Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
All I had there that was native to San Diego was Carl Strauss, and it was very not special. Not bad but not special. Their brewery/restaurant was the next block over from my hotel. And they seemed to have it at every bar.
Huh, well that sucks. I'm don't think you'll be able to find anything in your area from the other 3 breweries I listed, but Stone does distribute to Jersey. I'd recommend any and all their beers. You missed out on this years Russian Imperial Stout though.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
btw, just because i hate everyone, i'm enjoying a fat tire at work, right now. there are very few things on earth better than a slow friday afternoon.
Nice. Dude, I can't believe I forgot about Avery in my earlier post. My second favorite Colorado brewery. Have you tried anything from them?
Old 05-18-2007, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Huh, well that sucks. I'm don't think you'll be able to find anything in your area from the other 3 breweries I listed, but Stone does distribute to Jersey. I'd recommend any and all their beers. You missed out on this years Russian Imperial Stout though.
Never had Stone but that gargoyle logo definately is familiar. I've seen it around here. I'll try it. I think the problem was I didn't really go to any of the brewery's. Karl Strauss seemed to be in every bar imaginable.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:43 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nice. I've never had the chance to try anything from them, but I hear a lot about them. Have you ever tried their Raspberry Tart? That seems to be the one I hear about most. Haven't really got into fruit beer/lambics yet, but I want to try that Raspberry Tart.
I think it's pretty good which says a lot cuz i dont really like stuff like that, i like to just stick to the Spotted Cow if i have a choice.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
I think it's pretty good which says a lot cuz i dont really like stuff like that, i like to just stick to the Spotted Cow if i have a choice.
Nice. If I ever see anything from them around here I'll definitely pick some up.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
Just how much beer did you drink at the Bud brewery? Enough to make you forget you were in St. Louis?
Is that where I was? I was really hammered.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Never had Stone but that gargoyle logo definately is familiar. I've seen it around here. I'll try it. I think the problem was I didn't really go to any of the brewery's. Karl Strauss seemed to be in every bar imaginable.
Their next limited release is the Vertical Epic. It will be out on 07-07-07. I hear this years version will be a Saison/(some other belgian style.) The idea behind the vertical epic was to come out with 11 beers starting on 02-02-02 and ending on 12-12-12. Then they would be consumed in a vertical tasting at some point soon thereafter. So far, they've all been belgian styles. Anyway, I've only got the 05 and 06. Wasn't around when the others came out. But I thought I'd give you the heads up because those things will fly off the shelf. A bottle of the '02 recently sold for $400 on ebay. Look for their anniversary ale in August as well. Last years ranks as one of my favorite beers of all time.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Their next limited release is the Vertical Epic. It will be out on 07-07-07. I hear this years version will be a Saison/(some other belgian style.) The idea behind the vertical epic was to come out with 11 beers starting on 02-02-02 and ending on 12-12-12. Then they would be consumed in a vertical tasting at some point soon thereafter. So far, they've all been belgian styles. Anyway, I've only got the 05 and 06. Wasn't around when the others came out. But I thought I'd give you the heads up because those things will fly off the shelf. A bottle of the '02 recently sold for $400 on ebay. Look for their anniversary ale in August as well. Last years ranks as one of my favorite beers of all time.
I wonder if those Epics will even reach NJ. We may only get their "core" styles.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
all right, i have to ask. what the hell do you people see in sam adams? i'd rather drink key light. clearly i'm biased, but i've always wondered why people under 40 like it.

I'm with you there, I;ve never liked Sam Adams, also with you on Anchor, Anchor Porter is one of my favorites. Smithwick's is probably still my favorite, but being in upstate New York a lot lately I've had a lot of Saranac and their Black and Tan and Black Forest are both excellent.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You missed out on this years Russian Imperial Stout though.
I can typically handle dark beer, but the last Russian Imperial Stout I had (Rasputin's? I'm not sure if that's the name of the brewery, but it's his picture on the label) was just far too much for me to handle. The moment that thing stopped being ice cold it was like trying to drink a loaf of dry bread covered with cough syrup.

Ugh.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mmm. beer.

dogfishhead's 90 IPA is one of the better beers i've had.
same with the goose island brews. thank god for chicago. and goose island.

also.
i miss going out to bars and having yuengling. that's a major disappointment about living in the midwest.
but, positive is this. dear cleveland. one of the great things you have given me is great lakes brewing co. and the holy moses deliciousness.
burning river is also good. but, it may be one of the stranger ones i've drank. the pale ale got alot of power.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
I wonder if those Epics will even reach NJ. We may only get their "core" styles.
I'm pretty sure they do. They recently moved into a larger brewery, so they're able to make more now. I think they make a good effort to ship all their limited releases in a fair manner. You might talk to your local beer-monger and see if he plans on getting some in. I'm positive somebody in New Jersey will be getting some in though. But you're right, it might be hard to track down. If worst came to worst and you really wanted to get some- these guys will have some for sure-
http://www.liquidsolutions.biz/main/

They have a ton of great beers, and the guy who runs the place really takes great care to make sure your beer arrives in the best condition possible. I've never personally ordered from them though, because I can get all the same beers here locally. They do charge a bit extra though. Like maybe .30 per bomber. But that's just a last resort kinda thing I thought you might like to know about. Not just for the Epic.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I can typically handle dark beer, but the last Russian Imperial Stout I had (Rasputin's? I'm not sure if that's the name of the brewery, but it's his picture on the label) was just far too much for me to handle. The moment that thing stopped being ice cold it was like trying to drink a loaf of dry bread covered with cough syrup.

Ugh.
WHOA! Dude I just had an Old Raspy last night! LMAO! I guess that's just not your cup of tea. Try aging one. It'll mellow out a bit. Ideally, you should drink Russian Imperial's (and all other strong beers) at around 55-60 degrees. Maybe it was actually too cold. I always pull my beer out of the fridge 20-30 minutes before I even pop the cap. But yeah, a lot of people don't like RIS's. I think it might just be my favorite style. Raspy is a classic. Not my favorite, but very good. Brewery is North Coast, btw.
Old 05-18-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
mmm. beer.

dogfishhead's 90 IPA is one of the better beers i've had.
same with the goose island brews. thank god for chicago. and goose island.
Hell yeah. 90 minute is one of my favorite DIPA's. Might be the most balanced one I've tried. Most lean heavily on the hops (which I like), but the 90 has the extra malt to really give it a nice balance. You gotta love dogfish head's inventiveness. Although some of their crazy brews have been complete misses. 90 minute is one of my staples though. Have you dared try the 120? I thought about getting a few and laying them down for a decade or so. haha. Not sure how that one would be fresh.

edit- haven't yet had the opportunity to try anything from Goose Island. I've heard great things about their IPA in particular though.

Last edited by duckseason : 05-18-2007 at 05:21 PM.
duckseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
alcohol is overrated
You're overrated. Alcohol is excellent.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
I don't care if I get flamed for not drinking independent brewery ****, these are a few of my favorite beers:

its ok i like this one too.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hell yeah. 90 minute is one of my favorite DIPA's. Might be the most balanced one I've tried. Most lean heavily on the hops (which I like), but the 90 has the extra malt to really give it a nice balance. You gotta love dogfish head's inventiveness. Although some of their crazy brews have been complete misses. 90 minute is one of my staples though. Have you dared try the 120? I thought about getting a few and laying them down for a decade or so. haha. Not sure how that one would be fresh.

edit- haven't yet had the opportunity to try anything from Goose Island. I've heard great things about their IPA in particular though.
GI's Imperial IPA is probably one of the best i've ever had. It's phenomenal. And i could drink five of those in a sitting (as long as i had some quality food. actually, i could really go for a pita and an imperial IPA... note. it is friday. that's the agenda). It's got massive hops, and the malt is second to none. If for any reason you make a trip to chicago. Go.

Now dogfishhead is really creative. They get the gold star for creating extreme beers. The 120 (jan 06 batch) wasn't nearly as good as the 90's have ever been. I should probably invest in another case of the 120, get myself ****** up, and then compare it to the nineties. see if i can get a may or sept case. I've liked their summer beers better than their winter beers. Pangea is a so-so beer. the concept is really cool (ingredents from all seven continents, and antartic water), but it doesn't really pull through how i like it. black and blue is gooooood stuff. makes me want carrot cake every time i drink it.

i need to go to binny's. stat.

edit: there's nothing wrong with not drinking from indie breweries.
there's at least 100 good commercial beers you can drink.
topping that list is newcastle brown ale.

Old 05-18-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my two favs

i.c. light
http://www.pittsburghbrewingco.com/i...n/ic_light.jpg

http://rreu.11net.com/yuengling/lager/ynglager.jpg
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Damn aq, you know your beer. You buy 120 by the case! Now I've got to try it for sure. I've read mixed reviews on it, so I balked at the price tag. Some people love it, some abhor it. Everybody suggests it will improve greatly with age. I think I'll buy one and try it, and go from there. Damn things are like 7 bucks for a 12 ouncer though.

Speaking of beers that use ingredients from all over- have you tried the "Fred" from Hair of the dog? I doubt it's available out there, but it's one of my favorites. They use 10 hop varieties from 7(?) different countries "in an effort to incorporate the whole world into this beer." Yummy stuff. Great fresh, and even better with a few years on it. It was named after beer writer/historian Fred Eckhardt. Hair of the Dog is the best brewery in Portland, and might just be my favorite. The "Adam" might just be my favorite beer (although I doubt any beer could ever hold that title), and the "Doggie Claws" is one of my favorite Barley Wines.

Never had a chance to try the Black and Blue. I never saw it around here. Do they still brew it? That's a fruit beer right? Blueberry/Blackberry?
Old 05-18-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Damn aq, you know your beer. You buy 120 by the case! Now I've got to try it for sure. I've read mixed reviews on it, so I balked at the price tag. Some people love it, some abhor it. Everybody suggests it will improve greatly with age. I think I'll buy one and try it, and go from there. Damn things are like 7 bucks for a 12 ouncer though.

Speaking of beers that use ingredients from all over- have you tried the "Fred" from Hair of the dog? I doubt it's available out there, but it's one of my favorites. They use 10 hop varieties from 7(?) different countries "in an effort to incorporate the whole world into this beer." Yummy stuff. Great fresh, and even better with a few years on it. It was named after beer writer/historian Fred Eckhardt. Hair of the Dog is the best brewery in Portland, and might just be my favorite. The "Adam" might just be my favorite beer (although I doubt any beer could ever hold that title), and the "Doggie Claws" is one of my favorite Barley Wines.

Never had a chance to try the Black and Blue. I never saw it around here. Do they still brew it? That's a fruit beer right? Blueberry/Blackberry?
Black and Blue is the belgian. They should still brew it. It might be a seasonal one though.

As far as the case of 120. It's like 200 bucks. but it last me well over a year with a few friends. It's great. but it's not supurb. Get one. Enjoy the hell out of it. The 90 is still better for sure, and at a better price tag. It's still the safer bet.

I have not tried Hair of the Dog. Mostly because I've never been able to find it out here. They might have it at the super beer bar (aka, Hopleaf... best beer selection i have ever seen...). Oy. Never been the biggest fan of barley wines though.

Old 05-18-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All I know is that after drinking liberal amounts of it in my first year of college, I never want to drink Natty Ice ever again.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
You're overrated. Alcohol is excellent.
no need to neg rep me... but watev, i just dont see wats so good about alcohol... it tastes bad, makes u act like a ******... im just not a drinker... watev

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
no need to neg rep me... but watev, i just dont see wats so good about alcohol... it tastes bad, makes u act like a ******... im just not a drinker... watev
I can't help but point out that you're likely young, probably 16 or so at most. I love the taste of alcohol. Beer is one of my favourite beverages. Mixed drinks are also up there. If drank in moderation, alcohol doesn't change how you act at all. Even if you're drunk, you don't necessarily act like an idiot, it depends on the person.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I can't help but point out that you're likely young, probably 16 or so at most. I love the taste of alcohol. Beer is one of my favourite beverages. Mixed drinks are also up there. If drank in moderation, alcohol doesn't change how you act at all. Even if you're drunk, you don't necessarily act like an idiot, it depends on the person.
I'm a happy drunk. I just sit around and smile at everyone. Then there's the violent drunks who get start fights with everyone. Then there's the loud drunks who yell all the time. The hyper drunks who run around all the time. The sulking drunks who sit on the couch and don't say anything.

For women: The bitchy drunks, nuff said about that one. The slutty drunks, again nuff said. The wild drunks, girls who step out from their personalities when they drink.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I am not a fan of most beer I enjoy Shiner Bach though
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote