Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2006, 02:45 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
adult swim is for geeks.
so are internet message boards
mmm perhaps, not necessarily one about sports though.....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Home Movies"

God, I miss that show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff View Post
Yeah, good joke. Awesome.
Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
hahahahahahhahah

anime is so r3tarded.
None of these shows are anime. :?

You should probably just stop posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoss
(Sorry no love for the anime fans)

i never go on message boards anymore, i just came here for help on my paper and to talk bout how bad borat is....
R u ******** borat is great.. whata party pooper u are
Old 11-13-2006, 04:36 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Lewis
"Home Movies"

God, I miss that show.
That show was always entertaining when I watched it.

I love Robot Chicken, the complete randomness it fun to watch, ATHF is a close second.

Tom goes to the mayor is the worst show ever.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

FAMIIIIIIIIIIIILLLYYYYYY GUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah family guy

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:43 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

i dont watch that much adult swim, i usually watch fresh prince or some other old comedy show, but the boondocks are pretty funny same as family guy but i like the boondocks better
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Futurama, then the greatness that was Home Movies, then Aqua Teen. I don't recognize Family Guy as an official show anymore, it saddens me.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:04 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hahahahahahhahah

anime is so r3tarded.

Quote:

i never go on message boards anymore, i just came here for help on my paper and to talk bout how bad borat is....
R u dumb borat is great.. whata party pooper u are
right, because someones opinion on a movie reflects intellegence......
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 06:05 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hahahahahahhahah

anime is so r3tarded.

Quote:

R u dumb borat is great.. whata party pooper u are
right, because someones opinion on a movie reflects intellegence......
DUH!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-13-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Gee whilikers... it must be obvious day at camp stupid

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Creek is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur
Futurama, then the greatness that was Home Movies, then Aqua Teen. I don't recognize Family Guy as an official show anymore, it saddens me.
Seriously, probably in my top 5 all time.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2006, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Nerv

You Home Movies fans should check out Metalocalypse. The exact same guy (Brendon Small) created it, voices it, plays the guitar in the band in it, etc etc etc. It really isnt similar to Home Movies, but usually if you like a type of guy like Small's humor, youll like the rest of his stuff.

And Draftguru i finally agree with you on something, I dont think Ive never seen a worse show than Tom Goes to the Mayor.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
You Home Movies fans should check out Metalocalypse. The exact same guy (Brendon Small) created it, voices it, plays the guitar in the band in it, etc etc etc. It really isnt similar to Home Movies, but usually if you like a type of guy like Small's humor, youll like the rest of his stuff.

And Draftguru i finally agree with you on something, I dont think Ive never seen a worse show than Tom Goes to the Mayor.
I think that show is on because it is so awful. I watched one episode and literally thought to myself "what the f*** am I doing?"

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-13-2006, 09:48 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'll check that out. I loved Home Movies.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Creek
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I totally dig "Metalocalypse."

Quote:
Old 11-14-2006, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Venture Bros by far.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:45 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Robot Chicken, they do some funny stuff. Two of my favorite clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnNA_QjBY4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYtjWS7ZCXI
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creek Lewis
Yeah, I totally dig "Metalocalypse."
aka dethklok
Old 11-14-2006, 06:45 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Robot Chicken, they do some funny stuff. Two of my favorite clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnNA_QjBY4o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYtjWS7ZCXI
The first one was alright but I loved the second one.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-14-2006, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

I've only seen one Metalocalypse, but I laughed hard as hell when the main guy was graduating he was like. One thing is we will all die you, you, and you and you. Mruderface made me laugh too.

I'm not much of a adult swim guy, but I watch Boondocks with my sister who love it. In summer school one guy would bring ADHF to watch before and during breaks and stuff.