Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2014, 04:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jesus christ rutgers.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are already enough blocks in the Penn State-Minnesota game to put together a Lego set.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
At least it wasn't 58-16 at half.

sorry scotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
jesus christ rutgers.
ouch. my pride.

It's just so infuriating. To be the top school (outside of princeton, nerds) in such a basketball rich area and just be so bad and this was...this was just beyond embarrassing
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horribly embarrassing. Simply dreading them being in the Big Ten. Hopefully the fistfuls of money were letting them on the conference for will help them build some competitive teams.

A good Rutgers would be a cool addition to the Big Ten football and basketball wise. This Rutgers will add nothing but cash.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Horribly embarrassing. Simply dreading them being in the Big Ten. Hopefully the fistfuls of money were letting them on the conference for will help them build some competitive teams.

A good Rutgers would be a cool addition to the Big Ten football and basketball wise. This Rutgers will add nothing but cash.
excuse me good sir, but we are actually a renowned research university, especially known for our education program (humble brag) so we will bring in some super cool knowledge to your fine conference

/slitswrists
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers made 12 field goals all game, while having 26 turnovers. An AAU team could have beat them today.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
**** my life.
Our half court offense was just putrid. Hard to win games playing like that.

There's always next year.

And ouch, Rutgers.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UNLV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One down, and two to go.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, by next season, you'll all be rooting for UNLV!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 09:12 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Iowa even want to make the tourney? Good gravy

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:47 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha at this point we don't even deserve to go to the tournament. What a joke.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No that wasn't rhetorical. I honestly don't know if Iowa will make the tourney.

ESPN had OK State as a lock even with the loss to Kansas today. Not sure I agree with that either. If I was both teams I'd be a little concerned about being left out.

Old 03-13-2014, 09:59 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like I said, if we lose we don't deserve to go and I won't be mad when we're left out. It was a definite possibility even winning tonight.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-13-2014, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Also, by next season, you'll all be rooting for UNLV!!!
I'm sorry, who?

Old 03-13-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
I'm sorry, who?
Starting with the day of UNLV's first regular season game next year, I will not post anything UNLV related until they lose their first regular season game next season.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

So, if you don't want me posting anything UNLV related, then you'll be rooting for them to win.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:26 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
I'm sorry, who?
You're just jealous of Khem Birch and Roscoe Smith.
Old 03-14-2014, 06:09 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Iowa and Oklahoma State are safe. This year, it doesn't seem very strong toward the end of the at-large pool. So another year they may sweat, but this year. I mean they are apparently trying to decide between all those middle of the pack mediocre Big East teams. Iowa and OK State are better than those.
Old 03-14-2014, 06:21 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're just jealous of Khem Birch and Roscoe Smith.
I'm jealous of Las Vegas for many things. Schools and sports are not two of them.

Old 03-14-2014, 08:15 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I think Iowa and Oklahoma State are safe. This year, it doesn't seem very strong toward the end of the at-large pool. So another year they may sweat, but this year. I mean they are apparently trying to decide between all those middle of the pack mediocre Big East teams. Iowa and OK State are better than those.
Yea, I think both get in, but at this point I will laugh at our team if we don't. I mean the "bubble" teams right now are like St. Johns, Providence, Minnesota, BYU, etc.

Iowa and Oklahoma State are better than all those teams and probably have better resumes, even if they've sucked as of late.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 03-14-2014, 08:50 AM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

Quote:
I'm jealous of Las Vegas for many things. Schools and sports are not two of them.
UNLV is just fine as an academic institution.
Old 03-14-2014, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Iowa and Oklahoma State are better than all those teams and probably have better resumes, even if they've sucked as of late.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stauskas is a beast.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
UNLV is just fine as an academic institution.
All graduates are capable of saying: "Do you want fries with that?"

Not good enough to even be ranked...
Quote:
LAS VEGAS -- Nevada's two publicly funded universities didn't exactly impress the folks at U.S. News & World Report when the magazine issued its annual college rankings in September.

At least University of Nevada, Reno, managed to rank 181st among 202 national universities that were ranked. UNLV was relegated to the "rank not published" category. Making matters worse both schools were ranked 231st by high school counselors.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 11:24 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Stauskas is a beast.
He needs to be beaten. Major tool.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote