Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 04-13-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Well that may be the game tape isn't exactly consistent of a speed burner.
I don't know, I think he looks extremely fast on tape. Probably not as fast as Tavon Austin, but on roughly the same level as Cordarrelle Patterson and certainly faster on tape than guys like Allen, Hopkins, Hunter, Terrance Williams, Woods.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forum mock update: The New England Patriots traded their second-and-third-round picks (#59 and #70) to the Washington Redskins for their second-and-third-round picks (#51 and #85.)

With the 51st overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots selected Connecticut CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson.
Old 04-13-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

The draft thus far:

40. WR Markus Wheaton, Oregon St.

51. CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Connecticut

142. Traded to Steelers for WR Emmanuel Sanders

207. Traded to Eagles for OG Danny Watkins

Old 04-14-2013, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I prefer Poyer to Wilson. I hope we can get him in the draft.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Forum mock update: With the 85th overall pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New England Patriots selected Connecticut LB Sio Moore.

The draft thus far:

40. WR Markus Wheaton, Oregon St.

51. CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Connecticut

85. LB Sio Moore, Connecticut

142. Traded to Steelers for WR Emmanuel Sanders

207. Traded to Eagles for OG Danny Watkins

Old 04-14-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just curious: Why Sio Moore? He looks a lot like a guy we already have in Dont'a Hightower.

Are you projecting we move Hightower to DE and play Moore at LB or that NE moves back to a 34 defense and moves Ninkovich into a rotation (or cuts him)?
Old 04-14-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Just curious: Why Sio Moore? He looks a lot like a guy we already have in Dont'a Hightower.

Are you projecting we move Hightower to DE and play Moore at LB or that NE moves back to a 34 defense and moves Ninkovich into a rotation (or cuts him)?
I see Moore as the type of athletic linebacker we need to address last season's troubles in coverage at the position. In addition to his speed and explosiveness, he's a powerful player who can set the edge and disrupt running backs and receivers running routes. He finished with 7.5 sacks last year, which should make him attractive in New England's increasingly-aggressive defensive fronts. I think most of New England's major needs had been addressed previously as well, for example:

WR: Danny Amendola, Markus Wheaton, Emmanuel Sanders, Donald Jones, Julian Edelman, Matthew Slater

DT: Vince Wilfork, Tommy Kelly, Kyle Love, Armond Armstead, Marcus Forston

DE: Chandler Jones, John Abraham, Rob Ninkovich, Jake Bequette, Justin Francis

CB: Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard, Kyle Arrington, Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Ras-I Dowling, Marquice Cole

S: Devin McCourty, Steve Gregory, Adrian Wilson, Tavon Wilson, Nate Ebner

When drafting a player, you obviously have to have a role in mind for that player, so with Moore, the coverage linebacker spot looked like a good fit, giving him more of a chance to contribute to the team than a player picked at another position. Aside from Dane Fletcher, the Patriots don't really have any backup linebackers that should be taking snaps on the defense, so that looked like a good opportunity.

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 04-14-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so sad, angry, and confused at what happened today. I'm not going to get into it now, just a terrible tragedy for the city we love. This is all I am going to post and I want to put it here. Joe Andruzzi was at the finish line and was helping injured people. I know there were so many people who did great things for others today, but this is just something I thought I had to share.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope you guys are allright. Crazy ******* World we live in. :(
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

End result of the forum mock, barring any final wave free agent additions:

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS DEPTH CHART:

OFFENSE:

QB: T. Brady R. Mallett

RB: S. Ridley B. Bolden

RB: S. Vereen L. Washington

FB: Z. Line

WR: D. Amendola E. Sanders - J. Edelman

WR: M. Wheaton - D. Jones M. Slater

TE: R. Gronkowski J. Ballard

TE: A. Hernandez M. Hoomanawanui

LT: N. Solder - M. Zusevics

LG: L. Mankins

C: R. Wendell N. McDonald

RG: D. Connolly - D. Watkins

RT: S. Vollmer M. Cannon

DEFENSE:

LE: J. Abraham R. Ninkovich

DT: T. Kelly A. Armstead M. Forston

NT: V. Wilfork K. Love

RE: C. Jones J. Bequette

WB: J. Mayo S. Moore

MB: B. Spikes D. Fletcher

SB: D. Hightower

LC: A. Talib - B. Wreh-Wilson

FS: D. McCourty S. Gregory

SS: A. Wilson T. Wilson N. Ebner

SC: K. Arrington N. Robey

RC: A. Dennard R. Dowling

SPECIAL TEAMS:

K: S. Gostkowski

P: Z. Mesko

LS: D. Aiken

Physically Unable to Perform:

N/A

Reserve/Did Not Report:

RB J. Demps

Players on active roster: 53/53

2013 NFL DRAFT SELECTIONS:

2.40. WR Markus Wheaton, Oregon St.

2.51. CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Connecticut

3.85. LB Sio Moore, Connecticut

7.235. CB Nickell Robey, Southern California*

UDFA. FB Zach Line, Southern Methodist
Old 05-08-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just thinking back on it, how much of a fail was Fanene, Fells, Lloyd, and Gregory last year? I mean we would have been just as well off lighting $10 million on fire. Here is to hoping Wilson, Kelly, Armstead, and Amendola work out better
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:52 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Just thinking back on it, how much of a fail was Fanene, Fells, Lloyd, and Gregory last year? I mean we would have been just as well off lighting $10 million on fire. Here is to hoping Wilson, Kelly, Armstead, and Amendola work out better
I think Lloyd and Gregory filled roles but were not what we expected. Lloyd put up some decent numbers but really didn't become what everyone had hoped.

Fells was really disappointing. Hooman passing him on the depth chart was the killer for him. With Ballard coming in this year I definitely don't see the Pats carrying 5 TEs, and if Ballard is healthy I gotta believe Fells is the odd man out.

I am excited about Wilson in a LB role. He's not going to be playing the back half by himself but he is still a decent cover guy, ie - better than Spikes/ Mayo/Hightower.

Armstead and Kelly will hopefully play roles as well. I'm not expecting anyone who has come in to light the world on fire, but if we can get 5 good role players from the FAs and the draft picks then I'd be relatively satisfied

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fanene was a huge fail. We gave him some decent coin and I don't think he was even on the roster by the start of the regular season.

Fells didn't really do anything either, I actually am a fan of his as a player but I am not surprised it didn't work here.

I was hot and cold on the decision to bring in Lloyd. He never was a guy I liked that much, but it was hard to ignore that big season he had in Denver under McDaniels. He just didn't give us what we needed last year, he wasn't awful but just average at best.

I like Steve Gregory. Hopefully now with some more safeties in the fold he can be more of a depth guy/special teamer. He is a guy you want to keep on your team if possible, we have definitely had worse players back there. I would love for us to hang on to him and still manage to keep him on the field in situations where he can play to his strengths, and I think we will be able to do that this year.

Feed Moncrief
Old 05-08-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I mean we essentially already did the same thing with that money this off season with the Arrington deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

I'm actually not that upset about having Arrington on the team, although he certainly received more guaranteed money than I would have liked. New England has struggled to develop defensive backs for years, so it doesn't make too much sense to get rid of one of the ones that actually worked out. He plays well in the slot; I think his struggles were mostly due to being played out of position on the outside. Besides, this draft class wasn't exactly loaded with slot options; the Patriots didn't even have an opportunity to draft Tyrann Mathieu in the third round. He would have had to have been the pick over either Collins or Dobson.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:36 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel better about the Arrington signing since we got Ryan which hopefully ensures that he won't be placed on the outside in a big moment again. Still it is undeniable that he got overpaid significantly. Considering the market that kind of money would have nailed down Dansby, Rhodes, or Abraham. Arrington can serve a purpose, but if Ryan or Dowling can play up to their draft spots we hopefully won't have to play Arrington at all.

Also I can't wait for the preseason to watch Armstead. I wish we had more to go on since his CFL highlight tape makes him look like Watt when he obviously isn't that good. Still his swim move is magical.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was big money but I don't want to see a scenario where Marquice Cole is playing meaningful time on defense, let alone in the AFCCG, so I'm not outraged by the signing.

With a fully healthy secondary (absolutely huge if though) we could easily become a top 15 defense. Keeping some of the guys around for communication can't hurt at all

Old 05-08-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have gladly grabbed Mathieu over Collins in the second. Also regardless of how you feel about the Arrington signing, that was an inexcusable amount of money to give to such a below average CB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

I believe Mathieu was way over drafted based on his name.

Below average size
Below average speed
Multiple failed drug tests
Not played football in a year
Played on a stacked LSU defense with an elite prospect opposite him

No way I would be comfortable taking him in the mid 2nd. Hell his play on the field made him a fringe first rounder, add in the off the field stuff and he was IMO at best a 4th rounder based on playmaking upside.

I would rather roll the dice on a guy like Da'Rick Rogers who went undrafted than Honey Badger

Old 05-09-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one here that feels Mathieu wasn't draftable? The guy may not have a position. He has serious holes at every DB spot. He has red flags galore. He doesn't have incredible athletic upside.

He made a ton of splash plays in college, but when you look beyond them and watch him do the basic stuff each position requires - was he really that good? IMO, no.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:16 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Am I the only one here that feels Mathieu wasn't draftable? The guy may not have a position. He has serious holes at every DB spot. He has red flags galore. He doesn't have incredible athletic upside.

He made a ton of splash plays in college, but when you look beyond them and watch him do the basic stuff each position requires - was he really that good? IMO, no.
I have similar feelings but feel someone could create a role for him where his upside would make him draftable, but as I mentioned in the mid to late rounds.

I could understand a second round pick on him if he was squeaky clean off the field because he is a playmaker

Old 05-09-2013, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Lavelle Hawkins signed, thoughts? Has some speed but I don't know if he is anything more than a TC body. He has to be better than Michael Jenkins though.

Looks like we are just going to let a good mix of veterans and young guys duke it out for the last roster spot or two at receiver, not a bad idea. I hope Moe sticks and has a chance to develop.

Feed Moncrief
Old 05-09-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Lavelle Hawkins signed, thoughts? Has some speed but I don't know if he is anything more than a TC body. He has to be better than Michael Jenkins though.

Looks like we are just going to let a good mix of veterans and young guys duke it out for the last roster spot or two at receiver, not a bad idea. I hope Moe sticks and has a chance to develop.
The Patriots have Amendola, Dobson, Boyce, and probably Edelman as basic locks for the roster. TJ Moe got a $30,000 dollar guaranteed in his UDFA contract, the largest of any patriots UDFA. Slater, technically a WR, will stick. The odds of the Patriots carrying more than 1 more guy (which could be Moe) on the roster is slim.

Michael Jenkins got 840k, but no guarantees (only a 15k reporting bonus). Donald Jones signed a 3 year deal, but nothing guaranteed.

My guess is that he's going to be in the group of people competing for that last spot and basically that means he's auditioning for his next job.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

I just put this in the Titans team board, goes along with what you're saying. Only thing is I did not consider Edelman a lock but he is the closest thing to it outside of Amendola, Dobson, and Boyce in my eyes-

Quote:
Brandon Lloyd, he gon'. He go released. There was some talk of maybe bringing him back but it doesn't look like that is happening. Amendola was brought in of course and it looks like the organization expects him to be a big part of the offense. As you said it all runs through the TE's. We have worked our way into becoming a more balanced offense now that we have a competent run game, and that is by design. It is nice being able to run the football again, but this is Brady's show and it goes through Gronk and Hernandez. Their health is the key.

The only proven receiver we have that be counted on for anything this year is Amendola. No, Michael Jenkins does not count. Dobson and Boyce were pretty high picks that have talent, but they are rookies and we have struggled with developing receivers for a long time. TJ Moe was a UDFA signing as well. Edelman is a jack of all trade types but I don't think we will ever be confident depending on him to be an impact receiver, he is a good returner though and overall a solid player to have on the roster. We also picked up Donald Jones from the Bills, I think he is the guy who is in a situation most similar to Hawkins'.

My thoughts on Hawkins signing are that we brought him in because we know how much of a crapshoot our success with receivers is. He could get cut before the end of camp, or he could be starting on opening day. It is really that wide open. I was under the impression that your fanbase thought he was a frusturating player with some tools to work with. I'll take a guy with his ability on this team, we have needed explosive receivers desperately.

Amendola, Dobson, and Boyce are pretty much locks to make it. Something tells me Michael Jenkins will stick and be painful to watch all season as he inexplicably receives targets every week. On most teams that would leave another spot or two at receiver, but with how much we use our TE's and Vereen's expected impact in the passing game I could see us carrying 5 or maybe 4 receivers all year. After Amendola/Dobson/Boyce in terms of safety to make the team, I would say next is Edleman, then Jenkins, then Hawkins/D. Jones, then the rest. There is nothing set in stone there.

Feed Moncrief
Old 05-09-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Rookie

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wouldn't be surprised to see one of the rookies stashed on IR either

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote