College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-20-2006, 12:22 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleveland31
All 3 of you guys are Michigan fans, I had nothing to do with you hating tOSU.

PS WE WON!
from a purely psychological perspective, i'm curious why you feel that your program is so woefully inadequate that you need to mention this in every single post you make. when CU finally started consistently beating Nebraska, i didn't go around finding random NU fans to harass. especially not after a tight win.

have some class.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My order:

1) USC
2) Ohio State
3) Oklahoma

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:14 PM    (permalink
The OUTLAW
Rookie

The OUTLAW hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I actually am not surprised that this site might have so many people voting for OSU. However, I have to go with ND for one reason only. They seldom deserve to be ranked as highly as they are.

But as a OSU fan, I have a special place in my heart for some Michigan fans who seem to always want to play the victim card.
The OUTLAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:15 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the media, it's definitley Miami.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:14 PM    (permalink
TCU
All-Pro

TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.TCU is so money.

notre dame just because everyone loves them and they are always the most overrated team in the nation

former #1 in post count on this site
first to 500 posts
TCU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:18 PM    (permalink

typo
Old 11-20-2006, 03:38 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For me personally, it's close between Michigan and ND. Living in Illinois and getting all the annoying extra press coverage from ND because they're the closest big time football program gets old, especially with all the bandwagon Domers.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I detest USC. I live in California, and it jsut might be the biggest bandwagon state around. When the Lakers were winning, you couldn't go anywhere without seeing Lakers **** everywhere. Then it was the Angels. Now it's SC. I hate California teams and California fans [except the Chargers].
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Notre Dame, USC (Southern California), Miami, and most of the time Florida.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 02:59 AM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default mich fans

for all the mich fans ripping on cleveland31, im not encouraging his actions but im sure he's says all this crap on purpose just to make u guys mad and then he shows his friends all your reactions to get laughs. I'm get the feeling that he likes all the attention he gets.
Old 11-23-2006, 03:00 AM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default danman

for example, danman, chase is a perfect example of what im talking about. Can u really take what he says seriously?
Old 11-23-2006, 10:20 AM    (permalink
danman253

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaNsFAN 1014
for example, danman, chase is a perfect example of what im talking about. Can u really take what he says seriously?
Chase at least has the slightest bit of football knowledge.

And no i can't take chase seriously. He listens to celine dion.
Old 11-23-2006, 10:25 AM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by therock6000
i'd say ND...you either love them or hate them...it is extremely difficult to be a partial fan of the program 8)

Took the words from my mouth.

though I did enjoy Rudy.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:31 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee AKA felons'R'us

And most of there fans are fools.(Expect for Pitbull, and anyone else on this site).

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:05 AM    (permalink
srv fan
Veteran

srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.srv fan could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I dont understand what it is with Buckeye fans. Is it because you live in Ohio and have nothing else positive to look forward too or is it just a general lack of class? I think OSU fans suffer from an inferiority complex when it comes to Michigan so when they get a chance they cant handle themselfs. Besides Jbond, every OSU fan I have ever met is a complete dickhead. Act like you have won a game before. I think it's a fair assumption Michigan doesnt care about tOSu as much as tOSU care's about Michigan.
Couldn't agree more. We dislike OSU, but OSU HATES us. Honestly, I would be embarassed if I were an OSU fan by some of the behavior exhibited by OSU fans. You guys have great talent, a classy leader in Smith, a classy coach- and then fans who have a national reputation for being the most abusive, thuggish, ignorant goons ever. Throwing beer cans at little girls because they have Michigan gear on, picking fights, etc. Every program has some fans like that, but OSU seems to take pride in them. Like someone said, act like you've won a game before.

Also, is this the right place to do my analysis of the game? I know its late, but I was so angry and disappointed for days afterward that I knew if I came on here and had to deal with cleveland and other bonehead fans, I would probably get myself banned. Now that I'm calmed down, I want to get my opinion on the game out.

- Vince Lombardi
srv fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Should add Texas to the poll because it seems like a lot of people around here hate them...

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Most Hated Programs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Savage
Judge on players, attitude, coaches, etc.
You really mean base it on your own biases and jealousies right, because that is all your going to get.
Old 11-24-2006, 07:23 AM    (permalink
HookEm

USC
Oklahoma

Those are my own biased answers. :P
Old 11-24-2006, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally don't like OSU and Florida, since i am a ND, FSU, And Miami fan...but I haven't watched enough college football to formulate a general consesus on witch school is the most dispised

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 09:44 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 11:09 AM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

achilles109 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think most people hate the teams that do the best, Last season it was USC, and this season is tOSU. ND was always on top though
achilles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 11:51 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Need more options.....Miami or FSU would top my list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:30 PM    (permalink
C_McK23

University of Utah! I hate the utes. I am a BYU fan but live in Salt Lake. Horrible sportsmanship and know nothing about the game. They think because on the last play of the BYU-Utah game John Beck was falling to the ground they shouldn't have counted the touchdown.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:31 PM    (permalink
C_McK23

University of Utah! I hate the utes. I am a BYU fan but live in Salt Lake. Horrible sportsmanship and know nothing about the game. They think because on the last play of the BYU-Utah game John Beck was falling to the ground they shouldn't have counted the touchdown. :twisted:
Old 12-30-2006, 03:37 PM    (permalink
CC
Veteran

CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.CC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

While most tOSU fans are idiots, I can at least respect they are one of the best programs in the country and they have something to be proud of/burn couches about.

ND sucks and has the worst bandwagon fans in the world, they haven't beaten a good team in forever and the best thing Charlie Weis has done is lose to USC. They are the France of the college football world.

I also hate USC b/c people like this exist:

Quote:
Reasons we did not blow out ucla...1) Incompetent refs - 4 penalties on our first drive, none on ucla's first. We were penalized EVERY drive where we had momentum. 2) Unfair sportsmanship and cheating by the ucla players - from Scott Wolf" C.J. (Gable) said UCLA had been going for my ankles and trying to twist them.Â’Â’ Moody couldn't play because of that and Washington ended up with a torn MCL! 3) The ENTIRE country was rooting for us to get to the Chanpionship game and it may have been too much pressure on Lane Kiffin. He was not up to snuff for the game according to the ucla DC, Chow, and Kiffin himself. 4) ucla played a GIRLS game, much like Vince Young last year. REAL teams play big man on big man in your face ball, not cowardly QB sneaks. There is NO honor in a win like that. You will NEVER see a USC team embarrass its fans playing that way. NEVER. 5) No Heisman candidates this season - need to recruit more TOUGH impact 5-star players. We are known for our pre-game intimidation factor and we need to make sure we don't lose our edge there.

Ultimately, we are still the better team, and even if the scoreboard is wrong, we were the real winners that day because we had better coaches, better players, better fans, played fairly, with more heart and with class. The nation knows it.