Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-21-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I have Gonzaga beating UNC so a LSU win would be great
I will never choose Gonzaga to get past the Sweet 16 for as long as I live, I've been ****** over so many times trusting them to actually live up to their seeding.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ever since Gonzaga went from cinderella to high seeding I've given up on them lol.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell was that technical?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quit fouling on every possession, Overton. You're keeping Purdue in the lead.

I don't like that UW hasn't gotten over the hump against Purdue and taken at least a lead.

Get a stop already, UW. Come on.

Last edited by sbh15 : 03-21-2009 at 06:47 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My God Jon Brockman is a beast.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
Too bad Isaiah Washington missed a golden opportunity.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chalk up another win for the Big 10, and Michigan is fighting Oklahoma down the wire as well.

:D

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heartbreakaaaaa
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington did not want to win that game apparently.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.....And Manny Harris fouled out.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Chalk up another win for the Big 10, and Michigan is fighting Oklahoma down the wire as well.

:D
Manny Harris fouls out. Good night.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Tony Crocker falls down a well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-21-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

My only hope of winning anything is if all my final four plays out perfectly.

I'm so pissed about Washington, they really should have won that game.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I didn't expect the game to be even close to be honest so I think considering the two teams playing it's a good showing for Michigan and for the conference.

Quote:
Old 03-21-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm surprised Griffin settled for 33 and 15. I thought he could have gone for 50 and 20.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I'm so pissed about Washington, they really should have won that game.
You wanna explain why Washington, who never had a lead in the game should have won? Considering for most of the game it was a double digit lead?

Purdue was the better team today, they are the better team on paper, and they beat Washington in a pro-Huskie crowd. I see no reason at all that Washington "should have won that game."

Quote:
Old 03-21-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
haven't followed NCAAB that close this year but who the hell is this kid. 18 rebounds in a tournament game? that's SHaqesque.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
I'm surprised Griffin settled for 33 and 15. I thought he could have gone for 50 and 20.
Probably could have with the fact that he tossed around Wolverines without getting a foul call for half the game. Not that I'm complaining or anything...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-21-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
You wanna explain why Washington, who never had a lead in the game should have won? Considering for most of the game it was a double digit lead?

Purdue was the better team today, they are the better team on paper, and they beat Washington in a pro-Huskie crowd. I see no reason at all that Washington "should have won that game."
Because Washington was about 1/7 in the last minute and got 3 defensive stops or so on the way. They missed easy shots at the end, that's not because Purdue was good, it was because UW had things break the wrong way.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do they really have to show Griffins parents every 15 seconds
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Because Washington was about 1/7 in the last minute and got 3 defensive stops or so on the way. They missed easy shots at the end, that's not because Purdue was good, it was because UW had things break the wrong way.
GMAFB, this is just absolutely ridiculous. Purdue was the better team the entire game, I don't know what game you were watching but it's pretty evident who the better team was and is. They had a double digit lead pretty much the entire game and you think Washington "deserved to win?" Purdue missed 6 straight shots down the stretch and held the lead the entire time, so that basically cancels out your 1/7.

First it was "Washington is laying an egg" and now it's "they should have won this game."

**** me man.

Quote:
Old 03-21-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub11 View Post
Do they really have to show Griffins parents every 15 seconds
His mom is more terrifying than the clown in It. Maybe CBS is promoting a new horror film starring her as the killer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-21-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
His mom is more terrifying than the clown in It. Maybe CBS is promoting a new horror film starring her as the killer.
hahaha, and his dad looks like Seal
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
sweetness34
Icon

Washington shot better from the field as well I believe, so to say "it didn't go their way" is pretty hilarious considering they shot better than Purdue did.

Purdue played a better 40 minutes, that's basically why they won, plus the fact that they are a better team IMHO. Washington is very underrated though, good inside/outside scoring and Thomas is a beast of a player.

Quote:
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Probably could have with the fact that he tossed around Wolverines without getting a foul call for half the game. Not that I'm complaining or anything...
Well Michigan needed to play real basketball and not just flop every second. Only Duke gets those calls. Griffin takes as many hits as he puts out.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote