Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-26-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
It's going to be virtually the same game as the past Mario Party's with much-expanded mini-games and some new characters, etc.

If you liked the old Mario Party's you will like this one a little more at the very least.
Mario party 3 and on were horrible IMO... If they make the game more like 1 and 2 then it should be very fun.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Mario party 3 and on were horrible IMO... If they make the game more like 1 and 2 then it should be very fun.
I never had a gamecube, so i have no idea what you are talking about, because me and my cousins always played it on the 64.
jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh snap...
http://wii.ign.com/index/release.html

Mario Party and Mortal Kombat this tuesday!!
Old 05-27-2007, 10:50 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I never had a gamecube, so i have no idea what you are talking about, because me and my cousins always played it on the 64.
Same, I only know 1-3. What's so bad about the Gamecube editions?

My beef with Mario Party is how boring it is when you play by yourself. It should cost less money because you have limited opportunity to play it (parties only).

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just beat Zelda. Using a strategy guide most of the time, it took me about 59 hours. Yeah...

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

very nice.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, you must have ran around pointlessly a lot.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Anybody gettin mario party 8?

I'm kinda up in the air whether I'm getting it or not.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Anybody gettin mario party 8?

I'm kinda up in the air whether I'm getting it or not.
i might, seems like a fun party game, like warioware, except a board game.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

But i would go with Mortal Kombat because that game looks sick and will most likely use the wiimote better then any game i have played so far.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
i might, seems like a fun party game, like warioware, except a board game.
Yeah, I still don't have that fun party game yet. I think I'm gonna get this.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
Wow, you must have ran around pointlessly a lot.
At some points...I'm offended that you aren't impressed.

j/k. I'm just happy I beat it, although I felt like I hogged the strategy guide too much for my liking. I'm thinking about buying Paper Mario, and I'll *try* not to get a strategy guide.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-27-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post

j/k. I'm just happy I beat it, although I felt like I hogged the strategy guide too much for my liking. I'm thinking about buying Paper Mario, and I'll *try* not to get a strategy guide.
I still think the original paper mario was the best in the series. Great graphics at the time (for N64), simple yet fun gameplay, straight up RPG and no filler.

I was displeased with the second one, still haven't tried the third.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm impressed that you just dish out money for a strategy guide when there are walkthroughs online, lol. Was the ending in Zelda not perfect? It pushed my skills to the limit, but not so much that I had to play it 37 times before I beat it.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Yeah, I still don't have that fun party game yet. I think I'm gonna get this.
mortal kombat and mario party could become the premier party games.
Mario Party could get more people playing, but mortal kombat would be an awesome battle between friends everytime.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got a Wii today.. I like that Wii Sports.. Warioware is cool, Rayman is nice too.. and I can't WAIT for Manhunt 2 on the Wii.. It's going to be great.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

anyone got any ideas as to when any new channels are coming out for the Wii? Right now i got the last update with the interent and the channel with all the Polls and questions. anyone got any other ideas?
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:20 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
I'm impressed that you just dish out money for a strategy guide when there are walkthroughs online, lol. Was the ending in Zelda not perfect? It pushed my skills to the limit, but not so much that I had to play it 37 times before I beat it.
I never had to re-do a dungeon, if that's what you're hinting at.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-27-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got a Wii today! I only have Wii sports so far though, but I must say it is alot of fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:13 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I never had to re-do a dungeon, if that's what you're hinting at.
No? I was just saying how great the last battle is. Not too easy, not too hard.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
I finally got a Wii today! I only have Wii sports so far though, but I must say it is alot of fun.
yeah it is a blast. you should pick up one of the new games this tuesday.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:39 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wii Sports is awesome. I was just playing it at my BBQ tonight. It's good times.

I recommend Rayman's Raving Rabids, Mario Party 8, or Zelda as your first game.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
anyone got any ideas as to when any new channels are coming out for the Wii? Right now i got the last update with the interent and the channel with all the Polls and questions. anyone got any other ideas?
I would imagine that once the wireless networking around the US and the world improves, we will be able to have system-to-system gameplay for some of these games. Like I would be able to woop you guys at Madden and such. My thought is that we're probably at least a year away from that.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I would imagine that once the wireless networking around the US and the world improves, we will be able to have system-to-system gameplay for some of these games. Like I would be able to woop you guys at Madden and such. My thought is that we're probably at least a year away from that.
You'll be able to do that in the new Poke'mon game.
(sighs)
at least its a start.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Belish
Rookie

Belish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I finally beat Twilight Princess after a 4-month hiatus. 33 hours. The final boss battle was crazy.

Problem is that I have nothing to play now until Super Smash Bros comes out.