Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
wvu should be good next year if alexander returns
Which he probably won't...
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm calling it now though,

Ur 2008-2009 NCAA Champions....North Carolina Tar Heels.

I know, not much of a limb, but its April 6th!
Old 04-06-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think huggs convinces him to stay

he only played great the last 2 months, and was his 1st year as a post player; lottery pick if he comes back

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alexander is a post player in name only. They might as well just call him a SF.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Alexander is a post player in name only. They might as well just call him a SF.
Alexander is a perfect SF for the NBA.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2008 college basketball hall of fame class announced

http://www.kansascity.com/news/break...ry/563628.html

About time Danny Manning made it
Old 04-06-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since we're all chiming in on next year, here's my thoughts:

ACC Champ: UNC

Rationale: I don't see them losing anybody but Ellington, and I think Green will be an upgrade over him when it's all said and done...Hansborough will get some help inside with some top recruits, and Lawson should continue to develop nicely. Plus, I don't see Duke challenging them given the lack of a dominant post presence.

Other Contenders: Duke

Big 12 Champ: Kansas

Rationale: The Big 12 will be down next year...Texas and Kansas State will not be nearly as good as they were this year...Kansas should return Sherron Collins and Cole Aldrich, two studs who can take over games...Kansas also has a huge recruiting class coming in

Other Contenders: Baylor

Pac 10 Champ: Arizona

Rationale: The Pac 10 should be really interesting next year with stars such as the Lopez brothers, OJ Mayo, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Love, and Darren Collison being replaced by studs like DeRozan, Jennings, and Holiday...Now the question is, who is going to have the best supporting cast...I'm going to go with Arizona...Brandon Jennings and Chase Buddinger should be an awesome tandem.

Other Contenders: UCLA, USC

SEC Champ: Florida

Rationale: While I think that the SEC will continue to grow more competive with the devolpment of teams like Vandy, Florida, and Kentucky, I still think the SEC will be down. Kentucky should be competive with Patrick Patterson, and to a lesser extent, so will Vandy with AJ Oglivy...Tennessee should be pretty solid with Ramar Smith and Chism returning, but I think Florida will make a big leap with all that talent and take the SEC

Other Contenders: Tennessee, Kentucky, Vandy

Big 10 Champ: Ohio State

Rationale: While Wisconsin took advantage of a weak Big 10 this year, I don't see that repeating...Ohio State will return Koufos, and by adding BJ Mullens to the mix, I don't see any Big 10 stopping that dominant frontcourt.

Other Contenders: Wisconsin, Purdue, Michigan State

Big East Champ: Marquette

Rationale: This has been by far the most difficult conference to pick a champ for...Louisville loses a lot of solid players, but has a great incoming class...Georgetown is in the same boat...Villanova and Syracuse should be much better as their young teams develop...Pittsburgh should be solid as usual...UConn and West Virginia might be hurt be the losses of Thabeet and Alexander respectively...However, I think the cream of the crop of the Big East will be Marquette...They return Dominic James and Jerel McNeal, and their young big men should develop nicely...However, Pittsburgh, Villanova, and Syracuse will all be formidable roadblocks...IMO, this will be the best conference next year

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Last edited by adschofield : 04-06-2008 at 07:25 PM.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:33 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Chalmers should be back as well
Old 04-06-2008, 07:35 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I think Chalmers should be back as well
ehh, maybe, but I doubt his stock will ever be as high as it is now given his physical limitations...I'd say it's about 50-50 right now...His big problem is that he's a SG in a PG's body

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-06-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2008 Predictions

ACC : UNC
Big 12 : Kansas
Big 10 : Michigan State
Pac 10 : USC
Big East : Syracuse
SEC : Florida

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
2008 Predictions

ACC : UNC
Big 12 : Kansas
Big 10 : Michigan State
Pac 10 : USC
Big East : Syracuse
SEC : Florida
not as long as tim floyd is the coach.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure how people can accurately predict who will win the conferences before players are done declaring.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2008 Predictions

ACC: North Carolina
Big 12: Texas
Big 10: Indiana
Pac 10: UCLA
Big East: Louisville
SEC: Kentucky

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
2008 Predictions

How can you honestly say Indiana??? That has to be a joke

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
2008 Predictions

Texas? Really? Without Augustin, that team is hopeless

Indiana is going to be a bottom dweller without White, Gordon, Ellis, and the other guard that got kicked off the team

Louisville is a little too young for my taste as is Kentucky

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-06-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I'm not sure how people can accurately predict who will win the conferences before players are done declaring.
Well, we have a good idea on most players, but it gets to be a guessing game with some borderline players. It's fun nonetheless

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-06-2008, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
I'm calling it now though,

Ur 2008-2009 NCAA Champions....North Carolina Tar Heels.

I know, not much of a limb, but its April 6th!
I hope so...Man that KU loss stings....I almost broke my hand punching a wall when KU was up by 30 or whatever it was.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I hope so...Man that KU loss stings....I almost broke my hand punching a wall when KU was up by 30 or whatever it was.
Hmm...that's weird, I did the same thing at about the 8:00 mark of the 2nd half :D

That was one of the strangest games that I have ever seen...You gotta give credit to Bill Self though for rallying the troops...I thought we were done for sure

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-06-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Hmm...that's weird, I did the same thing at about the 8:00 mark of the 2nd half :D

That was one of the strangest games that I have ever seen...You gotta give credit to Bill Self though for rallying the troops...I thought we were done for sure
You know I would never, EVER have let you forget that one haha.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big East is definitely tough to predict next year. I know the most about 'Nova, and I'd love to think that we're going to be a great team next year and though I do think we'll be one of the better teams in the Big East next year and much better than we were this past season I don't think we're going to win it. We've got no recruits coming in for this year and are pretty much hoping for guys to develop heading into next season. If Scottie Reynolds doesn't go, we do have the entire team back which is definitely helpful. On the plus side I think you're going to see a lot of progress from the two big recruits from last season, Fisher and Stokes. Fisher is incredibly talented and could be a great guard, he's got to watch turnovers and if he can convert on some more drives he has great offensive potential as well, he takes a lot of tough layups and floaters that he gets over much bigger defenders but doesn't always convert. Stokes seemed to get a lot more comfortable towards the end of the season shooting the ball and even getting to the free throw line some, he could end up developing into a solid scorer to compliment Scottie as he adjusts to the college game some. Antonio Pena could make some significant strides as well as an athletic big who has some nice post moves, if we can go to him during games that would help a lot especially because it would open things up on the perimeter for two very good outside shooters in Reynolds and Stokes. Seems like Jay learned how to play with Scottie towards the end of the season with a good mix of having him on the ball and off the ball a little in a way he was comfortable as opposed to looking very uncomfortable early in the season. Our big downside is we just don't have any very good athletes. Some solid guys on the team but when playing far more athletic teams like Kansas in the Sweet 16 and a team like Louisville in conference play (even the LSU game) we really struggle converting inside. Teams like that can put pressure on our guards to drive, but we can't convert inside and end up taking contested shots outside or heavily contested shots inside by teams that are just a lot bigger and more athletic. Beyond the young players development Scottie as a veteran presence is great, he seemed to play with a calm beyond his years in the tourney and is really a leader. Dante Cunningham is a solid rebounder for us inside and Shane Clark and Dwayne Anderson are good on the wing but none of the three are anything like some of the guys they'll match up with in conference play, they're just not on the same level athletically or even skill wise really. Hopefully the chemistry we'll have with having the entire team back and the talent of the young players developing (Reynolds, Stokes, Fisher, and Pena are going to be the big ones next year IMO with Anderson playing a big role as a gel guy and Cunningham playing a significant role along with Clark probably off the bench and Reggie Redding getting some decent bench minutes too along with Cassiem Drummond as a big body but not much else though I'd love to see him develop some) but I think our inability of athletic players will give us some trouble over the course of the season and I don't see us being good enough to win the Big East. I'd love to be wrong, but realistically I don't see it happening. We could make some noise in the tournament similar to this year though, we generally are solid in the tourney.

Also, apparently Malcolm Grant was given permission to try and transfer, he was a great player in the wins over Pitt and LSU and definitely a fan favorite here. Great offensive player he just didn't get minutes behind other guards, mainly because he was a big liability on D. I wish him the best and am disappointed to see him go, Jay really didn't handle the situation with him very well. It will be interesting to see where he ends up (hopefully SHU doesn't steal him from us I'd hate to see him potentially become a star at my girlfriends school).
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No F'ing way Florida takes it home. Speights is an immature waste of talent, I hate Calathes but he flat out brings it. Warner is 10 ft. tall and just shoots 3's, they've got some recruits coming in but they're just entirely too young.

Outside of being a homer and picking UK, I'd say a lot depends on if Tyler Smith leaves or not (not sure on that status). If he stays, they've got Scotty Hopson coming in as well as the players they return. Vandy losing Shan Foster is a massive blow as well as Gordon/Neltner. Alabama should be pretty solid with Ronald Steele coming back, they've always got talent just no coaching.

The Oklahoma St. coaching search is very interesting to follow I must say. With Boone Pickens and his 300 million dollar donation running the show, seems like some big names are going to get money thrown at them. So far SI has mentioned Self (who flat out said he didn't want them to contact him) being offered $6 million to sign then 4 million a year for 10 years... He makes 1.375 million a year now. Don't see it happening, Kansas is a sweet gig and I'm sure after this year an extension would be in the works.

Also they keep mentioning Billy Gillispie and recently mentioned them going after Tubby Smith. Again, doubtful on both accounts. Seems like there's going to be a lot of swinging and missing for them. They'd be better off to save their pride and just sign Kruger.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as the big east I think Notre Dame has to be the preseason #1 in the conference. They were 2nd in the big east this year at 25-8, got to the round of 32 and only lose one senior. Harangody is only a junior next year and is easily a top 3 front runner for player of the year honors. They are the most experienced and cohesive team in the big east next year, Kyle Mcalarney is a deadly shooter, and Jackson is a terrific all around guard. Marquette should be next if all the guys return. South Florida is also a real darkhorse to possibly finish top 7 in the conference.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:50 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So will self jet to oklahoma state for 6 mil a year after the game?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
So will self jet to oklahoma state for 6 mil a year after the game?
$4 mil a year with a $6 mil signing bonus is the rumored offer.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Georgetown could contend too right, with the addition of Greg Monroe.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote