Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-21-2008, 01:29 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
No post presense might kill them in the Tournament.
I've been saying the same thing. However, Lance Thomas has actually become a pretty good player as of late, if he can keep it up and Duke can play up to their ability unlike the last two games, they will be very hard to beat.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:48 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No matter what Duke won't get all too far in the tournament simply because of that lack of a post presence. The good thing about all of this is that maybe it'll get Coach K to go much harder after a big body in the middle in recruiting. After I heard how much DeJuan Blair wanted to play for them, it was a little disappointing.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:53 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
We suck this year, holy crap. Thankfully we get rid of Randle and Pruitt, and bring back Legion and Jamar.
Badgers on their way to a Big Ten title; Purdue just needs to slip a couple more times

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
No matter what Duke won't get all too far in the tournament simply because of that lack of a post presence. The good thing about all of this is that maybe it'll get Coach K to go much harder after a big body in the middle in recruiting. After I heard how much DeJuan Blair wanted to play for them, it was a little disappointing.
Why would Coach Commercial recruit a big man? They can't rain from three land...Threeeeeeeeecola...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-21-2008, 04:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwillie26 View Post
Hmmmm ....

Yeah, its NC State. Maybe the worst team in the ACC. UNC is nothing without Lawson.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah, its NC State. Maybe the worst team in the ACC. UNC is nothing without Lawson.
Ol' NC state, the team that thinks they belong in North Carlina(the state) basketball dankness.

they get smoked.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duke and UNC are so overrated...I'd take Kansas, Tennessee, or Memphis over them any day of the week

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are everyone's top 25 teams. Not in terms of how the polls work, but rank them 1-25 based on who you think is the best. For example Memphis is undefeated and ranked number one, but if you feel that there are 8 teams better than them put them at #9.

1. UCLA
2. Memphis
3. UNC
4. Kansas
5. Tennessee
6. Georgetown
7. Duke
8. Stanford
9. Wisconsin
10. Texas
11. Purdue
12. Indiana
13. Louisville
14. Connecticut
15. Michigan State
16. Washington State
17. Marquette
18. Vanderbilt
19. Notre Dame
20. Drake
21. Kansas State
22. Clemson
23. Butler
24. BYU
25. Mississippi State
Old 02-21-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. UCLA
2. UNC
3. Kansas
4. Memphis
5. Georgetown
6. Tennesee
7. Duke
8. Texas
9. Wisconsin
10. Stanford
11. Washington State
12. Louisville
13. UCONN
14. Texas A&M
15. Marquette
16. Kansas State
17. Indiana
18. Xavier
19. Notre Dame
20. Pitt
21. Vanderbilt
22. BYU
23. Mississippi State
24. Michigan State
25. Clemson

Old 02-21-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Duke and UNC are so overrated...I'd take Kansas, Tennessee, or Memphis over them any day of the week
Well... Kansas, Tenn, and Mephis will be ranked above them? (Duke)

However, I hardly call either on eof those teams " overrated". They are both very good.

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 02-21-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Really? Where do you get that idea? I hope he does but we're already recruiting his replacement and I doubt he stays even one more year. What about Price?

Wiggins is VERY streaky, both as a shooter and regarding turnovers. I like him a lot but he can get a bit frantic so don't count on him too much. Dyson will give us a huge lift even if he just comes off the bench to provide a shooting spark against zones.
Ah, well, perhaps I'm just being optimistic he'll stay four years. He could really benefit from it because he's very raw as a basketball player.

I agree with you about Wiggins though. He is streaky, but when he's on, whew, he's on.

Also, we're a very big team that doesn't have a lot of speed down the court and Wiggins can really come on the court and give us that from the bench. He absolutely flies around the court.

The only thing that worries me going into the tournament is that if we get down early much like against DePaul, I think we'll have trouble making the outside shots to come back.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:05 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Kansas- The all-around best team in the nation, best defense and can go inside and outside on offense
2. Tennessee- Very athletic, combines youth with experienced leaders
3. Memphis- Very athletic, loads of talent
4. UCLA- Very good defensively, but do they have the offensive firepower? No.
5. UNC- One-demonsional and leaves a lot to be desired for on defense, however great fast-paced offense
6. Texas- Great guard play, but lacks a post presence
7. Louisville- Finally healthy and will be a sleeper in the tourney
8. Duke- Relies way too much on the 3-pt shot, which will hurt them in the tourney
9. Stanford- Brooks Lopez carries that team, but there isn't a lot beyond them
10. Indiana- Eric Gordon and D.J. White are a great inside-outside tandem

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Ah, well, perhaps I'm just being optimistic he'll stay four years. He could really benefit from it because he's very raw as a basketball player.

I agree with you about Wiggins though. He is streaky, but when he's on, whew, he's on.

Also, we're a very big team that doesn't have a lot of speed down the court and Wiggins can really come on the court and give us that from the bench. He absolutely flies around the court.

The only thing that worries me going into the tournament is that if we get down early much like against DePaul, I think we'll have trouble making the outside shots to come back.
We are a big team but we have plenty of speed. Price is explosive, Austrie can run, Robinson is explosive, Adrien is explosive, and even Thabeet is quick and explosive for a huge big man. Our backup big men are slow so that's the only problem I see.

Deep shooting and turnovers are my worries for the tournament.

Quote:
1. Kansas- The all-around best team in the nation, best defense and can go inside and outside on offense
2. Tennessee- Very athletic, combines youth with experienced leaders
3. Memphis- Very athletic, loads of talent
4. UCLA- Very good defensively, but do they have the offensive firepower? No.
5. UNC- One-demonsional and leaves a lot to be desired for on defense, however great fast-paced offense
6. Texas- Great guard play, but lacks a post presence
7. Louisville- Finally healthy and will be a sleeper in the tourney
8. Duke- Relies way too much on the 3-pt shot, which will hurt them in the tourney
9. Stanford- Brooks Lopez carries that team, but there isn't a lot beyond them
10. Indiana- Eric Gordon and D.J. White are a great inside-outside tandem
First of all, the winner of Memphis-Tennessee is the best team in the nation. Not Kansas, who I've seen lose twice unimpressively. Homer.

Texas is playing well right now, but I feel like they're overrated after watching them play. I also think they'll be worn out come tournament time because they rely too heavily on a few key guys.

Lastly, Louisville and Indiana....WTF. IIRC, we beat BOTH of those teams, with the Indiana win coming on the road. I don't know what you mean about Louisville finally being healthy because they had everyone when we beat them. Indiana also has the Sampson problem which won't help them on the court. Connecticut is the hottest team in basketball AND we've beaten 2 of those teams while almost upsetting Memphis on the road early in the season when we struggled. We should be in the top 10.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We are a big team but we have plenty of speed. Price is explosive, Austrie can run, Robinson is explosive, Adrien is explosive, and even Thabeet is quick and explosive for a huge big man. Our backup big men are slow so that's the only problem I see.
That's true. However, other than Price, Austrie and Wiggins I don't really see any of other other players as quick penetrators inside the paint. Robinson isn't really explosive. He's an excellent defender, granted. Thabeet isn't exactly lighting quick, but he plays with a lot of power and can really bait guys into a shot that isn't there.

I look at Adrien as a very well balanced player.

All in all, I think we have a great team. I really look forward to seeing what we do in the tournament.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:47 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan is so frustrating to watch. I realize they aren't very good and they've just started a re-building period, but just as I start to see improvements they come out and disappoint me. We really should've won that game last night (would've been 4 in a row). For whatever reason, we just cannot make shots in the second half (not that we're very good at making them in the first half either). DeShawn Sims started out 6-11 and finished the game 0-8.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:47 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're missing the boat on Robinson, trust me. He's probably our most athletic starter, and by a fair bit too. He's very quick and very explosive with amazing hops. He doesn't use his athleticism like he should on offense, instead going for stupid pull up jumpers (know your role son), but if Calhoun really forced him to penetrate and attack he would be tough to stop. On defense you can easily see his athleticism because his technique is horrible (defensive stance) but he still manages to stay with his man and blocks shots in a hurry. He glides all over the place.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Michigan is so frustrating to watch. I realize they aren't very good and they've just started a re-building period, but just as I start to see improvements they come out and disappoint me. We really should've won that game last night (would've been 4 in a row). For whatever reason, we just cannot make shots in the second half (not that we're very good at making them in the first half either). DeShawn Sims started out 6-11 and finished the game 0-8.
Yeah I was at that game and was thinking Minnesota was going to drop it, but Michigan just couldn't put the ball in the basket in the second half and they didn't play with the same intensity as the first. Harris and Sims are quality talents but after that Michigan really doesn't have much. John needs to get some recruits in there and build that program like he did West Virginia, but until then they'll be looking up at everyone in the Big Ten other than Northwestern and Penn State and maybe Iowa.

Old 02-22-2008, 12:42 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I know exactly how you feel...we beat MSU at the beginning of the year, lose to Indiana by 3 in a real close game, lose to OSU by 20, beat OSU, lost to Wisconsin by like 5, then lose to you guys...it's really frustrating but we already surpassed the win total I expected for the season so I can't really complain
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All these teams are overrated, and Memphis always has a relatively easy schedule.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats up with Sampson? Is he coaching all year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
All these teams are overrated, and Memphis always has a relatively easy schedule.
So Duke, North Carolina, Tennessee, Memphis, and Kansas are all overrated?
No sir, you are overrated. Good day.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
Memphis has the #25 SOS, they played and beat teams in the OOC. That argument was valid but not this year. Their conference still blows but their OOC was as good as about any in conference schedule. Going to UAB and Houston aren't exactly easy tasks either.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 05:17 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:

First of all, the winner of Memphis-Tennessee is the best team in the nation. Not Kansas, who I've seen lose twice unimpressively. Homer.

Texas is playing well right now, but I feel like they're overrated after watching them play. I also think they'll be worn out come tournament time because they rely too heavily on a few key guys.

Lastly, Louisville and Indiana....WTF. IIRC, we beat BOTH of those teams, with the Indiana win coming on the road. I don't know what you mean about Louisville finally being healthy because they had everyone when we beat them. Indiana also has the Sampson problem which won't help them on the court. Connecticut is the hottest team in basketball AND we've beaten 2 of those teams while almost upsetting Memphis on the road early in the season when we struggled. We should be in the top 10.
Hmmm, I'm not buying UConn...They've struggled to beat a couple of mediocre teams...Louisville and Indiana are playing real well right now, despite their struggles early. Homer

Also, the loss against KSU shouldn't really be an indication of Kansas' talent, that game had a lot of subplots that basically made that the biggest game in KSU history because up until that point, KSU had never beaten KU in 20+ years. That was basically KSU's national championship game. However, the Texas game, we laid an egg in the 2nd half, because we didn't rebound. It was a fluke.

We play the best defense, we have great inside-outside offense, and we can play either at a high-tempo pace or a grind-out game, which is going to help us in the tourney. We have lots of experience as well.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 05:19 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Indiana? I don't think so.. they are overrated, if you are gonna have them on there then you should have Wisconsin on too seeing as they beat them 2 times

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sampson done at Indiana
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote