Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My Name Is Earl/The Office

Thursdays rule because of this great sitcom combo. Also Scrubs, which is another great show, is movie to Thursdays! I haven't seen 30 Rock yet so I don't know if that's any good or not.

Tonights episode of The Office was hilarious with the two offices merging. The new guy who has become Dwights arch enemy is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink

I agree, one of the better ones this season. The Office is my favorite Comedy on television but Earl is also quite funny.

30 Rock is alright, the cocky black guy gets kind of annoying after a while. For me it was really the fact that he can't act at all. But its enjoyable when your in the right mood.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:03 PM    (permalink
shavedaeyebrow2
Pro Bowler

shavedaeyebrow2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Office was hilarious tonight, especially the orientation video

Gamertag: KRAAAWG
shavedaeyebrow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:08 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I f*cking missed both!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:15 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball
I f*cking missed both!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
I missed last weeks, but I love the show so much I just decided to buy it on Itunes for like 2 bucks. I'd do that if i were you, it was a very good one.
Old 11-16-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

earl is one of my favorite shows!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:43 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Earl was funny tonight, mostly because Randy was tripping half the time.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ER is also a great show, thursday is 3 hours of great tv on nbc
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Does anyone else think Jim's new love interest is ridiculously good looking?

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Nerv

What time is Earl on on thursdays, this is a primetime network show that I actually enjoy, Im going to need to remember to record it more often.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc182
Yes
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:31 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
What time is Earl on on thursdays, this is a primetime network show that I actually enjoy, Im going to need to remember to record it more often.
8pm
Old 11-16-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Yes
yea she's really hot, so is the old chick too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I'd go as far as to say she's the hottest in the office (other than Ryan).

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:40 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

right now, i'd have to give a slight edge to My Name is Early...the two are my fav and second fav shows on TV right now. The Office is great, but they just need to hook Jim and Pam up...I already waited for 10 years for Ross and Racheal to hook up....don't want to go through THAT again.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:43 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Yes
Old 11-17-2006, 02:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want pics.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-17-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The office is soooo boring!!! I watched every episode of it in 2 days at my cousins place when I had to stay there like 2 weeks ago and it is horrible. People tell me you have to watch them all for it to be funny, well guess what I did and didn't think it was funny at all. The concept is so bland. They made some supermarket version that to me looks a bit better.

Also, My name is Earl is funny depending on the person he is helping out and what he did to the person that makes him feel as though he needs to right a wrong. Like fixing things up with your dad vs. helping out some person who you peed on or something that hates you and makes you do rediculous stuff, which has the potential to be funnier?

I really like watching the OC on thursday... Actually, I prefer the thursday college ball games. But if my girl is over or I am at her place, you guessed it OC it is. ugh...
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ghost
The office is soooo boring!!! I watched every episode of it in 2 days at my cousins place when I had to stay there like 2 weeks ago and it is horrible. People tell me you have to watch them all for it to be funny, well guess what I did and didn't think it was funny at all. The concept is so bland. They made some supermarket version that to me looks a bit better.

Also, My name is Earl is funny depending on the person he is helping out and what he did to the person that makes him feel as though he needs to right a wrong. Like fixing things up with your dad vs. helping out some person who you peed on or something that hates you and makes you do rediculous stuff, which has the potential to be funnier?

I really like watching the OC on thursday... Actually, I prefer the thursday college ball games. But if my girl is over or I am at her place, you guessed it OC it is. ugh...
You say you like watching it but then go ugh when you have to watch it with your chick? Which is it?

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-17-2006, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was joking, I hate that show sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
I was joking, I hate that show sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Ok, just making sure you weren't a fruit.

Yea I didn't watch the office because I didn't want to miss anymore of the WVU game.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-17-2006, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Ya I watched one episode of the office and didnt like it, so everyone told me 'no no no you have to watch a bunch THEN youll like it'

Well I was at a friends who had the dvd's and I ended up having to watch a bunch of them, there were a few I found funny but mostly I was sort of bored. The show is ok.
Old 11-17-2006, 03:49 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

You're very exotic looking.....was your dad a G.I.?

Come on back, i'll show you where the slaves sit....er, no.

I love The Office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:52 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

That's what she said.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-17-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink

Quote:

How old are you 12? Your anylsis is that of a 10 year old, I suppose you still laugh at fart jokes too?