Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh how sweep it is

And don't look now, but Buffalo is up 16 at the half! Idbihi's last home game. I'll miss him, he's the last key player left from the near tourney run from two years ago (and of course this game is against Ohio)
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Not really. What Mason did was so rare and possibly the only of it's kind.
Yeah, it was, but it doesn't mean people aren't calling for it... and a lot of people are.

And my god Hansbrough got busted up. That was great.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

I don't think they should have ejected him for that, it didn't look intentional to me.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
PMD

^ It looked pretty intentional to me.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Look at the way his elbow came down, very intentional IMO.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was probably as intentional as Kobe's hit on Ginobili when he shot that jumper.
Old 03-04-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although it's been a down year with all the youth Mason will play VCU in the CAA final tommorow and if they win they get an automatic Tourney bid. Funny thing is people will probably pick them for the final 4 but I know they are capable of beating anyone but sweet 16 would be a miracle but you never know. Hopefully they can win so the CAA can get atleast 2 tourney bids as VCU is an automatic even if they don't win their tournament at 26-6.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Upset is steaming out of the Dean Smith center right now.
Whooops. 8-8 in the conference eh. Nice.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody View Post
Look at the way his elbow came down, very intentional IMO.
He wasn't even facing him when he made contact.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niagara won its 10th straight game to get into the MAAC championship game (Niagara vs. Siena tomorrow. If you have the means, I highly recommend watching it.)
Buffalo played its game of the season, winning by 19. Getting hot before the MAC tourney! Right?
And UNC swept Duke. Great day in college basketball. Can't wait until next week.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Niagara won its 10th straight game to get into the MAAC championship game (Niagara vs. Siena tomorrow. If you have the means, I highly recommend watching it.)
Buffalo played its game of the season, winning by 19. Getting hot before the MAC tourney! Right?
And UNC swept Duke. Great day in college basketball. Can't wait until next week.

Charron Fisher on Niagara went to my highschool Roman Catholic who yesterday won the Catholic League championship game. But anyways I think Niagara rolls tonight.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Whooops. 8-8 in the conference eh. Nice.
Not too shabby for being the best confrence in the country. Illinios would be 0-16 in the ACC.

On a side note, Gerald Henderson Jr., will you marry me?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not too shabby for being the best confrence in the country. Illinios would be 0-16 in the ACC.

Yeah, seriously. I hate Hansborough. Even though I thought it was unintential, I wasn't really upset it happened.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Yeah, seriously. I hate Hansborough. Even though I thought it was unintential, I wasn't really upset it happened.

Yes, "physco T" is defiently limp in the wrist.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 10:41 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know, it looked borderline to me.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, as he obviously was going for the block, but his arm came down VERY late. By the time the hit happend, the ball was already long gone from Hansborough's hands.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I don't know, it looked borderline to me.

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, as he obviously was going for the block, but his arm came down VERY late. By the time the hit happend, the ball was already long gone from Hansborough's hands.
It was. Which to me is why he caught him with the elbow. The ball was gone so he brought back his hand which in turn bends your elbow. To me it looks like he went up for the block and then when he realized the ball was and out of reach, he brought his hand back and looked away.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
It was. Which to me is why he caught him with the elbow. The ball was gone so he brought back his hand which in turn bends your elbow. To me it looks like he went up for the block and then when he realized the ball was and out of reach, he brought his hand back and looked away.
I think either way they had to give him a minimum of a 1 game suspension.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-05-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The ACC is not that much better than the Big 10. Illinois wouldve won at least 6 games in the ACC
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
The ACC is not that much better than the Big 10. Illinois wouldve won at least 6 games in the ACC
Absolutely wrong. The ACC is heads and shoulders above the B10. And this is coming from a B10 Alumnus.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Being a big Huggins fan im hoping Kansas State can sneak in the tournament. Since they have a buy the first round of the Big 12 tournament I think if they beat either Colorado or Texas Tech in the second round they are in.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-05-2007, 02:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
How many teams from the big 10 are going to the tourney? How many from the ACC?

they get smoked.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

ACC: North Carolina, Boston College, Duke, Maryland, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech

Big Ten: Ohio State, Indiana, Michigan State, Purdue, Wisconsin

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 03-05-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

0-16 huh...Whatever you say bud.

Btw, 8-8 isn't too good for the 14th ranked team in the nation. And niether is a 7th place finish.

Hell, we had DUI's, injuries, near death experiences, and car crashes and we finished in 4th place. For the expectations you had for your team, I'd say so far it's been a bad one.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
ACC: North Carolina, Boston College, Duke, Maryland, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech

Big Ten: Ohio State, Indiana, Michigan State, Purdue, Wisconsin
If your going to include purdue and MSU you have to include Clemson as well.
so that's what, possibly 8 from the ACC and 5 from the Big 10?

Sweetness you finished 4th in a inferior confrence, also your RPI is terrible compared to Dukes. Who are the bottem of the barrel in the big 10? PSU, Northwestern, Minnesota?? Are there any teams even close to that in the ACC? Hell no. How many top 50 wins do you have? How many does Duke have? How many losses do you have outside the top 50? 4?

P.S. how was that big win over Iowa??

Physco T has to wear a mask. Ha

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 03-05-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man how sweet it is to know that against Maryland and North Carolina, Duke was winless!!!!!! Duke is a weak team and will probably not last past the second day of the ACC tournament and if they weren't Duke would probably be a bubble team. Anyway I'd be scared to face Maryland right now, they are playing good ball and are rolling.........

FEAR THE TURTLE!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote