Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
No bud. Bears are just >>>>>>>>>>>>>pack. proved that in the only game that mattered between our two teams.
HA! God forbid you play too hard before the big New Year's Bash.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
so the bears are >>>>> than the colts? That makes sense...

Sweetness when will you start saying UNC is overrated too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
HA! God forbid you play too hard before the big New Year's Bash.
Rex concurs.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Want to join a bracket with your fellow NFLDCers? Want to maybe win a prize for competing? Check it out:

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/s...d.php?p=180854

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
You don't even like the Colts, and pretty much everyone around here says some statement like that in their sig. Start calling everyone on it, or shut up.

God you're useless.
I don't have to like the Colts, but the fact that the COLTS have fans on this site make that statment completly false. Idiot.

BTW i have never seen anyone else with any thing like that in their sig.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** it, if you signed up for mine just switch to JBonds.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry GB, I didn't see it. Plus, I think having an official one is good.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
I don't have to like the Colts, but the fact that the COLTS have fans on this site make that statment completly false. Idiot.

BTW i have never seen anyone else with any thing like that in their sig.
Well, I would like you to prove that the Colts are the better football team. I could easily make the argument that the Bears with all their players that were injured are the better team. Whether I believe that or not is up in the air, but I don't see how you could say that it's completely false.

Wait, your arguments never make sense, nor does your evidence for your arguments... you can say whatever you want because you aren't bound by logic.

And if you haven't seen the multiple times people have random "_____ is better and more productive than ____", or " ___ > ___" then you should browse the forum.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Want to join a bracket with your fellow NFLDCers? Want to maybe win a prize for competing? Check it out:

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/s...d.php?p=180854
"Want to maybe win a prize?" Someone sounds a little desperate... =P
Old 03-02-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Desperate for what? That's it, I'm taking Canada out of possible prize consideration.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Desperate for what? That's it, I'm taking Canada out of possible prize consideration.
So now I have no chance of possibly winning nothing?

Crap.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Froggy blew it. Surprise.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pre-Tourney Final Pick

UCLA over Texas A&M

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Froggy blew it. Surprise.
Hey, we all know which "team" you're leading. So you can shut up!
Old 03-02-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it wrong that I see you as Elisha Cuthbert?

Old 03-02-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Is it wrong that I see you as Elisha Cuthbert?
That's why you've stopped calling me, you think I'm a girl now...
Old 03-02-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm disappointed that they ever were in prize consideration.
*possible* prize consideration.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That's why you've stopped calling me, you think I'm a girl now...
Na, im just better than you. Youre only a cocksman, I make wolverines purr.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's certainly why i've started calling you.
Yeah, that's why I've started screening my calls. I'm not answering anything from the bathroom at Home Depot, so you need a better plan.
Old 03-02-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Na, im just better than you. Youre only a cocksman, I make wolverines purr.
That's only because I swore off of bestiality years ago, while you keep on practicing it.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Well, ya got me froggy.

Continue with college basketball discussion people.

Old 03-02-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chyea...

Fridays are boring for college ball...good thing its a party night!

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
So now I have no chance of possibly winning nothing?

Crap.
I kid, I kid. If you win it, you win a $5 gift card, it's pretty simple. You know you'd sign up to compete anyways, so I'm just giving more incentive.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I would like you to prove that the Colts are the better football team. I could easily make the argument that the Bears with all their players that were injured are the better team. Whether I believe that or not is up in the air, but I don't see how you could say that it's completely false.

Wait, your arguments never make sense, nor does your evidence for your arguments... you can say whatever you want because you aren't bound by logic.

And if you haven't seen the multiple times people have random "_____ is better and more productive than ____", or " ___ > ___" then you should browse the forum.

That's such a terrible argument. The Colts won the SUPERBOWL, therefore they are the better team.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Texas by 12 on Kansas at half. Durant 25 points, 5/5 from downtown.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
That's such a terrible argument. The Colts won the SUPERBOWL, therefore they are the better team.
You cannot say that because a team won one game they are better, especially when the losing side was missing two of their most important pieces.

Hell, the Colts lost to the Texans.

The *best* team doesn't always win the Superbowl, and pretty much any real fan knows this.