Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-13-2008, 03:09 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
UMASS WITH THE UPSET in Manhattan!!!!!
You mean Lawrence or was it in New York?

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Dozier huge play to force oT. Great Game here

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I meant Lawrence. I always mix those 2 up.
Yea it happens, I wasn't paying attention and thought maybe it was a tournament or something in NY.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:12 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I meant Lawrence. I always mix those 2 up.
I think the game was in Kansas City. I know Kansas was the home team and had a lot of fans but it wasn't at "The Fog" though.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Dozier huge play to force oT. Great Game here
How's Greg monroe playing? He has been one of my favorite freshman so far this season.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Connor Teahen YOU SUCK
Old 12-13-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Monroe is a BEAST! I think G-Town just iced it!

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Monroe and Al-Farouq Aminu are the 2 best freshman in America without a doubt.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyreke Evans just lost Memphis the game. He was 9-25 from the game but in overtime was terrible forcing shots 1 on 5. Great win for G'Town. Greg Monroe is a legit lottery prospect in 2-3 years. He has the length, size, and athleticism but what separates him from most big men is that he has some serious skills. Handling, passing, rebounding, shot blocking, post offense. The kid was smart to go to Georgetown, he might not put up huge stats because of the system but he will become a much smarter and better player for his NBA career. Chris Wright is a little beast, DaJuan is playing great at the 4. Austin Freeman will be a terrific college player but I don't see him as an NBA prospect like most do. IMO Monroe and Summers are the only legit NBA prospects at this point on the team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

I hate the University of Indiana and how many national games they have. Everyone knew they would suck this year, but they still get way too much exposure. Beyond that, the ridiculous NCAA not penalizing that team at all is a joke. Seriously, it is god damn awful how bad the enforcement job of the NCAA has been the last decade in basketball and football.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Turtle-Monroe was very very good liked alot what I saw from him.

Evans wasn't awful but he wasn't good. Forced way too many shots. Dudes got talent but tried to take over the game himself.

Indiana sucks. Feel bad for Crean he's trying to spark energy with the program and the fanbase but its an uphill battle.

I gotta say im watching gamecast right now and michigan from the numbers looks very good. shooting 50%, 47% from 3 point land, and Manny harris has20 second half points, 4-7 from deep and 8-16 overall.

Luke Nevill is doing an outstanding job on Blake Griffen today. Griffen only has scored from the charity Stripe.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 04:46 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Time to hype up my team a little now. Miss. State gets SOuth Alabama tonight at home. Should be a good test. They beat us last season at Mobile, so hopefully we can exact some revenge this year. But after last games lousy performance wouldn't be shocked if we lost.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Time to hype up my team a little now. Miss. State gets SOuth Alabama tonight at home. Should be a good test. They beat us last season at Mobile, so hopefully we can exact some revenge this year. But after last games lousy performance wouldn't be shocked if we lost.
To the Bulldogs credit, they do have some impressive losses. Maybe they could slip into the tourney this year with a very poor SEC.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UMASS!!!!!!! woooo hoo
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
will he be the one that is matched up on Aldrich tommorow?
TONY G : 38 minutes, 13 rebounds, 6 points, 3 assists, 3 steals, 6 blocks not bad of a game. Aldrich played solid.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
TONY G : 38 minutes, 13 rebounds, 6 points, 3 assists, 3 steals, 6 blocks not bad of a game. Aldrich played solid.
shame though Aldrich's guards did not know how to get him the ball
Old 12-13-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Anyone else hate how in college basketball a coach can get into the hall of fame while still coaching?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 06:24 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
To the Bulldogs credit, they do have some impressive losses. Maybe they could slip into the tourney this year with a very poor SEC.
We do, but being down by 20 to a 3-6 Charlotte team is brutal. The SEC is wide open IMo after seeing Tennessee today so a win today would go a long way.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-13-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Boston University is leading Notre Dame 24-19 near the end of the 1st. Davidson is leading 1-5 Tenn-Chattanooga 28-27 near the end of the 1st as well.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Boston University is leading Notre Dame 24-19 near the end of the 1st. Davidson is leading 1-5 Tenn-Chattanooga 28-27 near the end of the 1st as well.
Davidson is so grossly overrated thanks to grossly overrated guard Stephan Curry
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Davidson is so grossly overrated thanks to grossly overrated guard Stephan Curry
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Someone else sees it as well. Curry is going to win POY over much deserving candidates and it will be BS.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Carrying an an entire team on his back, averaging 30 PPG on 47% shooting and averaging 7 assists per game is overrated?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Here is a great article about James Harden and comparing him to Curry:

http://www.basketballprospectus.com/...?articleid=472

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-13-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Carrying an an entire team on his back, averaging 30 PPG on 47% shooting and averaging 7 assists per game is overrated?
I'm sick of every game watching him go 6-6 over the first 10 minutes a before going 2-13 for the next 20 minutes and then finishing the game going 3-3

Besides if you put anyone taller than 6'4" on Curry he won't be able to make anything. West Virginia proved that when they put Devin Ebanks on him
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sick of every game watching him go 6-6 over the first 10 minutes a before going 2-13 for the next 20 minutes and then finishing the game going 3-3

Besides if you put anyone taller than 6'4" on Curry he won't be able to make anything. West Virginia proved that when they put Devin Ebanks on him

It's hard to be completely consistent when you are forced to take almost all of the scoring on your own shoulders. Davidson has absolutely no one else that can create their own shot.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote