Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People really like their beer...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
I don't care if I get flamed for not drinking independent brewery ****, these are a few of my favorite beers:

...Suck it.
i think blue moons extemely overrated. if were going commerical, my favoirte would have to be:

DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, if you know what pride i take in Wisconsin beer, you'll understand how hard this for me to say, but my favorite microbrewer ever is Bell's from Kalamazoo, MI. everything they make is amazing. i don't know if they distribute it outside of the midwest though.
my favorite is called Bell's Two Hearted Pale Ale
Bell's Oberon is also quite amazing. it's another orange ish beer. if you like Sunset Wheat, you'll like Bell's Oberon.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
nothing wrong with Blue Moon man.
If you ask me, it's the same freakin' thing as Hoegaarden (which I know quite a few people here rave about), but because it's brewed by Coors it loses cred.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

another one of my favorite non Wisconsin breweries:

from Washington

love their ESB, IPA and every seasonal they've made Winter Hook, Copper Hook, Late Harvest and Sun Rye Ale. all amazing.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this Cooper's it's from Australia

SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a place about 10-15 miles away from me in Alexandria (outside of DC) where you can make and bottle your own beer. You make an appointment, choose your brand, etc. They give you the ingredients, and you do all of the work. You design your label, and they make labels and bottles for you during the fermentation period. Once it's done, you bottle your own beer. I think you get 8 24-bottle cases out of it. It does cost about $350-$400, though.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 05-18-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Big fan of Budwesier, I had it in the Breww\ery in Milwakee. It was awesome.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -black View Post
dont have to touch fire to know that its hot....Alcohol is a drug, and the biggst drug in all of america. It destroys many peoples homes. I have seen parts of my family and friends fams destroyed because of alcoholics (and crack heads). Not something I want to start doing. Just me tho
It's called moderation and responsibility. Would you not drive a car because some people are idiots and get into car crashes?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I can't drink Bud. It just tastes like piss to me. I'll have Miller Lite for drinking games and such because it's cheap and predictable.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
It's called moderation and responsibility. Would you not drive a car because some people are idiots and get into car crashes?
People should stay away from these message boards because some users write unintelligent and incomprehensible things.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ncstateviking
Rookie

ncstateviking hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

blue moon with an orange slice.

sam adams lager, and sam adams cherry wheat.

purple haze.
ncstateviking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Personally, I have no problem with people who don't drink, are vegetarians, etc. You can do what you want as long as you don't hurt yourself, other people, other living things, the environment, and you keep your opinions to yourself. If you don't want to drink, feel free to not drink. As long as you don't judge me for drinking, we're cool.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
Big fan of Budwesier, I had it in the Breww\ery in Milwakee. It was awesome.
Just how much beer did you drink at the Bud brewery? Enough to make you forget you were in St. Louis?
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone ever had Brooklyn Brews. Not sure how far west they are distributed. They have quite a selection.

They have a lot more than that. They also have tons of seasonal and limited edition beers. My favorite is the one with the baseball label. The '55 Pennant Ale. Dedicated to the '55 Brooklyn Dodgers. A dollar from every case goes to buliding a statue of both Jackie Robinson and Pee Wee Reese at the Brooklyn Cyclones ballpark (Met's shortseason A affiliate).
Old 05-18-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncstateviking View Post
blue moon with an orange slice.

sam adams lager, and sam adams cherry wheat.

purple haze.
dude, man law, no fruit in beer
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Just how much beer did you drink at the Bud brewery? Enough to make you forget you were in St. Louis?
nice. i was thinking the same thing, but you put it way better.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 2 favorites are Corona and Baltika.

Last edited by MaxV : 05-18-2007 at 01:55 PM.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm sort of lucky because I get to go to work and drink at the same time. I usually start up at like 7 or 8 on a Friday. Probably 7 tonight bcause of the baseball game.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
My 2 favorites are Corona and Baltika.
Corona is pretty overrated in my opinion.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Well I'm sort of lucky because I get to go to work and drink at the same time. I usually start up at like 7 or 8 on a Friday. Probably 7 tonight bcause of the baseball game.
If Gallo's is out of Leine's I might have to stop by tonight.
Old 05-18-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Smithwicks and Hoegaarden are great

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yep, I stick to Tecate or Modello, or even Pacifica when I'm drinking Mexican beers. Corona just has better marketing.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
If Gallo's is out of Leine's I might have to stop by tonight.
We just got a case in for the week so that's cool. We're getting a lot more in next week because of a better deal.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Corona is pretty overrated in my opinion.
To each his own.

I LOVE Corona.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote