Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 01-22-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Havent posted in awhile, but lets get back to the Super Bowl Boys!!!!

Go Pats!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady needs to settle down. Someone needs to tell Ray Lewis he's old and slow.
But BGE is looking to have a monster game.
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* Ihedegbo... He's ruining everything.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good news is we can move the ball if we execute. The bad news is we didn't capitalize on our chances early and our defense is falling apart. It's going to be a long second half and I'm not feeling too confidant right about now.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackluck View Post
The good news is we can move the ball if we execute. The bad news is we didn't capitalize on our chances early and our defense is falling apart. It's going to be a long second half and I'm not feeling too confidant right about now.
I'm feeling we'll squeak this one out.
Looks like Brady is getting a feel for that defense and if we can get a quick score we should be able to hold on.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can't do **** in the RZ... This blows, I'm on the ledge guys. Talk me down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
We're moving the ball really well, just gotta start putting it in there. Flacco is bound to **** up too lol.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-22-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Were up 16-10. We need a TD, but were in it still haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** this ******* ****!

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Should've went for it down there FFS. We need to start being more aggressive.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-22-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Pollard is a dirty player. If I'm a Patriot play I'm smacking that guy as hard as I can in the ******* mouth over and over again.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stressful ass ******* game.

******* stupid playcall sequence by O'Brien. Why run going into the 2 minute warning? Throw it and run after the break to make them burn a TO if you don't get the first down.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

I am soo ******* edgy. Heart hasnt gone like this for a game for a long time lol.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-22-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Superbowl Bitches!
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-22-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

**** YEAH!!!!! WOOHOOO!!! I love you Billy Cundiff!

Quote:
Old 01-22-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

OMFG.
"Now you have to go through this again in the Super Bowl I think I'm going away for the weekend." Quote from the GF.

Vince ******* Wilford. He won that game for us. We had no right winning that game. Jesus.

I'll take it.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

The Pats should have dominated that game. That secondary is a mess. That last drive for the offense was a joke, too. C'mon O'Brien. you don't run the ball when they're stacking the box and the clock is going to stop on the next play anyway for the 2 min warning. It's one thing to run it on 3rd down and make them burn a time out. That kind of makes sense.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The Pats should have dominated that game. That secondary is a mess. That last drive for the offense was a joke, too. C'mon O'Brien. you don't run the ball when they're stacking the box and the clock is going to stop on the next play anyway for the 2 min warning. It's one thing to run it on 3rd down and make them burn a time out. That kind of makes sense.
We played not great, but just well enough to squeak it out.
We got 2 weeks to get ready for whoever.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 01-22-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

holy crap! I'm doing my TD dance over here!
It consist of throwing my 2 yr old in the air, catching him. hoisting him over my shoulder and running around the house like a mad man.
All that while my wife is on the laptop acting like she can't hear me.

Good day.

Am I the only one that feels better about this "team" bc we won w/ Brady playing like poo?

Gronk's knee? Any ill effects, you think? Didn't hear his name much after he returned.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

+rep to as many pat fans as I can.

SUPERBOWL BITCHES!!!

Old 01-22-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game guys, and good luck in the Super Bowl.

Said it would be a close one and it was, but I had hoped it would go the other way.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Thanks, man. It was a hell of a game!
T.Sizzle has to wear a "I 'heart' SkipBayless" shirt now lol

Old 01-22-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEESSSSSSSSSS!! One more game
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So uh were going to the SB. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Hats off to the Ravens, they played a hell of game. Most other teams would have folded.

The bright side, we won with a subpar performance from Brady. The NFC champion should be the favorite. Few of us thought this team was a SB caliber team. But here we are.