Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-30-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casey Prather commits to Billy Donovan and the Gators. A bit disappointed for sure, but not overly surprised. This makes Zeigler that much more important.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

It looks like Kyrie Irving is going to take in UK's Midnight Madness afterall, hmmm I really don't know what to think of this.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.
notacarolinafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 04:58 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just read somewhere that Seton Hall is trying to get and may actually get an in home with CJ Leslie, which would be a huge step for that program. They're eventually going to get somebody they shouldn't get because they recruit guys really hard, and Leslie's athleticism and attitude would fit in really well with Bobby Gonzalez IMO. That's a team that I think is really going to take a step forward next year and if Gonzalez doesn't screw it up could become a pretty competitive team year in and year out.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash-N-Dash View Post
It looks like Kyrie Irving is going to take in UK's Midnight Madness afterall, hmmm I really don't know what to think of this.
Did you hear in the interview that one of his teammates was like I thought we were going up to Duke? So take it for what it is worth but I say UK won't get him and he is just mulling around.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (10-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.notacarolinafan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Did you hear in the interview that one of his teammates was like I thought we were going up to Duke? So take it for what it is worth but I say UK won't get him and he is just mulling around.
I hope you're right. I just still have wounds from the Patrick Patterson, Greg Monroe, and Kenny Boynton situations.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 09-30-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roscoe Smith down to Duke, UConn & Georgetown.

Old 09-30-2009, 11:36 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Quote:
Roscoe Smith down to Duke, UConn & Georgetown.
Cool. Is Smith presumed to be a 1 and done as well? If not it may be a blessing in disguise if we landed him instead of HB in the long run or if we were somehow to land them both.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 09-30-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cory Joseph down to Texas, Minnesota, UConn, Villanova, Mississippi State, UNLV, and Florida. I'd love him in 'Nova blue, think he'd be a dangerous player both on and off the ball in Coach Wright's system.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:19 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Quote:
Cool. Is Smith presumed to be a 1 and done as well? If not it may be a blessing in disguise if we landed him instead of HB in the long run or if we were somehow to land them both.
Pretty sure he isn't a 1 and done. And I've read that Barnes wants to stay atleast three to get a degree. Dunno about all that if he has a great freshman year.

Old 10-01-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Quote:
Pretty sure he isn't a 1 and done. And I've read that Barnes wants to stay atleast three to get a degree. Dunno about all that if he has a great freshman year.
Sweet I hope Smith picks us (obviously) but if not I hope he goes to Georgetown. I couldn't care less if UConn never won another game!

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 10-01-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sweet I hope Smith picks us (obviously) but if not I hope he goes to Georgetown. I couldn't care less if UConn never won another game!
You shut for filthy, whorish mouth!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
You shut for filthy, whorish mouth!
No offense to anyone here of course but I'm sure you feel the same way about Duke.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 10-01-2009, 04:27 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No offense to anyone here of course but I'm sure you feel the same way about Duke.
Not only do I wish for Duke to lose every singe game from here on out, I hope Coach K has a serious case of ED.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe how sick UVA's recruiting class for 2010 is already.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

http://arizonastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=996090

Daniel Bejarano decommits from Texas, rumor has it he is seriously interested in Arizona State and Arizona.

If he committed to ASU with Keala King, that is going to be a sick back court for at least two years.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cory Joseph cut his list down to 7. Nova, Uconn, Minnesota, Texas, UNLV, Florida, and Mississippi St.

Minnesota really needs to bring him in to save our otherwise very mediocre '10 class.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Cory Joseph cut his list down to 7. Nova, Uconn, Minnesota, Texas, UNLV, Florida, and Mississippi St.

Minnesota really needs to bring him in to save our otherwise very mediocre '10 class.
I think he ends up at Texas (especially now considering Bejarano just decommitted), but I think Minnesota has always been a sleeper for him.

I would love to see him at UCONN, haha.

Old 10-02-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Cory Joseph down to Texas, Minnesota, UConn, Villanova, Mississippi State, UNLV, and Florida. I'd love him in 'Nova blue, think he'd be a dangerous player both on and off the ball in Coach Wright's system.
Beat you to it ;-) I agree with JFLO, I think he lands at Texas. Definitely some roots there with both Canadian guys (Thompson and Kabongo) and HS teammates (Thompson again and Bradley). I'd be surprised if any of the last three land him. I've read that UConn and 'Nova may be the final two he comes down to, but who knows, I still think it's Texas. Minnesota will be a factor since they offer the opportunity to play with his brother, but I think that's what most believe is the major appeal to playing there right now for Joseph (though there are obviously other appeals since that's a program on the rise right now, bringing in some good players and a good coach as well).
Old 10-02-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well boys and girls I have tickets to UK Midnight Madness!!!!!!!!!!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
Well boys and girls I have tickets to UK Midnight Madness!!!!!!!!!!
An update to my own post. That are sweet seats!!!! Second Row Section 14. Which is slightly to the right of Center Court....depending on the seat numbers I may be 2nd row Half Court BABY!!!!!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Harrison Barnes had an In-Home Visit with the Duke staff today.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 10-05-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

That's always good news to hear. I'll support him even if Duke doesn't get him.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm liking our chances a lot more with Bradley Beal.rumor is KU is about to get a commitment from a recruit(not in the 2010 class) and Beal seems like the one who jumps to mind
Old 10-05-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
notacarolinafan
Rookie

Quote:
That's always good news to hear. I'll support him even if Duke doesn't get him.
FWIW we were his last In-Home and that's how he wanted it.

Sig by BoneKrusher

1-4

Old 10-07-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Daniel Bejerano is about to commit to Zona.