Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 01-21-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Apparently Mr. 85's father has passed and he was in Florida for the funeral. He will likely be inactive this week.
I'm hearing he's due to be back in town in time but with weather conditions it's not a given

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Apparently Mr. 85's father has passed and he was in Florida for the funeral. He will likely be inactive this week.
Understandable. Hope we make it to the big game for him.
I wouldn't be playing the week if my father passed on either. We all aren't Brett Favre lol.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
Understandable. Hope we make it to the big game for him.
I wouldn't be playing the week if my father passed on either. We all aren't Brett Favre lol.
Word is he and his father weren't close at all(not that it matters much) and that Ocho is just doing the right thing by going to the funeral. Can't blame him at all

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Lil Quip
Rookie

Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Lil Quip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Ocho plays actually. In addition, I think he might be somewhat of a factor. I think if Baltimore overloads the middle to stop Welker/Gronk/Hernandez, I could see Branch and Ocho on the outside running comebacks etc to be an important part of the game.
Lil Quip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Quip View Post
I think Ocho plays actually. In addition, I think he might be somewhat of a factor. I think if Baltimore overloads the middle to stop Welker/Gronk/Hernandez, I could see Branch and Ocho on the outside running comebacks etc to be an important part of the game.
Yes you are right. Baltimore is going to put a lot of 1 on 1 on the outside.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-21-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The weather isn't bad at all. It's snowing(not that much), but it's not going to snow all night. Logan Airport is pretty much open from what I'm hearing. A flight back from Miami to Boston tonight or tomorrow morning(which only takes like two and a half hours) shouldn't be much of an issue.

I doubt it matters much, but he can probably get here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:59 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

The day is here. Last night I dreamt we were up 34-13 in the 4th.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-22-2012, 09:53 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I almost hate to say this, but the Patriots (if they win the Super Bowl) could do so facing Tim Tebow, Joe Flacco, and Alex Smith at QB.

In the age of the QB... that would be mind boggling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
The day is here. Last night I dreamt we were up 34-13 in the 4th.
Last night, I dreamed I saved an entire cruise ship from terrorist...
Old 01-22-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I almost hate to say this, but the Patriots (if they win the Super Bowl) could do so facing Tim Tebow, Joe Flacco, and Alex Smith at QB.

In the age of the QB... that would be mind boggling.

Last night, I dreamed I saved an entire cruise ship from terrorist...
Weird.. Last night I dreamed that I was banging my gf while Pinocchio was pointing and laughing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had an awful feeling about this game yesterday, but I'm feeling a bit better about it today. Mostly because I had to wade through a bunch of people who suddenly care about football now that we have a shot to go to the Super Bowl. Something bad seems to happen every single time that happens.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-22-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

You guys have fucky dreams. especially you razor.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-22-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had an awful feeling about this game yesterday, but I'm feeling a bit better about it today. Mostly because I had to wade through a bunch of people who suddenly care about football now that we have a shot to go to the Super Bowl. Something bad seems to happen every single time that happens.
That happens in every fanbase though, every year
Old 01-22-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigburt63 View Post
That happens in every fanbase though, every year
Yeah, I'm aware. It just gives me a bad feeling for whatever reason.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-22-2012, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm aware. It just gives me a bad feeling for whatever reason.
Oh I hear ya. I'm not nearly as confident in this game as the media appears to be. Baltimore is one hell of a team, and although the defense played well last week, Flacco and company are a major upgrade over Tebow.

The matchup that scares me the most: Ngata vs Connolly
Old 01-22-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Ngata is a massive, massive problem to deal with, yeah. Edge rushers are tough, but you can always leave someone out to chip them. It's not that easy with someone like that on the inside, especially when they're legitimately strong enough to win the battle with multiple guys.

Part of me wonders if we should line Solder up at RB on third down and just have him stand in front of Ngata haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-22-2012, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ngata is a massive, massive problem to deal with, yeah. Edge rushers are tough, but you can always leave someone out to chip them. It's not that easy with someone like that on the inside, especially when they're legitimately strong enough to win the battle with multiple guys.

Part of me wonders if we should line Solder up at RB on third down and just have him stand in front of Ngata haha.
haha, I approve of this!
Ngata will have to deal with either guard as well as Connolly. So I feel a little better about that match up.
That just means Suggs will have Light and a chip to deal with.
Hernandez, lined up as FB and heading to the flats on Suggs side can hopefully make him hesitate just enough to give Brady time in the pocket

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Patriots base offensive formation today:

I call it the Ngata Nada.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per espn

"* Paolantonio: "The (Ravens') charter flight from Baltimore was uncommonly quiet. This team comes in here with a lot of lingering anger and resentment at how things went down this week. They feel like they won a football game and nobody is giving them any credit. As one player told me, 'Everybody counts us out in this game and we're going to prove everybody wrong."

Thank you Skip and the rest of ESPN for saying were going to kill the Ravens today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was afraid of that... smh

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

I think NE should be just as pissed off.

For example, Mike and Mike played their "At the Mics" segment where they play 4 clips from the winners and 4 clips from the losers last week.

They played Alex Smith, Eli, Ray Lewis (I think), and Tim Tebow as the "winners".

The patriots didn't even win a game that they won 45-10.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Inactives:
WR Chad Ochocinco
RB Stevan Ridley
RB Shane Vereen
OT Sebastian Vollmer
LB Gary Guyton
OL Donald Thomas
QB Ryan Mallett

Chad and Ridley are a bit of a surprise. Willing to bet Chad made it back, but the team just decided to go in a different direction because of how we plan to play offense. Ridley is less of a surprise since he's trending downwards as a runner and has had ball security problems.

It would have been nice to have Vollmer to use in certain situations, but it's Cannon has done well enough at that spot we go big.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-22-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually dont dream about the Pats, well maybe the QBs wife but that's another story.

Heard the weather should be clear and cold so dont think it should bother either team. Like the Pats by a couple of scores and going with San Fran in the night cap.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Willing to bet Chad made it back, but the team just decided to go in a different direction because of how we plan to play offense.
He missed two of the biggest days of practice because he was in Florida. I predicted his inactivity based on that.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here we go.
Win or lose, I'm proud to be a Patriot fan.
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lets go! lets take this thing

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote