Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-14-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Anthony Wroten now lists UK as his new leader (#9 overall in 2011). Curious to see if he would play with Teague if he commits here. Good day to be a UK fan woohooo.

Still struggling to get a read on Leslie and Terrence Jones. Leslie seems to be really considering NC State as well and Jones will be the last to commit, hardly any info out there on him. Lamb seems to be a slight UK lean at this point from all I've heard.
Lamb seems to be a legit toss-up at this point...Heard his father favors Kansas so that might be a plus...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If UK gets Wroten, Miller & Teague I think I will stop watching college hoops forever lol.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If UK got Wroten/Miller/Teague I would instantly but SEC tournament and Final Four tickets for 2011. Probably a big stretch to say we could get all 3 but two of them are very realistic to go along with Gilchrist. I REALLY want Teague and Miller.

Selby said UK hadn't contacted him in a couple months, really curious as to why. When he decommitted from UT the rumors were all that he'd be UK's if they wanted him and Cal never contacted him. I guess he was pretty confident with Knight but I always wondered why he went after Irving and Knight but not Selby.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Teague looked like a Louisville lock, but i'm getting worried here recently...I want him bad...
Old 04-15-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Williams of ESPN claiming someone close to Doron Lamb saying he's likely Kentucky bound... That would be huge. I'm fairly certain we'll get another big (Leslie or Jones) but there wasn't much there to take Lamb's spot.

We could have a pretty solid team next season.

EDIT: I figured Teague was UL bound for the longest time too but not I'm actually like our chances for once... Not much but a little bit. Plus he wants to play with Gilchrist so that only helps. They've said he actually has a shot of battling with Gilchrist for the #1 spot in 2011.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like...

Selby to KU
Lamb to UK
Leslie to NC State
Jones to stay on the West Coast

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-16-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keith Benson is about ready to set the NBA on fire:

http://blog.mlive.com/golden_grizzli...nba_draft.html

He's leaving school early. Read my article above:
Old 04-16-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This freshman class better be great or the overall talent is going to be horrible next year. Are there any notable players actually staying? Singer, Kalin Lucas, .......
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
garrard9
Rookie

garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.garrard9 could make a wolverine purr.

Talking to many of my friends and others, it seems like Fab Melo is pretty high up on the list of players that Syracuse fans are excited to see.

I feel like the only person who drew more intrigue was Carmelo Anthony and then Billy Owens in the early 90's.

sig by jkpigskin
garrard9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
This freshman class better be great or the overall talent is going to be horrible next year. Are there any notable players actually staying? Singer, Kalin Lucas, .......
Lucas and Summers are coming back.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...partansstaying

I don't think Singler has made a decision yet.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:09 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some interesting tidbits on Volnation make it sound like Tennessee has a chance at Selby tomorrow. Still not getting my hopes up, though.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
If UK gets Wroten, Miller & Teague I think I will stop watching college hoops forever lol.
Why? You'll miss us knocking them out of the tournament.
Old 04-17-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Some interesting tidbits on Volnation make it sound like Tennessee has a chance at Selby tomorrow. Still not getting my hopes up, though.
Yeah all signs point towards Selby to KU..

In other news, KU has backed out of the recruitment of Doron Lamb...Might be going after Terrance Jones or Mike Rosario

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-17-2010, 10:17 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I've heard they had at least a slight shot at him but really doubtful at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Why? You'll miss us knocking them out of the tournament.
Highly unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Yeah all signs point towards Selby to KU..

In other news, KU has backed out of the recruitment of Doron Lamb...Might be going after Terrance Jones or Mike Rosario
Last I had heard, rumors were Jones had narrowed down to UK, Washington and Oregon.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:23 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like Cory Joseph may be announcing tonight and from I'm hearing, it sounds like its Texas :( . Hope I'm wrong.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 01:02 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Terrance said he would consider Kansas depending on the results of tonight (Presumably, if Lamb doesn't sign with KU, Jones would consider the Jayhawks)

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-17-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Monroe is going pro. Oh yeah looks like Lamb to UK & Selby to KU. Surprise, surprise.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 04-17-2010, 01:24 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHVF View Post
Sounds like Cory Joseph may be announcing tonight and from I'm hearing, it sounds like its Texas :( . Hope I'm wrong.
I've heard Minnesota and UNLV are out of it, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't Texas. They make too much sense - immediate playing time at a high level program and a bunch of guys he already knows and likes. Seems like the off the court aspect is a big thing for him and they're a great fit.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

And Josh Selby surprises no one lol. Hopefully Doron Lamb does the same.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:30 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Boom. National Title Contenders again.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 04-17-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

In a shocker Lamb to UK lol.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 04-18-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Mike Rosario to UF.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 04-18-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Mike Rosario to UF.
Yay, this totally makes up for losing out on every recruit ever. Another undersized 2!
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Yay, this totally makes up for losing out on every recruit ever. Another undersized 2!
Psh, Florida does just fine in recruiting. You beat us out for Prather in this class too, jerk.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Psh, Florida does just fine in recruiting. You beat us out for Prather in this class too, jerk.
We get soft big men and undersized guards who are all scorers.

Patric Young is the first one I'm excited about in a long time...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote