Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-15-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Either I'm going to be a god or have a terrible bracket. My Final Four is Missouri, Utah, Pitt, and Gonzaga with Gonzaga edging out Utah.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Florida and Auburn number 1 seeds in the NIT, but Penn State and St. Mary's are 2 seeds?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still trying to figure out how osu gets to stay in ohio as an 8 seed, and 'nova in philly as a 3

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
How is Florida and Auburn number 1 seeds in the NIT, but Penn State and St. Mary's are 2 seeds?
Because they have better resumes?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:39 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I had Wake over Louisville, but now I'm back to all 4 #1s. Weak I know, but I think UNC and UCONN are locks for the Final Four. I could potentially see FSU or Villanova coming out of the West, but that's too big of a risk to take.
Yeah I can tell you as a Villanova fan we're probably capable of making it to the Final Four, but we also could not make it to the Sweet 16, so it's a pretty big risk. Not sure who is going to come out of the bottom half of that bracket in the Elite 8 though, it's a complete crapshoot so you're pretty much safe screwing around there till the Final 4 IMO.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

any upsets from you guys? I have Miss St. beating Washington, FSU beating Pitt, Temple beating OU. I don't see any team being Cinderella this year, as I don't know most of them, and or they suck.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Arizona State could go far in the tourney. Harden is the type of player that could carry a team. Don't know if a 6 is a Cinderella but I think they could make it to the elite 8, maybe even the final 4.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Either I'm going to be a god or have a terrible bracket. My Final Four is Missouri, Utah, Pitt, and Gonzaga with Gonzaga edging out Utah.
I'd place a huge bet on terrible. Taking chances can be good, but not when you have that many. If you took one of Missouri/Utah/Gongaza your brackett could turn out pretty good, but I definitely wouldn't take on the risk of all three (especially not Utah).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I think Arizona State could go far in the tourney. Harden is the type of player that could carry a team. Don't know if a 6 is a Cinderella but I think they could make it to the elite 8, maybe even the final 4.
I'm liking Temple to upset them round one. Neither of them will beat Syracuse so it's a nice low risk upset.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:24 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
any upsets from you guys? I have Miss St. beating Washington, FSU beating Pitt, Temple beating OU. I don't see any team being Cinderella this year, as I don't know most of them, and or they suck.
I have all of those except for temple (because the Sun Devils are gonna cruise through christmas and the owls).
Old 03-15-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I'd place a huge bet on terrible. Taking chances can be good, but not when you have that many. If you took one of Missouri/Utah/Gongaza your brackett could turn out pretty good, but I definitely wouldn't take on the risk of all three (especially not Utah).

I'm liking Temple to upset them round one. Neither of them will beat Syracuse so it's a nice low risk upset.
I disagree. I think Syracuse is primed for a letdown after that tourney run. Fatigue will eventually catch up with them.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I disagree. I think Syracuse is primed for a letdown after that tourney run. Fatigue will eventually catch up with them.
Please, with a week of rest I'm sure they'll be plenty rested up..
Old 03-15-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah. A lot of people are gonna lose a lot of money/bragging rights over Syracuse. They're really overrated because of the tournament run.

Fatigue is not the only thing that will catch up to them. A general lack of talent will as well.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Yeah. A lot of people are gonna lose a lot of money/bragging rights over Syracuse. They're really overrated because of the tournament run.

Fatigue is not the only thing that will catch up to them. A general lack of talent will as well.
I can see the lack of talent maybe, but fatigue will play no part in this tourny.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

im really excited to see what eric maynor and VCU will do against ucla.i think they coukd make a very solid run.
West Va is also a team that could get hot and make it to an elite 8. with their shooters they have to be considered a solid threat.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VCU over UCLA and Cleveland State over Wake are my upsets...Cleveland State is going to shut Wake down, IMO

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

free throws will probably kill them in any close game
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UCLA is going to shutdown VCU, ClevSt and Wake I'm not so sure of.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
I can see the lack of talent maybe, but fatigue will play no part in this tourny.
Yeah....I don't really think so either, but it kind of added to the effect of my post. lol. I'm just not a fan Syracuse's team (aside from Flynn).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
free throws will probably kill them in any close game
I can't really comment objectively on this. From my POV, Syracuse is the best ******* FT shooting team in the planet. When you lose to a team in 6 OTs (5 of which they were never in the lead) and you look at the box score FT % from each team......ugh let's not go there.

If by "them", you mean, UConn....then yes by all means.

Speaking of which....how the **** did Austrie go from 90% a year ago to like 75% this year?

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Upsets in my bracket:

USC over Boston College
Michigan over Clemson
Temple over Arizona State
Cleveland State over Wake Forest
Utah State over Marquette
VCU over UCLA

Can't Decide on these match-ups:
Purdue-Northern Iowa
Kansas-North Dakota State
California-Maryland
Washington-Mississippi State
LSU-Butler

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
My Upsets in my bracket:

USC over Boston College
Michigan over Clemson
VCU over UCLA

Can't Decide on these match-ups:
Purdue-Northern Iowa
Kansas-North Dakota State
California-Maryland
Washington-Mississippi State
LSU-Butler
gimme
ASU over temple.
Cal over Maryland.
Kansas scraping.
Washington. Isiah Thomas!
Bulter.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My Upsets in my bracket:

USC over Boston College
Michigan over Clemson
VCU over UCLA
Well im a Michigan fan and I really don't like the Clemson matchup. Overly athletic teams give Michigan fits. Clemson has a plethora of 6'5-6'7 athletes that run up and down the court. I think Michigan will get worn down and we lack the ability to score quickly, we need to setup our offense and run our sets. Michigan is terrible on the fast break & Clemson is absolutely going to do everything in their power to speed the game up.

I also don't like the CSU pick at all. Wake Forest is a team that, to me, is built for a NCAA tourney win. They have a PG who can take a game over, and a bunch of versatile athletes. I know they can struggle against a good zone defense, but Cleveland State does not strike me as the team to shut them down.

I see Temple & ASU as sort of similar teams, both relying very heavily on a single player. Only ASU's player is better. And they have a more legit post presence.

Last edited by El Peefs????? : 03-16-2009 at 01:00 AM.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

I think Michigan can and will make it rain 3 pointers against Clemson. Clemson's defense is extremely pourous. It's much easier to slow down games than it is to speed them up.

Cleveland State has one of the best defenses in the nation, and Wake really struggles to score often.

Temple plays much better defense than ASU and I think Christmas will score enough to beat ASU.

Right now, I have an all-Big East Final Four lol..UL, UCONN, Nova, and 'Cuse

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think Michigan can and will make it rain 3 pointers against Clemson. Clemson's defense is extremely pourous. It's much easier to slow down games than it is to speed them up.

Cleveland State has one of the best defenses in the nation, and Wake really struggles to score often.

Temple plays much better defense than ASU and I think Christmas will score enough to beat ASU.

Who does Temple have to match Pendergraph? Christmas and Harden will probably cancel each other out, but pendergraph will most def come strong in that game.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate the Gophers matchup with Texas. The Longhorns are just much, much more talented. Who knows though, so was Louisville.

The West bracket is pathetic. IMO Uconn, Memphis, and Missouri are all overrated. Also unfortunately for Marquette they have no shot without James to get past the round of 32. I have Uconn coming out of the West right now, but I'm thinking long and hard about Washington.

And I'm headed to NDSU in the fall, therefore they will beat Kansas.

Actually before I got to this part of the post I decided to change from Uconn to Washington.

Final Four
Louisville
Pitt
Oklahoma
Washington

Final
Pitt over Louisville

This will undoubtedly change over the next couple days.

Last edited by yo123 : 03-16-2009 at 01:23 AM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:35 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

With 'Nova winning it all, right? ;)

The thing I love about this team is we get contributions from everyone in some way shape or form on every night. Look at the box score the next day and Reggie Redding scored only 4 points, but had 11 dimes and 4 steals. A big key to our success is Dwayne Anderson. If we need a big play (usually a board or a stop, sometimes a bucket) he usually makes it, and if he doesn't then we usually don't pull out a close one.

The thing I don't like as much is that we have no one player who I can say will carry us through this tourney. But we have individual players who can carry us through games, it's absolutely no shock to see Cunningham, Reynolds, Fisher, or Stokes as our leading scorer and Anderson, Clark, and Redding all play huge roles. Pena can be very solid for us and is really very talented but he also is an idiot sometimes, easily the most frustrating player on the team though Reynolds and the Corey's can be also. Flashes of brilliance followed by head scratching plays. The other thing that hurts is lack of rotation beyond those guys, besides the obvious lack of height. No team in the East really has a tall guy that can dominate us though, Pittman gave us fits for Texas but I'm not sure they'll be there. Pitt obviously has Blair but we beat them, not to say we definitely will but it's certainly possible we win.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote