Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Very serious. They're draw is extremely easy. However, I may have to rethink it. I think UConn could take them.
I have Washington cruising out of that bracket. Brockman is legit.

I also can see WVU making it to the Elite 8
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Oh man. Pitt is definitely winning it all now.
depens on how the game is called

plus, they dont seem to play well in the tourney

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
whos the kansas fan?

looking over your roster, you have some bigs (counted 5 over 6'8) that could give us trouble, and avg 29ppg combined

we have been playing well though

are they physical? or more finesse?

might go to the 1-3-1

we match up well with dayton
We're very streaky. When we're clicking, we're hard to stop because we have one of the most talented 1-2 punch with PG Sherron Collins and C Cole Aldrich. The key to stoping Kansas is shutting Cole Aldrich down and forcing us to take jump shots. However, even if they do shut Cole down, Sherron can carry the team if he's on top of his game. But if Sherron and Cole struggle, we're done. Our defense is dependent on our tenancity. If we come out with passion, we can shut down anyone, but if not, our defense suffers. We have a very young roster, and it all depends on which team shows up.

How's WVU's guards and other fowards sans Ebanks?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a feeling KU won't make it to the next weekend.WVU a 6???
Old 03-15-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I have a feeling KU won't make it to the next weekend.WVU a 6???
Agreed. Even NDSU scares me.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-15-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Very serious. They're draw is extremely easy. However, I may have to rethink it. I think UConn could take them.
Mizzou is doubtful to be Memphis IMO
Old 03-15-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Mizzou is doubtful to be Memphis IMO
Memphis sucks. Evans is going to fold like a paper bag against that press. He already turns the ball over too much, and it's going to be much worse against Missouri.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-15-2009, 06:12 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

our point guard is a true freshman, truck bryant

he was streaky, but has played well the last month; used to drive the lane a lot, but has settled down

our other guard alex ruoff, is very good; real good 3pt shooter, and a good defender; our only senior; our best shooter

our other forwards are da'sean butler and wellington smith; smith is ok on offense, but a good defender for only being 6'7 and having to play the post in the big east; butler is good on offense, and sometimes plays the 2 depending on if we are in the 1-3-1, which looks like we will play

good defense and rebounding team, who has played well down the stretch; going 4-2 but losing by 3 to ul, and to 'cuse in ot

not very big, but very long and athletic

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Who would go up against Cole Aldrich?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-15-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't FSU play Wisconsin in a bowl game this year
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Didn't FSU play Wisconsin in a bowl game this year
Yes and the Badgers got killed

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who would go up against Cole Aldrich?
I would have to think Ebanks which is a matchup that I think WVU has the advantage in.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

if we play man, likely wellington smith, who is only 6'7-6'8 but is long; will also throw cam thoroughman out there who is not a threat to score, but to bang around and get a few fouls called

i could see us going to a 1-3-1 with ebanks at the point and ruoff in the back if you guys are physical

what defense do you play? zone gives fits, but we play well against man

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I would have to think Ebanks which is a matchup that I think WVU has the advantage in.
Are you serious? Have you watched Kansas play? I like Ebanks and all, but Cole has about 4 inches and 50 lbs on Ebanks.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-15-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
if we play man, likely wellington smith, who is only 6'7-6'8 but is long; will also throw cam thoroughman out there who is not a threat to score, but to bang around and get a few fouls called

i could see us going to a 1-3-1 with ebanks at the point and ruoff in the back if you guys are physical

what defense do you play? zone gives fits, but we play well against man
Man to Man Defense

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-15-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
any BC fans here, I don't know anything about that team other than Rice, and I wanna know how'd they match-up with the Trojans.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Which will be the result of the tournament game too.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate that Wake is on the same half as Louisville. I don't like anyone out of the bottom half of the midwest, and can't decide between those two for the top half.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanders is a guy who is inconsistent but has played well and reggie jackson is a great scorer, tripani can hit the 3 ball, they beat us in carolina so they can be dangerous
Go Amare.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Sanders is a guy who is inconsistent but has played well and reggie jackson is a great scorer, tripani can hit the 3 ball, they beat us in carolina so they can be dangerous
you talkin bout BC?
Old 03-15-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

I think Maryland can defiantly run with Cal. Both teams don't have any real height.

If they win, they should square up against Memphis which would be an interesting game.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
you talkin bout BC?
yeah they are a streaky team but Rice can make everyone else look better with his decision making down the stretch
Go Amare.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Are you serious? Have you watched Kansas play? I like Ebanks and all, but Cole has about 4 inches and 50 lbs on Ebanks.
ebanks plays the 4, and does bring the ball up the court sometimes if we go 1-3-1 (our pg sits)

but, i think huggs will try to get ebanks away from their bigs so he can create his own shot

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 03-15-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Marquette or Missouri?
Im_a_Romosexual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
Marquette or Missouri?
Without James, Missouri sadly.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote