Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-07-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I think we are in for something special tonight at Cameron, so if I was you I'd be watching.
I have that feeling too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow...Michigan is losing to Indiana. That's not embarrassing at all.

EDIT: Tied with IU going to OT.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I have that feeling too
doesnt look too good so far....
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a comeback for Michigan.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Wow...Michigan is losing to Indiana. That's not embarrassing at all.

EDIT: Tied with IU going to OT.
Wow, that's definitely embarrassing to need OT to beat Indiana.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin just raped North Western.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wisconsin just raped North Western.
They are playing alot better ball at this time of the year than I was expecting

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:18 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Wow, that's definitely embarrassing to need OT to beat Indiana.
Michigan SHot pretty poorly tonight. Thats the problem with Michigan if they go Ice-cold they get in trouble. Heckuva comeback, but it was Indiana. Going to Illinois next wednesday will be a much tougher test.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:20 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Wisconsin shut down Mammy Harris and held that Michigan offense to 61.
Your saying this like its shocking. Bo Ryans teams always are stout on defense and if michigan can't shoot the three they get in trouble very fast. The difference at WVU was they had 7'0 Pittsnogle.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 01-08-2009, 03:23 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee is just too young and inexperienced this year. I really want to like Wayne Chism but damn, at least make it look like you're trying on defense. Oh, and to J.P. Prince.... It's called a Jump Shot for a reason. You're supposed to shoot the ball and jump with some kind of form, not just chuck the ball up there as hard as you can.
Old 01-08-2009, 03:24 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Wow Boston College, talk about a party hangover. Beat #1 UNC then lose to HARVARD. Thats pathetic.

Davidson didn't impress me at all. Steph Curry had a solid game minus the 1-8 3 point stat, but forces a ton of shots.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 01-08-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Tennessee is just too young and inexperienced this year. I really want to like Wayne Chism but damn, at least make it look like you're trying on defense. Oh, and to J.P. Prince.... It's called a Jump Shot for a reason. You're supposed to shoot the ball and jump with some kind of form, not just chuck the ball up there as hard as you can.
They get trigger happy from three if you ask me. That offense should run through Tyler Smith all game. He makes things happen. I love Tennessee as long as Bruce Pearl is there, but sometimes they disappoint me, like last night.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Your saying this like its shocking. Bo Ryans teams always are stout on defense and if michigan can't shoot the three they get in trouble very fast. The difference at WVU was they had 7'0 Pittsnogle.
I don't know how I said it like it's shocking. I was just saying that they can be stopped by good defensive teams.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Wow Boston College, talk about a party hangover. Beat #1 UNC then lose to HARVARD. Thats pathetic.
Its what Al Skinner does, his teams will stick to its stuff through everything. THey'll be calm and run a tight flex in a hostile environment against a number one team and they'll be calm and run a tight flex home against a team that is bringing a far more fiery demeanor and shutting down the offense. Plus they're very young and the only experienced player of note (Rice) had 3 points before he got 11 cheap ones in the last 4 minutes. Also it was INEXCUSABLE to not put more pressure on Harvard before the last two minutes.

I'd also like to point out that a team that was able to contain one of the countries quickest players in Lawson is slashed, gashed and MURDERED off the dribble by an asian point guard with a bum ankle. I can see ups and downs with the team but how does that happen?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pearl brings in talent, he can motivate and plays an exciting brand but his teams make some awful decisions.

That whole jacking up 3's all game works well when you've got a guy like Lofton. Even then, Lofton had some awful shot selection at times. Pending the perfect mix of talent, I just don't see a Pearl team doing anything in the tournament.

Bothers me that at this point they are still tabbing UT as the favorites in the SEC.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Pearl brings in talent, he can motivate and plays an exciting brand but his teams make some awful decisions.

That whole jacking up 3's all game works well when you've got a guy like Lofton. Even then, Lofton had some awful shot selection at times. Pending the perfect mix of talent, I just don't see a Pearl team doing anything in the tournament.

Bothers me that at this point they are still tabbing UT as the favorites in the SEC.
Arkansas should be the favorites in the SEC right now
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Arkansas should be the favorites in the SEC right now
They without a doubt have the best resume up to this point. As young as they are I think they'll struggle on the road but that's yet to be seen so it's hard to argue. I really don't know what to expect out of Florida, Billy D plays the weakest OOC. Regardless, Tennessee is going to have to make some improvements if they want to win the SEC.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gophers beat Iowa tonight 52-49 in Iowa.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Gophers beat Iowa tonight 52-49 in Iowa.
Iowa is really good a basketball, in case you didn't know.

How did you only win by 3?
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

I didn't watch the game :/. Hey, a Big Ten road win is a win.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I didn't watch the game :/. Hey, a Big Ten road win is a win.
Indeed, but Iowa is awful. Like, we might get 2 Big Ten wins. We already have one, over an equally as bad Indiana.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Indeed, but Iowa is awful. Like, we might get 2 Big Ten wins. We already have one, over an equally as bad Indiana.
Iowa isn't that bad, and they have yet to lose at home this year. A win is a win.

They may be 2nd worst in the Big Ten, but the Big Ten is good and deep this year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 01-08-2009 at 10:38 PM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Iowa isn't that bad, and they have yet to lose at home this year. A win is a win.
No, they are that bad. Ask who we've played at home. We are going to get prolly around 14-15 wins this year. That's 2 more from now, I believe.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I didn't get to watch the game, but judging by the box score most of our main offensive players had some off shooting nights.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Villanova with a nice run recently keeping it relatively close against Louisville, but I think the athleticism of the Cardinals is going to be too much unless they're really stupid fouling. They have been finding ways to blow games all season though so perhaps they'll do that in this one too.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote