Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-23-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Incubus

Nice to Know you
Stellar
A certain Shade of Green
Idiot Box
Anna Molly
Vitamin

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mastodon
Crystal Skull
Aqua Dementia
Iron Tusk
Blood & Thunder
Siberian Divide

Led Zeppelin
Over the Hills and Far Away
No Quarter
Whole Lotta Love
Ramble On
Moby Dick

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
AdrianWilson12
Veteran

AdrianWilson12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
Good thing this thread is based on favorites and not "best". ;) Even though I messed with etk about Ne-Yo, it's all about opinion of what's favorites. I agree that "Stan" is one of Em's best tracks, just not one of favorites of his. I think I wore it out.
Best IMO = Favourite. All music is subjective, so I wasn't trying to convince you of my way of thinking.

I wore out Stan too, but I noticed that the live version with Elton John on curtain call is just so much better beat wise. That piano killed it.
#1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.
AdrianWilson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. Flowing
2. Sweet
3. Down
4. 8:16 AM
5. Hive

Eminem
1. Guilty Conscience
2. Lose Yourself
3. The Way I Am
4. I'm Back
5. Rabbit Run

Motion City Soundtrack
1. Capital H
2. Attractive Today
3. Throwdown
4. Hangman
5. The Future Freaks Me Out

Alkaline Trio
1. Private Eye
2. This Could Be Love
3. We've Had Enough
4. Mr. Chainsaw
5. Mercy Me

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans10 View Post
Incubus

Nice to Know you
Stellar
A certain Shade of Green
Idiot Box
Anna Molly
Vitamin
I'd put drive and love hurts up there but, thats just me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'd put drive and love hurts up there but, thats just me.
I wouldn't, but to each his own.

Incubus

Nice to Know You
A Certain Shade of Green
Pardon Me
Sick Sad Little World
Redifine

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was tempted to put "shaft" on my list for incubus, but opted for new skin though...
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah... a lot of my friends like Incubus... everybody has different favs.

ha... i'm gonna go with an old one...

The Temptations

1. My Girl
2. I want a love I can see
3. I'm losing you
4. Aint too proud to beg
5. I cant get next you

haha... good stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-23-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jessica Simpson
1. "For Your Love"
2. "When You Told Me You Loved Me"
3. "To Fall In Love Again"
4. "My Wonderful"
5. "Sweet Kisses"
Honorable Mentions: "With You", "Heart of Innocence", "I Wanna Love You Forever"
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah... a lot of my friends like Incubus... everybody has different favs.

ha... i'm gonna go with an old one...

The Temptations

1. My Girl
2. I want a love I can see
3. I'm losing you
4. Aint too proud to beg
5. I cant get next you

haha... good stuff.
Just My Imagination > The rest
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Just My Imagination > The rest
I was more of a fan of Paul Williams and David Ruffin as the lead man...haha... not sure if you know who they are.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-23-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was more of a fan of Paul Williams and David Ruffin as the lead man...haha... not sure if you know who they are.
Paul Williams was my personal favorite. And no not becuase of the name. But he had the best voice in the group IMO. Bu Just My Imignation is still one o favorites.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Less Than Jake:
Motown Never Sounded so Good
Best Wishes to Your Black Lungs
Don't Fall Asleep on the Subway
Rock N' Roll Pizzeria
Soundtrack of My Life

Yellowcard:
Lights and Sounds
Life of a Salesman
Struck
Ocean Avenue
Way Away

more 2 come :Oooo

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Paul Williams was my personal favorite. And no not becuase of the name. But he had the best voice in the group IMO. Bu Just My Imignation is still one o favorites.
Nice, someone who knows something about the Temptations and it's my boy Paul...haha.

Yeah, Paul Williams was the best imo, also.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2GlGVph6zMI

Powerful stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-23-2007, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaliyah
1. "4-Page Letter"
2. "One In A Million"
3. "I Care 4 U"
4. "Miss You"
5. "Are You That Somebody? (Feat. Timbaland)"
Honorable Mentions: "Rock The Boat", "Try Again (Feat. Timbaland)", "We Need A Resolution (Feat. Timbaland)"
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Old 05-23-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Belish
Rookie

Belish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All are in no particular order.

Taking Back Sunday
1. MakeDamnSure
2. Cute Without the 'E'
3. You're So Last Summer
4. New American Classic
5. Timberwolves at New Jersey

Brand New
1. Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
2. Limousine
3. Jude Law and a Semester Abroad
4. Seventy Times Seven
5. Soco Amaretto Lime

Snow Patrol
1. How To Be Dead
2. Spitting Games
3. Set the Fire to the Third Bar
4. Chocolate
5. Run

Stars
1. Elevator Love Letter
2. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead
3. One More Night (Your Ex-Lover Remains Dead)
4. The First Five Times
5. Calendar Girl
Old 05-23-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

I'm seeing all this Snow Patrol with no love for "Signal Fire". Damn.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I only like two Brand New songs....

Sic Transit gloria... glory fades
the quiet thing that no one ever knows

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-23-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I'm seeing all this Snow Patrol with no love for "Signal Fire". Damn.
is that the one with the Spiderman video?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-23-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MOBB DEEP

1. Drop a Gem on em'
2. What's ya' Poison
3. Apostle's Warning
4. More Trife Life
5a. Bloodsport
5b. Real N*****

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:41 PM    (permalink
DorianSmith
Rookie

DorianSmith needs more cowbell.

Say Anything:
i want to know your plans
Colorblind
with the glory of love
Woe
I can get sexual to
CKY:
Underground
96 quiet bitter beings
close yet far away
can think right now......
DorianSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Say anything is a weird, weird band... i dont know how they got signed to be honest... haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-23-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Quote:
is that the one with the Spiderman video?
Yessir. Easily one of the best & favorite songs I've heard all year.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aaliyah
1. "4-Page Letter"
2. "One In A Million"
3. "I Care 4 U"
4. "Miss You"
5. "Are You That Somebody? (Feat. Timbaland)"
Honorable Mentions: "Rock The Boat", "Try Again (Feat. Timbaland)", "We Need A Resolution (Feat. Timbaland)"
Try Again has to be in the top 5! Not even the remix!? That beat's a classic to bump to.

UGK

1. Ain't That A ***** (Feat. Devin The Dude)
2. One Day (Feat. Ron Isley)
3. I Left It Wet For You
4. Feel Like I'm The One Who's Doin' Dope
5. Front, Back & Side To Side
5b. Feds In Town

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kanye West
1.We Major
2.Jesus Walks
3.Can't Tell Me Nothing
4.Diamonds
5.Crack Music

Damn there is too much of his songs i like.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote