Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-17-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Wow UCLA dropped a game.
UCLA has like 0 talent compared to most years. Malcolm Lee is the only player on that team that's worth anything
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm getting pumped for Memphis vs. KU. Looking forward to Elliot Williams' debut as a Tiger.

I don't think it will be as close as some people are perceiving though..

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
I'm getting pumped for Memphis vs. KU. Looking forward to Elliot Williams' debut as a Tiger.

I don't think it will be as close as some people are perceiving though..

I'll say Kansas by 12.

And Elliot Williams already had his debut, he had 19 against Jackson State. His transfer to Memphis was really underrated, he's going to be really good.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36556

I'm debating whether or not I want to include 2010-2012 classes instead of only 2010, so if you think we should consider all classes, let me know in the thread.

Old 11-17-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in, I think we should just do this class personally. I don't know enough about the upcoming classes yet.
Old 11-17-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Jayvaughn Pinkston, #67 in the Rivals150, will be announcing Wednesday. He's down to Tennessee, Villanova, Marquette, Seton Hall, and St. Johns. Interesting guy because he's always been a big, strong, interior guy and he's transitioning to the perimeter to play a little more of a face up game because he's only 6'6. Apparently he's a bull driving into the paint and is sporting a much improved jumper.
Looks like Pinkston is going to pop for Tennessee, according to the NY Daily News. Wonder what this means for their shot at Tobias Harris.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to be Charlie Coles when I grow up
Old 11-17-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

Greg Monroe may have just hit the game winning shot for the Hoyas but I'm not sold on him at all as a pro prospect. He doesn't seem to be focused clearly while on the floor. He's great when the ball is in his hands but when it's not he just seems lost.

Defensively, he improved while the game progressed but he was owned by Lavoy Allen at the beginning.

Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, he was downright bad in the first ten minutes of the game. He had 2-3 turnovers and was playing horrible defense. He started to turn it on after that.
Yes but then again so did Jerome Dyson. Oriakhi is a young freshman and most freshman struggle early in the season so I'm not too concerned.

I don't think we're as good as last year and we're very young but this team is loaded. Kemba Walker will be a top draft pick if he stays another year. Blazing speed and a tremendous defender. Dyson is a very talented scorer and if he can stay healthy he could be a first round pick. Majok when he starts to play has it in him to be a top 5 top pick. He is athletic with a jump shot and is 6'11. Robinson as I mentioned before is an athletic freak who will get drafted.

Even Oriakhi as you mentioned who has struggled thus far is talented. If he stays 2-3- years he should be in great shape to get drafted. The guy already has an NBA type of body.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Yes but then again so did Jerome Dyson. Oriakhi is a young freshman and most freshman struggle early in the season so I'm not too concerned.

I don't think we're as good as last year and we're very young but this team is loaded. Kemba Walker will be a top draft pick if he stays another year. Blazing speed and a tremendous defender. Dyson is a very talented scorer and if he can stay healthy he could be a first round pick. Majok when he starts to play has it in him to be a top 5 top pick. He is athletic with a jump shot and is 6'11. Robinson as I mentioned before is an athletic freak who will get drafted.

Even Oriakhi as you mentioned who has struggled thus far is talented. If he stays 2-3- years he should be in great shape to get drafted. The guy already has an NBA type of body.
Oh, I totally agree with you throughout your entire statement. I'm a UCONN fan myself and I'm excited for Majok to finally play. Stanley Robinson's length and athleticism will get him drafted alone. He blocked one shot last night that just looked unreal.

Old 11-17-2009, 06:48 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who the hell is Tennessee playing right now? 55-8?

Holy ****.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

Quote:
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36556

I'm debating whether or not I want to include 2010-2012 classes instead of only 2010, so if you think we should consider all classes, let me know in the thread.
Only need two more participants, sign up!

Old 11-17-2009, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Greivis Vasquez can't shoot so far this year. 4-21 through 3 halves
Old 11-17-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Who the hell is Tennessee playing right now? 55-8?

Holy ****.
lol wow... Me and 4 other guys could probably put up 9 against them.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thank god for Aldrich right now
Old 11-17-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Does Memphis have ANYONE who can make a three? Elliot Williams' outside shot looks awful.

Also Cole Aldrich is a beast.

Last edited by yo123 : 12-09-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Does Memphis have ANYONE who can make a three? Elliot Williams' outside shot looks awful.

Also Cole Aldrich is a beast, come to the Wolves plz.
Roburt Sallie is a solid shooter for Memphis. He's the guy that made like 10 in one game during the tourney last year
Old 11-17-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

How has Memphis not realized that you can't front Cole Aldrich without backside help yet?
Old 11-17-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cole Aldrich is a beast

/post
Old 11-17-2009, 11:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Maryland drew an incredibly favorable bracket in Maui. Chaminade and then the winner of Cincy/Vandy to get into the Championship game
Old 11-17-2009, 11:45 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Maryland drew an incredibly favorable bracket in Maui. Chaminade and then the winner of Cincy/Vandy to get into the Championship game
Former Illinois State Head Coach Kevin Stallings is going to the 'ship.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:

Cincy could be solid this year. Deonta Vaughn and Lance Stephenson is a pretty damn good 1-2 punch.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Cincy could be solid this year. Deonta Vaughn and Lance Stephenson is a pretty damn good 1-2 punch.
I'd rather face them than Gonzaga, Wisconsin, or Arizona
Old 11-18-2009, 12:32 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Watch out for Vandy.

I think UC can be solid but it's good to get them early in the season.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:17 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't forget former 5* big guy Yancy Gates. Cincy should be pretty legit this year, they're definitely a sleeper in the Big East.

After my posts about Pinkston's announcement, he's holding off till the spring. Good news for everybody who wants him besides Tennessee, I would say, though they obviously lead given he was going to be signing his LOI to play there in about 5 hours if he didn't change his mind last minute. Just wasn't 100% apparently.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote