Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WISCONSIN BIG TEN CHAMPIONS!!!! (Well so far at least co-champions, but champions nonetheless!!!)
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to put it in the words of dead prez, HELL YEAH! GO Badgers!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Big comeback win for UT. Couldn't be happier right now.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still, the Vols are my favorites in the Tournament.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I hope so, but they really have been playing quite sloppy lately.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i have to cheer for my cards. but my number two team has to be the badgers.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Still, the Vols are my favorites in the Tournament.
The Vols are a good team but if they meet a defensive team with a good half court offense to slow the pace they'll bow out early. I doubt they make the final 4, maybe the elite 8.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
The Vols are a good team but if they meet a defensive team with a good half court offense to slow the pace they'll bow out early. I doubt they make the final 4, maybe the elite 8.
Are there many teams like that? Nebraska? I mean, realistically, a team like that could take down Kansas, Memphis, or UNC. I just think that they have enough of everything to go all the way. Certainly may not, but I'd take them over most teams.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have little doubt that UCLA would beat UT 8 times out of 10. Tennessee is just not very good in their half court offense and if you can break the press you can control the tempo.

Kansas/UNC would be fine against a team to slow tempo and limit scoring. Memphis and UT can/will struggle against them. Watch either UK/UT game or the recent UT/Vandy game, it's like a script.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I have little doubt that UCLA would beat UT 8 times out of 10. Tennessee is just not very good in their half court offense and if you can break the press you can control the tempo.

Kansas/UNC would be fine against a team to slow tempo and limit scoring. Memphis and UT can/will struggle against them. Watch either UK/UT game or the recent UT/Vandy game, it's like a script.
I think you might be overestimating how many points the Vols get on turnovers and fast breaks just a little bit. They do their fair share in the half court as well.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm not saying UT is miserable in the half court but they can't use their athleticism to their advantage. Tyler Smith creating is by far their best tool in the half court.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm not saying UT is miserable in the half court but they can't use their athleticism to their advantage. Tyler Smith creating is by far their best tool in the half court.
That or Jujuan Smith and Chris Lofton chucking it up. JP Prince is very incosistent, but he can have some very good offensive games as well.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Actually, when Lawson was out and UNC was forced to go into more of a half court set, they were getting beat or being given close games by teams that had no business being with them. Of all the elite teams, UNC plays the worst defense, so if a team could run the half court on them and really slow down the pace, I have no doubt that they'd lose. A lot of what Kansas and UNC does is predicated on picking up the tempo and using their depth to their advantage.

As for UT and UCLA, I don't know about 8 out of 10, but I'm sure UCLA would beat them more than they lost, and I'm sure that if they set how the game was going to be played, they could take UT. But of course, you were talking about bowing out early and there's no way those two teams would face each other then.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KU could handle both half-court and full-court games

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
KU should just get it over with and join the NBA. They're too good for college basketball.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
KU should just get it over with and join the NBA. They're too good for college basketball.
Except College Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA
Old 03-06-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Except College Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA
Not when Kansas wins 10 straight National Titles.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Not when Kansas wins 10 straight National Titles.
They'd have to make a final four first.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xavier For The Win!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
They'd have to make a final four first.
oh come on now, Kansas always lives up to expectations...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 07:18 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wow...what a game to be Jayhawk...Great all around game...all but one player scored...All the seniors played great, and the speeches were great...And to top it off we won by 58...109-51!!!
wait who did not score?
Old 03-06-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

saturday at noon the battle for the big east is on. Hoyas vs. Cards. I can not wait.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Indeed. They're choke artists but Kansas is a very well balanced team.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xavier is losing in the 2nd half to St. Joe's....kinda glad to see that because I think they're a bit overrated and they screwed my bracket last year when they didn't beat Ohio State like I predicted.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xavier is back in it not much time left though