Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-19-2007, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I'm a happy drunk. I just sit around and smile at everyone. Then there's the violent drunks who get start fights with everyone. Then there's the loud drunks who yell all the time. The hyper drunks who run around all the time. The sulking drunks who sit on the couch and don't say anything.

For women: The bitchy drunks, nuff said about that one. The slutty drunks, again nuff said. The wild drunks, girls who step out from their personalities when they drink.
I love drinking with people for the first time to see how they change.

As for myself, I'd say I'm a mix. Normally, I'm pretty shy around people I don't very well. When I drink, I'm way more outgoing and my pickup skills improve a lot. Biggest negative for me when drinking is that I'll get into altercations more often. That said, I still maintain that most aren't my fault.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
I love drinking with people for the first time to see how they change.

As for myself, I'd say I'm a mix. Normally, I'm pretty shy around people I don't very well. When I drink, I'm way more outgoing and my pickup skills improve a lot. Biggest negative for me when drinking is that I'll get into altercations more often. That said, I still maintain that most aren't my fault.
See I'm a pretty easy going guy to begin with and I don't really change. I mean if someone pisses me off I'll get roudy, but usually I'm one of those guys who just laughs at everything and gets lovie dovie towards girls. I think when I drink I tell at least one girl I love them. It's pretty funny actually. I'm not a big drinker though. Out of all my friends I consume the least amount of alcohol.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
See I'm a pretty easy going guy to begin with and I don't really change. I mean if someone pisses me off I'll get roudy, but usually I'm one of those guys who just laughs at everything and gets lovie dovie towards girls. I think when I drink I tell at least one girl I love them. It's pretty funny actually. I'm not a big drinker though. Out of all my friends I consume the least amount of alcohol.
I'm the same way. I'll usually avoid conflict but if somebody really pisses me off I'll almost assuredly try to fight them. As for girls, my beer goggles have a very strong prescription and I'll hit on anything that moves basically. That said, I don't have a reputation as a dragon slayer and I usually come to my senses before I do something I'll regret.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm the same way. I'll usually avoid conflict but if somebody really pisses me off I'll almost assuredly try to fight them. As for girls, my beer goggles have a very strong prescription and I'll hit on anything that moves basically. That said, I don't have a reputation as a dragon slayer and I usually come to my senses before I do something I'll regret.
To tell you the truth, I've maybe hooked up with one girl, maybe. I'm not quite sure what happened that one night, my friends said something did happen but she said nothing didn't, and I wasn't sober enough to remember anything.

Like you though I have pretty good judgement, even when I'm intoxicated. I know not to drive drunk and I usually don't hook up with girls. I just hit on them, haha.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
To tell you the truth, I've maybe hooked up with one girl, maybe. I'm not quite sure what happened that one night, my friends said something did happen but she said nothing didn't, and I wasn't sober enough to remember anything.

Like you though I have pretty good judgement, even when I'm intoxicated. I know not to drive drunk and I usually don't hook up with girls. I just hit on them, haha.
Don't worry, my conversion rate on girls is pretty bad also. My opening game is good but the wheels always fall off late in the game, haha.

Drinking and driving is a big no-no. I've had enough tragedy involving drinking and driving and just driving in general to know not to mess with it.

Hitting on girls drunk is a lot of fun. Getting rejected never hurts as much (if at all) and a lot of funny stories stem from drunk pickup sessions.
Old 05-19-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Don't worry, my conversion rate on girls is pretty bad also. My opening game is good but the wheels always fall off late in the game, haha.

Drinking and driving is a big no-no. I've had enough tragedy involving drinking and driving and just driving in general to know not to mess with it.

Hitting on girls drunk is a lot of fun. Getting rejected never hurts as much (if at all) and a lot of funny stories stem from drunk pickup sessions.
Well being drunk gives you an excuse to use a bunch of pathetic pickup lines. Haha I break out the book on those. I've used the pants party, the did you fall from heaven one, the parking ticket one, and a bunch of others. Girls usually just crack up and start laughing. Although my conversion rate with them sucks, but hey I don't mind. I don't really put to much stock into not getting lucky on a night of drinking. If I score I score, if I don't I don't.

I do like watching my friends get drunk though with me stayin sober. It's a lot of fun to see how they act and stuff on a sober mind.

Quote:
Old 05-19-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well being drunk gives you an excuse to use a bunch of pathetic pickup lines. Haha I break out the book on those. I've used the pants party, the did you fall from heaven one, the parking ticket one, and a bunch of others. Girls usually just crack up and start laughing. Although my conversion rate with them sucks, but hey I don't mind. I don't really put to much stock into not getting lucky on a night of drinking. If I score I score, if I don't I don't.

I do like watching my friends get drunk though with me stayin sober. It's a lot of fun to see how they act and stuff on a sober mind.
I don't even know what I do when I'm drinking but it tends to work. My best (almost) pick-up ever I thought I had imagined until the next day when a buddy confirmed it. I remember planning it out in my mind but I didn't remember actually doing it until later.

I agree 100% with not caring if you score or not. I just like to have fun and see where the liquor takes me. In the past year I've had so many crazy adventures that it's tough remembering them all. For me, that's what it's all about.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:45 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Black and Blue is the belgian. They should still brew it. It might be a seasonal one though.
So the blueberry/blackberry didn't really come through much? Huh, I just looked it up and seems it was released last month. WTF New Seasons? I want some!

Quote:
As far as the case of 120. It's like 200 bucks. but it last me well over a year with a few friends. It's great. but it's not supurb. Get one. Enjoy the hell out of it. The 90 is still better for sure, and at a better price tag. It's still the safer bet.
So have you thought about aging any of the 120s? Usually when I buy a whole case it's because it's a rare beer and it will likely do well with some years on it.

Quote:
I have not tried Hair of the Dog. Mostly because I've never been able to find it out here. They might have it at the super beer bar (aka, Hopleaf... best beer selection i have ever seen...). Oy. Never been the biggest fan of barley wines though.
Yeah, I just checked their website and it's not available in Illinois. Oh well. Anyway, how the heck don't you like barley wines? If you like DIPA's, I'd think you'd at least enjoy Bigfoot from Sierra Nevada. Are the ones you've tried just too malty? Too sweet? I can't imagine strength being an issue for you. Which ones have you tried so far?
Old 05-19-2007, 07:10 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't help but point out that you're likely young, probably 16 or so at most. I love the taste of alcohol. Beer is one of my favourite beverages. Mixed drinks are also up there. If drank in moderation, alcohol doesn't change how you act at all. Even if you're drunk, you don't necessarily act like an idiot, it depends on the person.
acually im 18, and most of my friends get smashed on the weekends...
i just done see the point of it..
i have nothing wrong with drinking in moderation, but kids in high school dont drink beer as its a delicacy, they drink beer to act "cool" and get smashed.

im just afraid that it wont have to take somebody getting hurt for them to realize the consequences of binge and watnot

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:58 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be honest, at this age, (16) i havent acquired a taste for it yet, and i dont plan on rushing it. I've had some here and there, and I just don't see the big deal. The few times i know i have been drunk, i didn't really find the buzz to be that great. There is really no point for a 16 year old boarding school student to force himself to get smashed, because I really don't need it, and i have no craving for alcohol, nor do i to drink it for kicks. I'm actually fortunate for that, but hey, i realize its the age factor, as im only 16
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:17 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i heard something about dogfishhead IPA being rated the best domestic IPA. so i tried it...it was pretty good..i've had better, but personal preference.

my all time favorite IPA is from brewery here in town called Titletown. it's called Hoposaurus Rex IPA. probably the most bitter beer i've ever had. then sometimes they age it in a cask and call it Caskosaurus Rex IPA. and that comes out even more bitter.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 08:23 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also, last night, i had no time to go to a fancy liquor store, so, i just went to the grocery store and got a 12 of leine's sunset wheat. drank 6 or 7 of 'em last night
it was excellent
Old 05-19-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

ok, my dream 6 pack

Lakefront Riverwest Stein Beer-Milwaukee, WI-amber. favorite beer of all time.
Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat-Chippewa Falls, WI-favorite wheat beer ever.
Tyranena Hop W.hore IPA-Tyranena, WI (near Madison)-any beer that gets censored has got to be good. it's hella bitter too.
Bell's Two Hearted Ale-Kalamazoo, MI-so good.
Red Hook ESB-Seattle, WA-yeah, i like the bitter beers.
Capital Munich Dark-Madison, WI-only dark beer in my six pack
Old 05-19-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
acually im 18, and most of my friends get smashed on the weekends...
i just done see the point of it..
i have nothing wrong with drinking in moderation, but kids in high school dont drink beer as its a delicacy, they drink beer to act "cool" and get smashed.

im just afraid that it wont have to take somebody getting hurt for them to realize the consequences of binge and watnot
To each his own. Getting drunk can be fun and the consequences don't generally exist.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually drink cheap beer. However, when I feel like spending a few extra bucks I'll grab a Sunset Wheat, Blue Moon, or Bell's Oberon.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
So the blueberry/blackberry didn't really come through much? Huh, I just looked it up and seems it was released last month. WTF New Seasons? I want some!
blueberry/blackberry still sounds good.

Quote:
So have you thought about aging any of the 120s? Usually when I buy a whole case it's because it's a rare beer and it will likely do well with some years on it.
normally i give them 6-8 months. it's not necessarly rare beers that do well with aging, it's the DIPA's that do well with more aging.

Quote:
Yeah, I just checked their website and it's not available in Illinois. Oh well. Anyway, how the heck don't you like barley wines? If you like DIPA's, I'd think you'd at least enjoy Bigfoot from Sierra Nevada. Are the ones you've tried just too malty? Too sweet? I can't imagine strength being an issue for you. Which ones have you tried so far?
it's the sweet-malt-alcohol combo that throws me off. the bitterness/sweet combo really makes my taste buds cringe. beerline from lakefront in milwaukee... and uh. i think i had something from rogue. i don't remember what. and the full complement of 'strong' ales. i mean, i can enjoy the brandywine barley wine from goose island, i love the taste brandy casks add to anything.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Belish
Rookie

Belish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, I live in Ontario and the LCBO monopoly prevents us from getting a lot of the good American microbrews, so we're stuck with the mainstream imports and occasionally some decent Canadian microbrews.

My all-time favourite brew is Hoegaarden. I also like all of Unibroue's stuff. If I'm going buck-a-beer, I go with Lakeport Honey. I'm rounding up some friends to do some brewery tours this summer. We want to go to Mill Street and Steam Whistle here in Toronto, and maybe do a road trip to Quebec to go to the McAuslan brewery.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

normally i give them 6-8 months. it's not necessarly rare beers that do well with aging, it's the DIPA's that do well with more aging.
That's not what I meant. I meant that I prefer to buy by the case if something is rare and worth aging. I'd buy it by the case knowing that it won't be around long. I have to disagree about the DIPA's. Some are worth aging, but that's rare. Of all the stronger styles, DIPA's are at the bottom of the list as far as aging potential. Reason being that the main thing that makes them so great is that strong hop character. That is what those beers are all about. The first thing to leave a beer is the hop flavor. So they're best fresh, and usually recommended by the brewer to be consumed fresh. Otherwise they wouldn't spend all that time and money pouring hops into the beer in the first place. They'd just make a different style. I like to age Imperial Stouts and Barley Wines mostly. They benefit greatly. Gueze is another great candidate. Basically everything from Jolly Pumpkin will do well with age, but not many people can back that statement because their beers haven't been on the shelves long enough to know for sure. I recently tried a "La Roja" though, and I'm positive it will improve greatly with a few years on it. Old style ales such as Old Stock from North Coast, JW Lees Harvest Ale, and Thomas Hardy's are perfect beers to age as well. Also, Rauchbier's are excellent with years on them. It's almost a necessity for a lot of those smoked beers. Like the Alaskan Smoked Porter. It's regarded as one of the very best beers for aging despite it's meager 6.5 ABV.

I realize the history of India Pale Ales, and the fact that they put all those hops in there to help the beer survive the long trip. Of course those DIPA's will last a long time. They have high alcohol and tons of hops. But just because it will age, doesn't mean it will be better for it. Just my opinion though. I would imagine the 120 would damn near need at least a few years on it. But that's just based off what I've heard about it. I can't imagine a beer of that strength being very palatable while fresh. Can't wait to try one though and scout it's potential for myself.

Quote:
it's the sweet-malt-alcohol combo that throws me off. the bitterness/sweet combo really makes my taste buds cringe. beerline from lakefront in milwaukee... and uh. i think i had something from rogue. i don't remember what. and the full complement of 'strong' ales. i mean, i can enjoy the brandywine barley wine from goose island, i love the taste brandy casks add to anything.
Try the beers from Jolly Pumpkin. I think you'll enjoy the bourbon flavors that come through in most of their beers. Not Barley Wines, but very interesting beers that I think you might enjoy. Well, you've got to like a bit of sourness too. I hear you on the Barley Wines. That's most people's complaint. I'd still recommend the Bigfoot from Sierra Nevada though. It's leaning way more on the DIPA side than Barley Wine.

Last edited by duckseason : 05-19-2007 at 06:56 PM.
duckseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 07:45 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if anyone posted this or if anyone is from Louisiana but Abita Amber is an awesome beer with a great taste. There are 6 or 7 different varieties year round and seasonal ones as well. If you are ever around here in a bar pick one up.

I also love Shiner Bock and Shiner Blonde.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Don't like red stripe but i love the commercials.
Old 05-20-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

12 budweisers and im set for the evening.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:59 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:

it's the sweet-malt-alcohol combo that throws me off. the bitterness/sweet combo really makes my taste buds cringe. beerline from lakefront in milwaukee... and uh.

wait, i'm lost. i know my favorite brewery that very few people outside of wisconsin know of (lakefront) just got brought up. but, what are you saying about it?
Old 05-21-2007, 08:02 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
12 budweisers and im set for the evening.

sorry, but this thread is about BEER.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

is it too early in the week to start talking about beer again?
Old 05-21-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is never too early to talk about beer. The response we got last week was incredible, though.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote