Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2008, 01:54 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are calling someone who thinks Kansas is the best team in the nation a homer? Uh, do you watch college Basketball? Kansas is the best team in the nation. Telling him Duke is better? Ha! they're my team and i can admit Ku is much better.
The only reason Memphis is undefeated is because they play in conference USA, just wait until tourney time and they take an early exit.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:00 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

that tenn-memphis game will be huge...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:01 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

possible championship game
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
possible championship game
I could put money down that Tenn doesn't make it past the sweet 16. They are very overrated, IMO. Just look at how they performed against the worst team in the SEC, who just fired their head coach.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 03:05 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I could put money down that Tenn doesn't make it past the sweet 16. They are very overrated, IMO. Just look at how they performed against the worst team in the SEC, who just fired their head coach.
They found a way to win didn't they? In the end thats all that matters.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Turtle, i love ya man, but i disagree on this one. Not every team plays their best game every night. Memphis has had their struggles (UTEP), UNC has had their struggles (Clemson, Maryland), and so now has Tennessee. But they found a way to win, and that's the key point. Look what they did to Florida in the second half. That could have been the most dominant half of the year by any team.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unreal comeback by the Heels last night. Clemson is a very underrated team. Tyler Hansbrough with a hohum 39/13 game.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
Today's game made it evermore clear. DJ White is a better and more valuable player than Eric Gordon. Whatever team snags him in the NBA Draft is gonna get a steal because even though he isn't ideal height, the kid can play basketball.
Yes, DJ White is the best player on the team. Eric (along with our other guards) still takes too many bad shots.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:41 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis is talented yes, very talented but they aren't well coached and that run and gun crap doesn't do well in the Tournament. They don't play defense and it's street ball on offense. Plus they're horrid at free throws.

Another thing, they don't play ANYONE for months before the Tournament with that weak ass conference. I've got UNC or Duke right now as my favorite.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kansas? Self chokes in big games...Maybe this is the year he finally gets over the hump with that team but I don't know. He's not a very good coach, has a lot of talent to work with that helps him.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post

Another thing, they don't play ANYONE for months before the Tournament with that weak ass conference. I've got UNC or Duke right now as my favorite.
Not unless we learn to play defense.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 01:55 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Memphis is talented yes, very talented but they aren't well coached and that run and gun crap doesn't do well in the Tournament. They don't play defense and it's street ball on offense. Plus they're horrid at free throws.

They do play Tennessee on the 23rd. Also, they already have played and beaten Oklahoma, UConn, Cincinnati, Gonzaga, USC, Arizona and Georgetown. All quality opponents. Memphis is certainly capable of winning the national championship, and until they prove they don't belong, they are my favorite.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 02-11-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Exactly.

But about Kansas. I think everyone knows self wears a rubber neck tie, but you still can't deny that they should be ranked where they are. They are the most complete team in the country, aside from MAYBE a healthy UNC team.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-11-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin fell from 8th to 15th, ouch.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:15 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes we need to stop losing to Purdue.. also Georgetown's loss killed me

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
They're absolutely loaded and they played through a brutal Non-Conference schedule.
As is Kansas, and we play in a better conference, and play much better defense...Derrick Rose would wilt under the pressure from Mario Chalmers

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wisconsin fell from 8th to 15th, ouch.
Not a suprise....struggled in a road victory at Iowa and lost at home to Purdue

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough way for Nova to go down tonight.....a bump foul 80 feet away with 0.1 seconds left. WOW!

Old 02-11-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Tough way for Nova to go down tonight.....a bump foul 80 feet away with 0.1 seconds left. WOW!
Yeah sucks for NOVA but good for Gtown, you think that's crazy though, I just watched the Tennessee-Rutgers womens game and Tennessee was down 1 with .2 seconds left and the clock people just stopped the clock during play like for two seconds, they then called a foul after two seconds and Tennessee got the game winning free throws, and you can't argue it because the clock read .2 seconds when the foul was called, even though it was on .2 for like 2 seconds, but hey that's the official clock, some great finishes tonight in college basketball, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Not as tough as the Rutgers womens team losing to Tennessee tonight. Anyone catch that one? lol, I did.

Tennessee was down 1 with the ball and Candace Parker missed a hook shot after an offensive rebound. There were about 0.4 seconds on the clock when the ball hit the rim, and then between the time the ball hit the rim, landed in another Lady Vols' hands and got fouled, only 0.2 seconds came off the clock. The player was pulled down way after the clock should have expired but some idiot paused the clock at 0.2s for almost a full second, right before the foul occurred. Women's basketball is really boring but I just happened to watch the final seconds flipping back from the Georgetown game...what a bush league night for college basketball and refereeing.

Edit: LOL u beat me Ghetto/STRIP

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

'Nova got RIPPED!
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so upset over the RU game. damn tennessee cheaters. ridiculous. crazy. so upset. if that game is played on a neutral site, RU wins, because of the clock workers. The ref didn't even raise his arm to signal the foul until AFTER the clock struck 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Is anyone like me and love their school's mens team and root against their women's team? I never like to see the UConn women win.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 02-11-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Is anyone like me and love their school's mens team and root against their women's team? I never like to see the UConn women win.
Minnesota at school and Wisconsin at heart

Old 02-11-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I'm so upset over the RU game. damn tennessee cheaters. ridiculous. crazy. so upset. if that game is played on a neutral site, RU wins, because of the clock workers. The ref didn't even raise his arm to signal the foul until AFTER the clock struck 0
You're mad about a womens basketball game? Dude, they set shoot.

they get smoked.