Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lets stop jacking up the 3's and pound it inside.

That will be my motto after yesterday.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Lets stop jacking up the 3's and pound it inside.

That will be my motto after yesterday.
Not for Duke. It'll always be "Live by the 3, die by the 3". Albany better stop double teaming or Duke will shoot threes the rest of the game.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still believe in those country boys over @ Wisconsin..

But Henderson still has me a little nervous today.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-22-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy hell are the officials ignoring a lot of contact in the Duke game.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Holy hell are the officials ignoring a lot of contact in the Duke game.
A little refreshing after yesterday though - they were calling everything.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
A little refreshing after yesterday though - they were calling everything.
Yeah it's just inconsistent. I am with you though I want every game like this.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All i care about today is watching Marshall Henderson.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
All i care about today is watching Marshall Henderson.
This, this and more of this. Unfortunately, I will be at work.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Marshall Henderson.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really care about his cockiness, but he's just not that good.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:01 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't really care about his cockiness, but he's just not that good.
He's like a really poor man's Allen Iverson.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Living under the bridge poor man's Iverson.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They would be a much better team if he realized that he's not their best player, Murphy Holloway is.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
They would be a much better team if he realized that he's not their best player, Murphy Holloway is.
Ready for your boys to show up big today.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm ready for them to embarrass themselves because everyone is picking them and they can't handle that.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Crimson shot 52 percent for the game -- that's almost 15 percent better than New Mexico's stingy defense normally allows. New Mexico, meanwhile, shot only 37 percent.

"We can't shoot for them," Alford said. "We've had games like that, several games where we haven't shot the ball well. It's a glaring weakness on this basketball team."
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Steve Alford.

It's pretty standard for a coach to say the team didn't shoot well or that they a weakness that keeps popping up. But why is it necessary to introduce himself (and his staff) into the equation by saying "we can't shoot for them"?

Good job making sure everyone knows it wasn't your fault the team lost, if it were up to you then NM definitely would have beat Harvard. It's amazing how someone can move across the country and 8 or so years later some things haven't changed...

EDIT: Also, this is hysterical:

http://newmexico.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1486756
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
That's not really a very good comparison. And why the hell is that game not working on NCAA.com? STEP IT UP DANGIT.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm ready for them to embarrass themselves because everyone is picking them and they can't handle that.
Just gotta hope Tubby has them ready to come out firing.

And yes, pretty classless on Alford quote.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, again, I really just don't understand how people thought the Mountain West conference was so good. They seem to drop turds every year in the tourney, so why this was supposed to be different I dunno.

Sometimes the obsession with parity and small schools in college basketball can be blinding. For every Butler and Gonzaga there are thousands of smaller programs that are just ok.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post

He probably should of written that saved as a draft then re-evaluated at a later time.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I've noticed an absence of any UNLV discussion. Is ph the new massnole?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

ginger on Wisconsin has thrown the ball away about 4 times in the 1st half.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-22-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That's not really a very good comparison. And why the hell is that game not working on NCAA.com? STEP IT UP DANGIT.
Maybe it'd be more accurate to say Marshall Henderson plays like he wants to be compared to AI? Undersized volume shooter who is a cocky thug. I should have probably emphasized the 'really poor'
Old 03-22-2013, 12:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Also, I've noticed an absence of any UNLV discussion. Is ph the new massnole?
Most disappointing part of the tournament so far. He needs to come back and take his beating.

And Marshall Henderson sucks so much.
Old 03-22-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ole Miss needs to start making some shots dammit.

And lets go Albany!

Last edited by pierce2walker : 03-22-2013 at 12:34 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote