Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-12-2008, 02:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Boeheim better suspend Devendorf or else I will lose a lot of respect for him. He hit a girl in the face and got suspended from school.
Devendorff just looks like a classy guy.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Boeheim better suspend Devendorf or else I will lose a lot of respect for him. He hit a girl in the face and got suspended from school.
He should be kicked of the team for the year.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
He should be kicked of the team for the year.
No doubt, but he still has an appeal. I say he is suspended until that appeal gets determined, in which case he should either get reinstated or the suspension should last for the year.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 02:16 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No doubt, but he still has an appeal. I say he is suspended until that appeal gets determined, in which case he should either get reinstated or the suspension should last for the year.
I'd be messed up if he didn't get suspened for the year. You can't make it look like it's ok to hit girls just cuz your a good CBB player.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee is getting pwned by Temple on ESPN right now.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Dionte Christmas just went bananas, hit relatively deep threes on three straight trips down the floor I believe.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Tyler Smith may be one of the most overhyped players in the country.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

J.P. Prince being out is really hurting UT defensively. I'm not saying if he weren't hurt they'd be winning but it'd be closer. Georgetown and Memphis is coming on CBS at 2.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
J.P. Prince being out is really hurting UT defensively. I'm not saying if he weren't hurt they'd be winning but it'd be closer. Georgetown and Memphis is coming on CBS at 2.
I think Georgetown should win this game easily. I just don't believe in Memphis.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Dionte Christmas is sick. If Temple makes the Dance this year i'd be wary just because of him. Like Steph Curry he can just take over and dominate a game.

Butler nearly knocked off Ohio STate. SOme freshman hit 7 3's for them. SHould win the horizon easily though.

As for Gtown-Memphis, Definetely GT.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:54 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Wow Memphis is looking pretty solid. They're shooting 28% from outside and they're up by 3 on GTown

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

I love watching college basketball. It is becoming one of my favorite sports to watch.

Anyway, Memphis has really impressed me today with their size. I was sort of down on them after I watched the game against UMass, but it seems UMass is much better than I thought...

Anyway, wtf is up with Louisville. This teams is always loaded, but can never seem to get their act together. Yeah, they won today, but once again they are very unimpressive.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
I love watching college basketball. It is becoming one of my favorite sports to watch.

Anyway, Memphis has really impressed me today with their size. I was sort of down on them after I watched the game against UMass, but it seems UMass is much better than I thought...

Anyway, wtf is up with Louisville. This teams is always loaded, but can never seem to get their act together. Yeah, they won today, but once again they are very unimpressive.
Most definetely. Hands down the NCAA tourney is the most exciting event in sports

They're guard play has been quite terrible, and Earl Clark has been a ghost the last two weeks. Coming off that tourney, I expected him to be much more dominant.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Most definetely. Hands down the NCAA tourney is the most exciting event in sports

They're guard play has been quite terrible, and Earl Clark has been a ghost the last two weeks. Coming off that tourney, I expected him to be much more dominant.
Yeah, Clark has just been miserable this year.

I still think Wake Forest will win the ACC. I know UNC has looked very good, but besides beating Notre Dame, I don't hold much stock in their other wins. ACC does look much improved this year, but they still aren't much more than 4 or 5 teams deep.

My conference rankings:

1. Big East
2. ACC
3. Big Ten
4. Big XII
5. PAC-10
6. SEC

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, Clark has just been miserable this year.

I still think Wake Forest will win the ACC. I know UNC has looked very good, but besides beating Notre Dame, I don't hold much stock in their other wins. ACC does look much improved this year, but they still aren't much more than 4 or 5 teams deep.

My conference rankings:

1. Big East
2. ACC
3. Big Ten
4. Big XII
5. PAC-10
6. SEC
Hmmm, thats an really bold prediction. UNC is a train this season they look better than they're '05 team IMO. I think Wake is the 2nd best team in the ACC and I think at WF they can beat UNC but they have the best starting 5 IMO, the best player IMO, and arguably the best depth IMO.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

G-Town up 1 with 4:30 to play. Kansas getting beat right now by UMass. North Carolina plays Oral Roberts (2-6) at 6. I think it comes on one of the ESPN family of channels. As for who is better between unc and WF at Wake, we will find out in January. unc travels to Winston Salem on Jan. 11.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Last edited by notacarolinafan : 12-13-2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
G-Town up 1 with 4:30 to play. Kansas getting beat right now by UMass.
The Kansas-UMass game is great one to watch. I hope it ends before the Georgetown-Memphis game so I can switch over quickly enough.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Anyone else feel like Sherron Collins game is more meant for street ball than NCAA or NBA? I see he has great athleticism, but he sometimes goes a little too far with it.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Horrible Forced shot by Evans there

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 04:05 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Jonathan Wallace would be huge in this situation

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Wow, he missed both free throws than UMass fouled. God damn I don't want Kansas to escape again!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

UMASS WITH THE UPSET in Manhattan!!!!!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
UMASS WITH THE UPSET in Manhattan!!!!!
they were playing at KSU? or NY?
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
notacarolinafan
Rookie

UMASS tried to give it away, and now Memphis GT going to OT, Holy Cow!

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
they were playing at KSU? or NY?
I meant Lawrence. I always mix those 2 up.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote: