,and missouri. which means nothign because a win is a win. also how is marquette overrated? because they beat duke and had one bad loss with one to a good wisconsin team ,now they're at 21? how are they not deserving? Take off your illinios homer glasses because you think everyone outside of that state sucks. Also , do you think maybe the reason gonzaga didn't show up in the second half had anything to do with dukes D?
You try losing 3 of your best players and then come back to me. Don't even try to compare our seasons right now. We played neck and neck with Arizona without our best all around player, without our best scorer, and our PG had turf toe. Not to mention Pruitt has a bone chip in his hand right now and Carter is out with a hip flexor. Oh and one of our freshman is out for the season with a severe viral infection. And McBride was gone for 4 games due to suspension. Again, don't even compare us to Duke right now. You've been full strength all season, Missouri was the first game when our guys were all together, and now 2 of them are hurt again.

Marquette has lost twice their genius, might want to get your facts straight.

Oh yea I think everyone outside of the state sucks. Yep, Florida sucks, UNC, Ohio State, Georgia Tech. They all suck. Ya got me there TT.

Give me a breakdown on how this team is #6 in the nation, please I'm all ears. Or how they were even ranked #15 to begin with. Give me a break down of your team, player by player. Because if you don't I will. You lost your two best players with a team that was bounced from the Sweet 16 and somehow managed to find themselves at #15. That's a ******* crock if I've ever seen one.

I'm serious, give me a breakdown on your team. And secondly, do you honestly believe that the #6 ranking is right for you?

Teams that lose their two best players usually fall in their rankings. Ehem, see Villanova, Memphis, and Illinois. The Duke name is what helped keep you in the top 20, and it's keeping you in the top 6 right now.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2006, 08:07 PM    (permalink

Here are 16 teams who can win it all.
UCLA- This is a team that would rival that of Woodens
North Carolina- They play many years past there age
Ohio State- With Greg Oden in there this could get crazy
Florida- I still think the defending champs can win
Wisconsin- Top 5 team no question
Duke- Duke is Duke
Pittsburgh- Despite early season upsets they have a lot of talent
Arizona- This team scares me
Alabama- This may be the class of the SEC
Connecticut- Uconn is wants a 2nd chance after the GM thing last year
Kansas- I am going to stick with my preseason final 4 team
Texas A&M- Im love'en em
Oklahoma State- That game vs Pitt is all I have to say
Michigan State- I like this team I dont know why either
Maryland- They are do for a great year
Georgetown- They are my underdog team they were ranked 8th to begin with
Old 12-22-2006, 08:14 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfreak123
Duke- Duke is Duke
Texas A&M- Im love'en em
Get Duke, Michigan State, and Georgetown out of there right now. You're a friggin homer if you think Duke has a shot in hell at winning it all. I'm done arguing, this is friggin ridiculous.

Might as well throw Illinois in there too while you're at it.

You're reasoning to you put MSU in there is because you like them but you don't know why. And your reasoning for Duke is because "they're Duke."

No offense at all man but jesus. Oh and if Arizona scares you, Illinois should be terrifying because we were neck and neck with them without 2 of our best players in Arizona.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Duke- Duke is Duke
Texas A&M- Im love'en em

Get Duke, Michigan State, and Georgetown out of there right now. You're a friggin homer if you think Duke has a shot in hell at winning it all. I'm done arguing, this is friggin ridiculous.

You're reasoning to you put MSU in there is because you like them but you don't know why. And your reasoning for Duke is because "they're Duke."

No offense at all man but jesus. Oh and if Arizona scares you, Illinois should be terrifying because we were neck and neck with them without 2 of our best players in Arizona.
I dare you to come up with a better list, and how is Duke not in there
Old 12-22-2006, 08:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Duke- Duke is Duke
Texas A&M- Im love'en em

UCLA
UNC
OSU
Wisconsin
Florida
PITT
Kansas
Arizona
Oklahoma State
UCONN

That's ten, I don't think that any other teams have that great of a shot.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:49 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Duke- Duke is Duke
Texas A&M- Im love'en em

UCLA
UNC
OSU
Wisconsin
Florida
PITT
Kansas
Arizona
Oklahoma State
UCONN

Old 12-22-2006, 08:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Duke- Duke is Duke
Texas A&M- Im love'en em

Ok...

Ohio State
Florida
Kansas (even though they so inconsistent)
UNC
Alabama
Wisky
Pittsburgh
Arizona

That's it right there. That's the class of College Basketball IMO.

Ohio State - Possibly the most talent out of anyone. Greg Oden is a dominant force inside; Cook is without question one of the best freshman out right now. Conley is a stud PG and they've got some good depth.

UNC - Pretty much the same idea as UNC, only they've got better guard play and they're deeper. Lawson is awesome at PG and Wright and Hansbrough make for one of the best frontcourts in all of basketball.

Wisky - One of the best tandems of players in the nation in Tucker and Taylor. Butch is also a solid player. Those two will carry this team though, already beat the snot out of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh - They'll go as far as Gray taks them. They've got some nice players but it's all on Gray's shoulders. If he steps up they can definitely win it all. A dominant force inside.

Arizona - If they're hitting on all cylinders offensively, good night man. Budinger, Williams, Shakur etc. Incredible offensive talent. Defense is a question though.

Florida - Horford, Noah, and Brewer are a good 3 some. I don't think they'll repeat but they could make a run. Already lost to Kansas.

Kansas - Again a ton of talent but they've got a coach who's overrated IMO and they don't plain team basketball. Talent will only go so far, and it'll carry them but eventually Self is going to get beat IMO.

Alabama - Steele and that other guy (forget his name) are very good. And this team has the depth to go all the way. I think they're at the bottom tier of this list.

And why no Duke? Read the last two pages buddy. TT has been the only one to even try and give me a reason why they should be #6. Now lets see you try and share some of your insight.

Quote:
Old 12-22-2006, 09:00 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Duke- Duke is Duke
Texas A&M- Im love'en em

UCLA
UNC
OSU
Wisconsin
Florida
PITT
Kansas
Arizona
Oklahoma State
UCONN

Why so there are teams that have no chance in there. I meant to have Alabama on there but some of the ones on the bottom were tough to put on.