Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-16-2008, 02:13 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Definitely doesnt need to be suspended. The whole thing is being over done.
Apparentely people in syracuse feel hitting women are ok....

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Definitely doesnt need to be suspended. The whole thing is being over done.

So I can just punch any woman in the face but not get punished because it's "over and done?" That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:28 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missouri is playing really well this season. As is Leo Lyons, could get drafted come June.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
So I can just punch any woman in the face but not get punished because it's "over and done?" That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Because he definitely punched a woman in the face right guys? Read the story to it, its ridiculous and I dont believe it at all.

And I didnt say over and done. I meant it as its being drawn out to much.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Because he definitely punched a woman in the face right guys? Read the story to it, its ridiculous and I dont believe it at all.

And I didnt say over and done. I meant it as its being drawn out to much.

The school has done an investigation and believe he is guilty. He more than likely did it. And by his appearance I'm not shocked he did.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-16-2008, 05:36 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
The school has done an investigation and believe he is guilty. He more than likely did it. And by his appearance I'm not shocked he did.
exactly if he was innocent why did the school punish him??
Old 12-16-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is it possible to be suspended by the school and still participate in school sports?
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:08 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The police also did an investigation and dropped the charges. The jealous girlfriend just wanted a little revenge.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The police also did an investigation and dropped the charges. The jealous girlfriend just wanted a little revenge.
No, they deferred the decision to the school judicial system. They didn't drop the case. Read the facts.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
No, they deferred the decision to the school judicial system. They didn't drop the case. Read the facts.
If the police felt there was anything to look into legally..I think they would have done something..
Old 12-16-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please vote for the best college basketball team:

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27928

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-16-2008, 10:59 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Tennessee beat Marquette 80-68. Chism had a beast game.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Last edited by notacarolinafan : 12-16-2008 at 11:16 PM.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
If the police felt there was anything to look into legally..I think they would have done something..
A black eye isn't enough?

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-17-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
Tennessee beat Marquette 80-68. Chism had a beast game.
Yes he did. But that's only because I was there personally willing all of his shots into the hoop.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Ha, I hear ya playa. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Yes he did. But that's only because I was there personally willing all of his shots into the hoop.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 12-17-2008, 01:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry but I can't go any longer without saying this. Smash, you need to start typing below the quoted messages. It's really messing with my head
Old 12-17-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I'm sorry but I can't go any longer without saying this. Smash, you need to start typing below the quoted messages. It's really messing with my head
My bad, I'm used to it from a local site, I guess it is a bad habit! :(

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 12-17-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
My bad, I'm used to it from a local site, I guess it is a bad habit! :(
No problem. It was just tripping me out.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

For those of you who are still unclear about the Devendorf situation, here is a quick recap article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...hts/index.html

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-17-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I wish Clemson would start scheduling non conference games. It seems they start every year like 14-0 only to lose 10 games in the ACC and miss the tournament
Old 12-17-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
A black eye isn't enough?
Good onee..

Quote:
For those of you who are still unclear about the Devendorf situation, here is a quick recap article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...hts/index.html
It might be me being a Cuse fan and not wanting to believe the girl, but I find it weird that she would run up to and get face to face with a 6'4'' man. A 6'4'' man with about 10 of his buddies. She must have been trashed.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good onee..

It might be me being a Cuse fan and not wanting to believe the girl, but I find it weird that she would run up to and get face to face with a 6'4'' man. A 6'4'' man with about 10 of his buddies. She must have been trashed.
Or she would be expecting that Devendorf, like any other self-respecting man, wouldn't hit a woman. Either/or works here.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Good onee..

You obviously don't know many girls. Girls will confront anybody regardless of size if you make them angry enough.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

VOTE!!!! http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27928

Also, Devendorf or someone that he was with came up to her car, kicked it, causing dents to be in the car. Why the heck would she not go up to them?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-17-2008, 03:50 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
VOTE!!!! http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27928

Also, Devendorf or someone that he was with came up to her car, kicked it, causing dents to be in the car. Why the heck would she not go up to them?
I picked Az St. And because its the city of Syracuse. Generally the Campus is a safe area but still.