Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Lies! He's #1!!!!!!!!!

I am kidding. Don't kill me.
Hansbrough is actually my favorite player besides Jarvis. I just gotta give credit where credit is due.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I'd add:

Jordan Hill, Josh Heytvelt, Greg Monroe and Al-Farouq Aminu and James Johnson.

Completely forgot about Aminu and Hill. Monroe ehhhh he's had his games and then has been subpar.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 02-17-2009, 03:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason Thabeet is considered a top big man is because he is 7'3". His offensive skills are garbage, he blocks shots because he dwarfs everyone else, he has no idea how to get in position to rebound, he doesn't run the floor at all, and doesn't know how to post up....Thabeet has a long way to go before he is an NBA caliber player IMHO. The guy is all size right now and he's going to drop like a rock come the NBA Draft once he works out.

He's got some tools but he is way too raw to be considered one of the top bigs in the nation. I'd take Griff, Gody, Hansbrough, Blair, Monroe, Vanardo, Deon Thompson (kids a stud), and the kid from Wake that I can't spell.

You're right, you can't teach size and you can't blame him for being as tall as he is, but I can say that the only reason he is a "prospect" for the NBA is because of his height and defensive capabilities.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No love for Patrick Patterson. While his finger being beat up and Meeks going crazy have made have dropped his stats, he's still averaging 18 ppg, 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks a game while shooting 64% from the field and 80% in free throws. Just saying :D

I'd go
1. Griffin
2. Harangody
3. Blair
4. Patterson
5. Psycho T
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, let me add, Jodie Meeks should be NPOTY

He's the reason Kentucky has stayed afloat this season.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Oh, let me add, Jodie Meeks should be NPOTY

He's the reason Kentucky has stayed afloat this season.
Meeks has been amazing, no doubt about that but Griffin is just a monster.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Meeks has been amazing, no doubt about that but Griffin is just a monster.
True, but if Meeks isn't in the top 3, even as a Florida fan, I'm outraged.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My NPOTY ballot would be as follows:

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Jeff Teague
4. Dominique James
5. Jodie Meeks

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I'm rarely one to complain about officiating but this is easily the worst officiated game I've seen in a while. Losing Patterson killed us tonight (along with officiating).
Old 02-17-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea Jodie Meeks shooting about 20% from the floor sure doesn't help matters either....

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Yea Jodie Meeks shooting about 20% from the floor sure doesn't help matters either....
Obviously but we had two guys with career highs, they shot 40 freaking free throws.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I watched most of the game and saw some questionable calls but not to the extent you're saying, not implying you are lying as the free throw numbers are very high but in the time I watched that game Vandy was killing them.

Quote:
Old 02-17-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Ogilvy just T'd off on us due to no Patterson, Stewart/Stevenson don't have the size to guard him. In the end, that is what got us but man the officiating was rough. I thought it was bad in the USC game but other than that it's been decent enough all year. We haven't fouled that often in a game all year, we don't really have foul trouble issues, we always get jobbed at Vandy, Tubby's last two years there they called it almost as bad.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Jeff Teague
4. Dominique James
5. Jodie Meeks
Wow get Dominic Jamesthe hell out of there, Jerrell McNeal has been 500x the guard he is.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 02-17-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4. Dominique James
Explain? McNeil, Hayward, and Matthews are all better than him on his own team.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Blake Griffin
2. James Harden
3. Jeff Teague
4. Dominique James
5. Jodie Meeks
Where the hell is Greg Paulus?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Yeah, if you're going to include a Marquette player it has to be Jerel McNeal.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Where the hell is Greg Paulus?
On Danny Green's nuts...

Old 02-17-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Wow get Dominic Jamesthe hell out of there, Jerrell McNeal has been 500x the guard he is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Yeah, if you're going to include a Marquette player it has to be Jerel McNeal.
Yeah, you guys are probably right. But I do find it funny how each of you had a different spelling to Jerrell McNeal's name. Congrats to CD for getting his name right. =D

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 02-17-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, you guys are probably right. But I do find it funny how each of you had a different spelling to Jerrell McNeal's name. Congrats to CD for getting his name right. =D
Except that he, and now you, spelled it wrong. Jerel McNeal. One r, one l.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Except that he, and now you, spelled it wrong. Jerel McNeal. One r, one l.
God, you are right. I even google searched his name and still messed up. Oh well, here is to Marquette hopefully winning the Big East!

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 02-18-2009, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Louisville!!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cant wait a guy from my home town plays today in 30 mins on ESPNU. He playing for Northridge. What surprises people is that he is deaf too. The guy is baller though at 6'8. His name is Michael Lizarraga

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

UWM beat Butler.
Old 02-18-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

38-33.

That was the final score of PSU over Illinois. Hilarious.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote