Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-27-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Syracuse/Oklahoma game has gotten boring real fast.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow ou cant miss from 3
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

103-64... Hmmm...

Btw, Jonny Flynn has gone up a notch in my book.
Gribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't want Psycho killer and Ving Rhames on my TV every five seconds.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I could definitely see Donovan taking the Kentucky job. Florida is a much, much worse program than it was two years when he rejected Kentucky and Orlando. Two years ago, Florida was coming off back-to-back National Championships. Since then Florida has been to back-to-back NITs. With the success of the football program, basketball has fallen further and further back at UF.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I could definitely see Donovan taking the Kentucky job. Florida is a much, much worse program than it was two years when he rejected Kentucky and Orlando. Two years ago, Florida was coming off back-to-back National Championships. Since then Florida has been to back-to-back NITs. With the success of the football program, basketball has fallen further and further back at UF.
Wouldn't Florida need to give Donovan permission to interview? They've already come out and said that they wouldn't allow Kentucky (or anyone else for that matter) to talk to Donovan.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody else see that ***** slap coming that OU gave Syracuse?

And I'm really excited about this Gonzaga/UNC game.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-27-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post

And I'm really excited about this Gonzaga/UNC game.
Why?

It's gonna end the same way these first two games did.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There were SEVERAL well known people in the UK circle who were calling Donovan to UK. Then they all of the sudden start back peddaling (they did the same thing last night, at first said Gillispie was gone then there was a chance he'd be back). I have no clue what to think. Several are saying Calipari would listen if we showed interest but I don't think that will happen unfortunately.

Our AD mentioned hiring someone with UK ties who knows what they're coming into. I think Travis Ford will be the guy.

I was a big Gillispie fan but some of the stories that are finally coming out make him look very bad for the way he was to the players, Meeks dad is glad he's gone and apparently there was going to be a large amount of departures if he stayed.

On another gloomy note, Louisville looks damn good.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so happy I opted to watch the Magic game instead of Louisville/Arizona. ughh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OU v Cuse was boring fast, but I'm glad I watched it, cause I love OU.

But it was sad to see Blake hit his face on the backboard lol

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Why?

It's gonna end the same way these first two games did.
I'm pulling for Gonzaga and think they have a solid shot against the Tar Heels and their basketball version of Tim Tebow.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-27-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 of the final 8 teams could be Big 12 teams. The league wasn't all that deep but the better teams never got enough credit.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

The one game I could care less about is the best game on...

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The one game I could care less about is the best game on...
It's been one of two good games the last two days and it's refreshing to see a game that isn't mindblowingly dull. Although I do care about it but still.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-27-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

seems like ty's toe is better.
17 in the first half.
yee.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

And I underestimated UNC and now my bracket goes down in flames.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-27-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Yay for fouls for no reason.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-27-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

And Tom Izzo's wife looks like she'd rather be watching Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-27-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

an oop to cole?
i thought self was smarter than that.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Tyler Hansborough is to basketball what Tim Tebow is to football.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-27-2009, 10:55 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

very true.
he just did HIIIIIGHtevelt really dirty with that double spin move pump fake AND1.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Tyler Hansborough is to basketball what Tim Tebow is to football.
Tyler is not near the douche that Tebow is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-27-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if anyone ever wondered why KU needed Lance Stephenson tonight was a prime example
Old 03-27-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I feel dumb for picking Gonzaga over North Carolina. I guess I forgot just how good they are when they're at their best. If they keep playing like this I don't see how they won't win it all.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote