Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-26-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Good to see Sutton having a chance at his 800th win.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3168981

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i will never understand the Legion move is it due to academics? cause it certainly wasnt PT... he basically wasted 2 years of elgibility seeing he barely played this year and has to wait almost till the end of next year

USF definately has a talent team he surely will get it... hes a great coach
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude View Post
i will never understand the Legion move is it due to academics? cause it certainly wasnt PT... he basically wasted 2 years of elgibility seeing he barely played this year and has to wait almost till the end of next year

USF definately has a talent team he surely will get it... hes a great coach
I'm pretty confident that part of the problem was playing time. He just wasn't buying in to the whole Gillespie system and seemed upset that he wasn't gettting into the games where we had some of our scrubs playing ahead of him. In those games, the fans were chanting Legion's name and booed when he was taken out of the game after a short stint out there. Another factor is his mother I believe, she's pretty controlling and wanted his son out where he could go someplace where he can play.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2007, 04:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Good to see Sutton having a chance at his 800th win.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3168981
Yeah seems like everyone is complaining about his DUI incident.

Big deal, the guy likes the sauce, get off his case.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:45 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has this not been posted in today.

Wisconsin over (9) Texas
Dayton over (6) Pittsburgh
Winthrop over (19) Miami
Boise State over (21) BYU
Oklahoma over (23) West Virginia
Old 12-30-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Dayton would play a good game against Pitt, but not a manhandle. And I think that West Virginia just benefited from a weak schedule and got out-classed by an underrated Oklahoma team (Don't kill me RyanLeaf).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wildcats are just hard to watch now. I just want them to be healthy for once, looks like our only shot to get in is winning the SEC tourny.

Legion's issue had a lot to do with the intense practices and his mother. His mom has been mentioned by several press/team family members as yelling at coach throughout the game for how he was managing things. She didn't like the fact that coach cussed at the players. A lot of it had to do with her, coach also puts a lot of emphasis on defense which isn't a strong suit for Legion. Illinois might have their hands full but I'd say they will calm down after sitting out a year.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey everybody, I started a NCAA basketball draft in the fantasy section please go join it.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kentucky wins by 43 the day they get both Jasper and Meeks back. Coincidence? I think not. I know it was Florida International, but still, it's impressive considering how we've been playing.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:23 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Kentucky wins by 43 the day they get both Jasper and Meeks back. Coincidence? I think not. I know it was Florida International, but still, it's impressive considering how we've been playing.
Amen. That 4 guard lineup was IMPRESSIVE. They took off running every chance they got, Ramel was finally able to be a 2 guard which is what he needs to be. Meeks is lights out if he gets an open 3.

Everytime Patterson touches the ball something good happens whether he's passing it or taking the shot. Jasper is such a smart/amazing passer.

Really annoyed Patterson isn't getting more attention nationally, yes, we've obviously struggled but he's an absolute beast.

18 Pts, 8 Rebounds, 2 assists a game and 67% from the field for the year... All while recieving double and triple teams. One of the best freshman to ever play for UK, in terms of maturity and skill he's far beyond his years.
Old 01-02-2008, 08:18 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The A-10 looking solid. URI, Xavier, Dayton, UMASS(beat Cuse, BC, Houston and playing Vandy Saturday)
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IU barely held on to beat Iowa. It's SO difficult to win on the road in the Big 10.

Justin Johnson wouldn't miss at the end of the game.

In the game's last 1:56 Justin Johnson was 7-7 from the 3pt.

Sig by Primetime21
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:49 AM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
IU barely held on to beat Iowa. It's SO difficult to win on the road in the Big 10.

Justin Johnson wouldn't miss at the end of the game.

In the game's last 1:56 Justin Johnson was 7-7 from the 3pt.
When they hit the one from half court that made it a 2-point game, I was ready to cry. Logic told me they weren't gonna score after Stemler missed the 2nd FT, but with how things were going for them, I was happy DJ got in the way of the pass.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

West Virginia at Notre Dame should be a good game tonight. After WVU's tough loss against Oklahoma I look for them to bounce back tonight.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-03-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Martynas Pocius's finger was lopped off while I was out of the country and no one informed me? What the hell?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

A-10 looks really good. Should get 3 bids for sure. I really like watching Dayton and Xavier play.

Eddie Sutton is a stooge, sums up my thoughts:
http://cbs.sportsline.com/columns/story/10557128
Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
A-10 looks really good. Should get 3 bids for sure. I really like watching Dayton and Xavier play.

Eddie Sutton is a stooge, sums up my thoughts:
http://cbs.sportsline.com/columns/story/10557128
Yeah A-10 has been up and down the last 5-8 years. I think URI, Dayton, UMASS, Xavier could all get bids. I'm glad I go to almost every UMASS home game that I can with my father. He has had season tickets 8 yeaars now.

But the A-10 by seasons end will have a nice RPI ranking

URI has wins against South Florida, Providence, Syracuse, Toledo, UAB, eastern Mich, Farleigh Dickinson (not a complete slouch of a schedule but some other wins and a loss to Boston College)

DAYTON has wins against Lousiville, Pittsburgh, Miami OH, Toledo and some other wins(loss against George Mason)

UMASS has wins against Houston, BC, Syracuse, Toledo, Wisconsin Green bay and are playing Vandy Saturday.

Xavier has wins Indiana, Creighton, K State, kent State, Cincy and playing Auburn

The A-10 is not a mid major nor a MAJOR. They could easily get 3 of those teams in. Soem great interconference basketball comming up
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Ducks continue to be a big disappointment this year with tonight's loss to ASU. Tajuan Porter has been struggling big time in the absence of Aaron Brooks. Maarty Leunen continues to be the best player that nobody knows about. He'll be what Luke Jackson was supposed to be in the NBA. It's gonna be a rough year for us in the Pac-10 if we don't get better play at the PG position.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

UMASS seems like they're fun to watch. Big fan of Travis Ford (obviously) and I like UMASS because of it. I'm glad we bought out of our contract with them. Given our injuries and whatnot there's no chance we would've beat them at their place.

Chris "Top Flight" Wright is one of my favorite players in college for Dayton. He can soar, look him up on Youtube and be amazed.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Yeah kid has some ups. I'm excited for the interconference games. Should be great
Quote:
Old 01-04-2008, 08:03 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

WOW Vanderbilt is now 14-0.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 01-04-2008, 08:52 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shan Foster and Andrew Oglivy are as legitimate as you can get.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:13 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im sorry I have to say it, Donte Green is turning into one of the best players in the country.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KU is dismantling BC right now 47-29 at the half
Old 01-05-2008, 01:28 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Im sorry I have to say it, Donte Green is turning into one of the best players in the country.
Thats because hes from Baltimore! He asked my girlfriend to prom.