Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man, I pity all of the cities without Tim Hortons
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense
Quote:
Quote:
I have family in Canada. It stinks. Its so boring there, and everyone is backwards. I will say there are some positives though.

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so cool.

-Free health insurance for everyone.

- Tim Hortons>>Dunkin Donuts

And thats pretty much it. It stinks there. And what I hate the most is the ridiculous amount of people on welfare. Its a joke. Theres so many bumbs over there, just collecting a paycheck. Do something. Work. I understand some of them need it, but 90% of them don't.

Funny note: I visited there in September a couple of weeks after Sept 11th, and everyone raised Canada flags all over the place. Remember how we all raised US flags as a response of patriotism to 9/11? WHY did they do it? That confused me, and I laughed. It was a Freudian slip by an entire country. They all just wish they were Americans.

Seriously, its just too easy making fun of Canada. This shouldn't even be a debate.
Where does your family live in Canada???
Hamilton
Theres your problem right there my friend. To be honest Hamilton a shithole. Come up to Ottawa and me and CC will show you a good time.

And I don't know where you get these welfare stats, but it must be that hamilton is crappy.
Yeah, Hamilton is a shithole by Candanian standards. Its actually a nice environment compared to Jersey. Everyone is nice, less crime, I just don't like the dullness of the area. I LOVE Montreal. Its so nice. I just dislike the French arrogance, but thats a different story.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Tim Hortons is gonna come to the NYC/Jersey area in an attempt to take over the US. WOOT WOOT!! I can't wait.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have family in Canada. It stinks. Its so boring there, and everyone is backwards. I will say there are some positives though.

-Way less crime. At least compared to NYC/NJ. I don't have to worry about getting shot when I get lost. Their "hood" is actually quite nice. I always make fun of "thugs" in Canada, theyre so cool.

And thats pretty much it. It stinks there. And what I hate the most is the ridiculous amount of people on welfare. Its a joke. Theres so many bumbs over there, just collecting a paycheck. Do something. Work. I understand some of them need it, but 90% of them don't.

Funny note: I visited there in September a couple of weeks after Sept 11th, and everyone raised Canada flags all over the place. Remember how we all raised US flags as a response of patriotism to 9/11? WHY did they do it? That confused me, and I laughed. It was a Freudian slip by an entire country. They all just wish they were Americans.

Seriously, its just too easy making fun of Canada. This shouldn't even be a debate.
Hamilton
Theres your problem right there my friend. To be honest Hamilton a shithole. Come up to Ottawa and me and CC will show you a good time.

And I don't know where you get these welfare stats, but it must be that hamilton is crappy.
Yeah, Hamilton is a shithole by Candanian standards. Its actually a nice environment compared to Jersey. Everyone is nice, less crime, I just don't like the dullness of the area. I LOVE Montreal. Its so nice. I just dislike the French arrogance, but thats a different story.
Don't worry, everyone hates the french
Old 11-14-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hamilton

Don't worry, everyone hates the french
I can't believe how close it was for Canada being split up into 2 countries. That wouldve been crazy. It was a good thing that they didn't. Did you know that US was going to declare war on the French area if they broke off as a separate country? You know why? Because the oil pipes from Alaska to Seattle go through that part of Canada, and a new country would mean a new foreign policy in that regards. America pretty much owns any area of Canada that has a remote chance of having oil, they didn't want to deal with a new government so they figured declaring war on them would be the easiest thing to do.
Nerv

What the hell, Tim Hortons sucks. They have a ton of them in Michigan, everything is rather expensive and small. Youll pay 5 dollars and end up with a tiny little sub and a coffee.. awesome.

There is a TIm Hortons connected with a Wendy's down the street from me, no one is ever at the Hortons, usually only the people who walk across the street from the retirement home, still more of them go to Wendy's than Horton's
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Trade Offer

USA SENDS:

Jeff Garcia

CANADA SENDS:

Steve Nash
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
What the hell, Tim Hortons sucks. They have a ton of them in Michigan, everything is rather expensive and small. Youll pay 5 dollars and end up with a tiny little sub and a coffee.. awesome.

There is a TIm Hortons connected with a Wendy's down the street from me, no one is ever at the Hortons, usually only the people who walk across the street from the retirement home, still more of them go to Wendy's than Horton's
Tim Hortons>>Baby Jesus.

Maybe its the whole "grass is greener on the other side" talking, but I just love Tim Hortons.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Nerv

But we get to keep Garcia's girlfriend

Old 11-14-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Tim Hortons is gonna come to the NYC/Jersey area in an attempt to take over the US. WOOT WOOT!! I can't wait.
Gotta love being pretty much the original US Tim Hortons locale. I almost cant imagine life without it. I also forget that Spot Coffee and Mighty Taco aren't national either
Old 11-14-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink

Quote:

that wasn't part of the deal
Old 11-14-2006, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:

Well I have like 10 friends working at each Tim Hortons in Buffalo, so thats not so much a problem for me
Old 11-14-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

that wasn't part of the deal
she swam in my pool, when she wa sin high school, so suck it
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea those terrible hurricanes, we didn't even have anything this year, and you guys never get deadly snow storms?

I don't drink and don't smoke weed, don't like the freezing cold. So Canada has no purpose to me.

And steelersfan, you would prefer Canada.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:

Ignorant much? I'm not really going to get into it, but seeing as I'm in multiple social welfare classes as I had been planning on being a social worker, I can honestly tell you that you aren't even close to the surface.

Anyways, I'm Canadian, and quite happy with that. Im pretty sure that 99% of Canadians don't wish they were Americans.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Canada doesnt have nearly the quality of hookers we have here in the states
Old 11-14-2006, 05:30 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Yea those terrible hurricanes, we didn't even have anything this year, and you guys never get deadly snow storms?

I don't drink and don't smoke weed, don't like the freezing cold. So Canada has no purpose to me.

No, no we don't.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:

Ignorant much? I'm not really going to get into it, but seeing as I'm in multiple social welfare classes as I had been planning on being a social worker, I can honestly tell you that you aren't even close to the surface.

Anyways, I'm Canadian, and quite happy with that. Im pretty sure that 99% of Canadians don't wish they were Americans.
if they get a job then they will have enough money and wont be able to gain the welfare check and they will still be poor, so either work and be poor or dont do anything and be poor
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

No, no we don't.

But you guys do have Avril Lavigne
Old 11-14-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

No, no we don't.
No one has ever died from a snow storm up there? People don't die from the cold in the winter?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Quote:

No, no we don't.
Snow storms only become deadly when the power goes out and stupid people put generators in their hallways
Old 11-14-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best thing about Canada is frogstomp, and that's saying a whole lot..
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Canada is definatley better growing up than the US, but the US definatley has more opportunities when ur a bit older.

And btw Denver gets snow sooner than Ottawa. And so does lots of NY
Windy
All-Pro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Juan

You guys get hurricanes
Old 11-14-2006, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
Canada doesnt have nearly the quality of hookers we have here in the states
That is one thing that isnt true at all. Canadian hookers and strippers are much higher quality than ours. Mostly because it isnt as illegal, but around here if you want the hottest chicks (and much better strip club laws) you go to Windsor Ontario.

Ill give Canada that and mostly that alone