Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2014, 07:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The Big Ten is such a cluster.
It really is. I've watched a good deal of league basketball this year and I have almost no grasp on what's going to happen at all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Given the depth in the league, there are 3-4 Big Ten teams (Minnesota, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana) that would have a good chance at winning the NIT.

Don't see a team winning the real championship, however.

Old 03-02-2014, 08:35 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
It really is. I've watched a good deal of league basketball this year and I have almost no grasp on what's going to happen at all.
I've watched a ton of Big 12 this year, and outside of KU, it's the same (hell, if OkSt wasn't so bad for such a long period, the whole conference would be a cluster)
Old 03-02-2014, 09:46 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Penn State leading Ohio State late. They actually have some decent talent between guys like Frazier, Newbill and Ross Travis.
Was amazing, as it was senior night and one of my last games as president of the student section. There have been a lot of improvements by the actual student section this past year.

Also Penn State's team only loses Tim Frazier and Zach Cooper (walk on that was the last off the bench). I expect them to be slightly improved (which considering how many close games they had, could mean a big difference in the record).
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 10:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what's up with the Billikens lately? They did seem due for a loss but they've gone full Cuse with it.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Mercer and SC Upstate in double OT. I love March.

Old 03-06-2014, 10:03 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Epic judo throw!
Old 03-06-2014, 10:41 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I only got one more week.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

One more week until what?

Old 03-07-2014, 08:29 AM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One more week until what?
Until UNLV's basketball season is over, I'd guess.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:44 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Until UNLV's basketball season is over, I'd guess.
I know, I was trying to get him to say it. He's a disciplined little screwball.

Old 03-07-2014, 08:58 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know, I was trying to get him to say it. He's a disciplined little screwball.
I'm a man of my word.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

On a side note, I'm going to be enjoying the weather on Monday. It's going to be a high of 80 degrees while the Midwest is covered in snow.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate this St. John's team so much.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
On a side note, I'm going to be enjoying the weather on Monday. It's going to be a high of 80 degrees while the Midwest is covered in snow.
1) Not really. I live in rural Wisconsin and the snow is already melting

2) What's wrong with snow?

Old 03-08-2014, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do you enjoy this, BF?
Old 03-08-2014, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sooooo Andrew Wiggins.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:40 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Sooooo Andrew Wiggins.
There is no longer a doubt who the #1 pick will be. Never really should have been.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:33 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:

It shouldn't be snowing in March. Snow slows things down. Snow means dead looking, leafless trees.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Which town do you live in?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:30 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Green Bay is going down tonight!
Old 03-08-2014, 04:38 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It shouldn't be snowing in March. Snow slows things down. Snow means dead looking, leafless trees.
At least Wisconsin has a top ten basketball team to make up for the horrible discomfort of having to wear a jacket for an extra couple of months out of the year.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:53 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
At least Wisconsin has a top ten basketball team to make up for the horrible discomfort of having to wear a jacket for an extra couple of months out of the year.
It's warm three months of the year in Wisconsin.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:58 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It's warm three months of the year in Wisconsin.
First of all, that's not true. Secondly, not everybody likes warm weather. Thirdly, why do you keep talking about weather in the College Basketball Thread?
Old 03-08-2014, 05:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Mizzou is pathetic. Holy cow. Fire Frank Haithe already. What a bum.