Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 05-24-2007, 01:04 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chicago Bulls

Saw some other threads doing this, liked the idea.

What do the Bulls do at #9?

Re-sign or drop:
Nocioni
Sweetney
Brown
Malik Allen
Andre Barrett
Andriuskevicius

Trades....

Go at it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:30 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Saw some other threads doing this, liked the idea.

What do the Bulls do at #9?

Re-sign or drop:
Nocioni
Sweetney
Brown
Malik Allen
Andre Barrett
Andriuskevicius

Trades....

Go at it.
Nocioni is restricted so keep him 1 more year or trade him. Sweetney is also restricted so if he is offered something substantial let him walk. PJ Brown could be back for a smaller contract but I see him going to a team like San Antonio or Dallas. Malik Allen could be back for the min, Andre Barrett is gone, and Sidvicious might be worth the end of the bench because of his potential.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:19 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides Noc, I think the rest will be gone (unless PJ comes back). Maybe Allen, but thats as much as I can see. I also believe that Chris Duhon is a FA, or has 1 year left on his contract, so I am hoping that he gets traded away. Why you ask? Chris Duhon cant score. Yes he is a good defender, and finds the open man, but he takes way to many shots that he cant make.

Trades....
Zach Randolph..
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune....home-headlines

IMO that could be a player to look to trade for. Born in 81, so that makes him 27 years old. So good young guy that can score, the only problem is is that they say that he is "oft troubled". I think that could be taken care of.

Another one that is completly rediculous, more of a fantasy trade would be:
ATL Trades #1
Bulls Trade #9, next years draft pick, and a player like Duhon or someone
**but we all know that wont happen :(

I hope we dont trade for KG, I would rather have a guy who is young and will be good for many years, than a guy who is in his 30's that will only be good/around for the next few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

I don't see the Bulls trading for Zach Randolph. This is the same Zach Randolph that threw toys out the top of his Hummer or Escalade when he was accused of illegal drug possession. Can we say "character issues?"

What is actually an outside chance is to trade the #9 for LaMarcus Aldridge. Nate may find him expendable with Oden coming to town. We'll see. Unquestionably, the inside presence is a prior.

I would have no problem with trading Hinirich and the #9 for an inside presence. Gasol?
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 10:17 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldnt trade Hinrich. Period. He is the only guard on our team that can score, pass well, and play defense in a combo like that. Ben Gordon can score, but makes mistakes passing at times, and isnt the best defender. Duhon cant score, but plays good defense and passes well. Noc had an off year, but he still sucked in the playoffs (injured).

Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sign and Trade Noc
Release all but Marty A

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:49 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I wouldnt trade Hinrich. Period. He is the only guard on our team that can score, pass well, and play defense in a combo like that. Ben Gordon can score, but makes mistakes passing at times, and isnt the best defender. Duhon cant score, but plays good defense and passes well. Noc had an off year, but he still sucked in the playoffs (injured).
But the rest of young players seem to be improving while Hinrich has yet to take that next step of leader we saw him being. I think Hinrich is becoming more and more expendable. I would not trade him with a pick to get a big man, because that is just way to much for anyone besides Amare.

Do the bulls take Character out of the question now, or make it a lesser importance because they are so close, say like we did with rodman. Detroit had a group of solid character guys and they got the "explodable" Rasheed Wallace and he has done very well there. I think that the Bulls need a big man this year or next, because the window is closing and we cannot sign everyone we have long term.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
But the rest of young players seem to be improving while Hinrich has yet to take that next step of leader we saw him being. I think Hinrich is becoming more and more expendable. I would not trade him with a pick to get a big man, because that is just way to much for anyone besides Amare.

Do the bulls take Character out of the question now, or make it a lesser importance because they are so close, say like we did with rodman. Detroit had a group of solid character guys and they got the "explodable" Rasheed Wallace and he has done very well there. I think that the Bulls need a big man this year or next, because the window is closing and we cannot sign everyone we have long term.
why can't the bulls sign everyone to long term contracts? The team absolutely got a deal with Hinrich. Please explain.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
why can't the bulls sign everyone to long term contracts? The team absolutely got a deal with Hinrich. Please explain.
Through 2010 the bulls have Hinrich, Wallace, Thomas and Sefolosha signed.

Deng and Gordon are going to need BIG contracts since they are both 20+ point scorers and Deng is basically a double double. So having 4 guys with big money contracts and then Thomas and Sefolosha with sizable contracts themselves, it is hard to stay under the cap.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

Quote:

I agree with you. I think though right now he is still the leader, and we need him either to step up, or lead by example. And agree 1000% on the young guys, look at the steps Deng and Gordon have made each year. Sefolosha when I was watching him play against detriot, looked identical to Teyshaun Prince (just not as good yet). And Tyrus has made huge strides himself.

Quote:
Old 05-24-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SAM SMITH AND HIS IDIOTIC TRADES.

He often proposes trades that don't match salary & are impossible.

Skiles & Paxson want no part of Randolph. No part.

Bulls won't be able to land KG or any superstar either. Because they won't have any contracts to match the salary. If this team was going to get a star like KG down low it would have to of happened last year when Paxson had PJ Brown's expiring.

Spencer Hawes with the 9th pick most likely or it will be traded for a solid post player like Collison etc.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa

Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL : 05-25-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we end up going after Hawes or Collison at 9. I also think Noc is gone, but I don't know who we'd trade him to. A possibility I saw was Noc to Orlando for Darko, thoughts?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
I think we end up going after Hawes or Collison at 9. I also think Noc is gone, but I don't know who we'd trade him to. A possibility I saw was Noc to Orlando for Darko, thoughts?
Not happening.

Darko wants $50m.

He is a scrub.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Maybe not -

I just heard Paxson is going after Z-Bo.

Nocioni s&t + PJ Brown + filler.

It would have to happen after the draft though.

Hopefully if that deal went down we could grab Julian Wright.

Kirk - Duhon - Thabo
Ben - Thabo - Duhon
Deng - Wright/#9 pick
Randolph - Tyrus
Big Ben - Randolph

That is a great team as long as Randolph doesn't go shooting at people during the season.
PJ would have to be a S&T as well. I'm thinking it would be #9 +Noc S&T would be the recipe.

Old 05-24-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not happening.

Darko wants $50m.

He is a scrub.
Where did you see he wants that kind of money?
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
PJ would have to be a S&T as well. I'm thinking it would be #9 +Noc S&T would be the recipe.
Can't trade the pick & Nocioni at the same time.
Old 05-24-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Where did you see he wants that kind of money?
Read it before the season started and then at the all star break.

At first he wanted $60m.

Then during the all star break I heard he was going to be looking for about $50m lol.

No one is touching him for that.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Read it before the season started and then at the all star break.

At first he wanted $60m.

Then during the all star break I heard he was going to be looking for about $50m lol.

No one is touching him for that.
you really don't know anything. first you say that you can't get trade for a high priced player: too bad there is such a thing as sign & trade.

then you say that darko wants 50m. where'd you get that from? no one is suggesting that he is going to get 10m a year, and that is what you're incinuating. ridiculous.

please stop posting.
Old 05-25-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
Can't trade the pick & Nocioni at the same time.
why? what rule prevents that?
Old 05-25-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

Quote:
DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SAM SMITH AND HIS IDIOTIC TRADES.

He often proposes trades that don't match salary & are impossible.

Skiles & Paxson want no part of Randolph. No part.

Bulls won't be able to land KG or any superstar either. Because they won't have any contracts to match the salary. If this team was going to get a star like KG down low it would have to of happened last year when Paxson had PJ Brown's expiring.

Spencer Hawes with the 9th pick most likely or it will be traded for a solid post player like Collison etc.

smith does often purpose idiotic trades, but he never offers a trade where the salaries don't work. you are again proving you know nothing about the nba.

plus, why couldn't you resign pj and trade him with others for KG. outside of the fact that it's a horrible trade for minny, you can still do it. please learn the nba rules before ever posting about the bulls again.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

KG to old
Randolph is worth a shot on. I read a NBA message board for the Bulls, and someone made a good point by pointing out the fact that Randolph would be surrounded by a high character group.

Quote:
Old 05-25-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
why? what rule prevents that?
Lol are you ******* serious dude? You're a dumb ****. Honestly.

Do you know anything about BYC players? Maybe you should google and do some reading and educate your dumb self.

Randolph makes $13+ million next year.

If Paxson resigns Nocioni at $8m starting salary, he will only be worth $4m as outgoing value.

How are you going to make up the other salary? Sign PJ Brown for $9m/yr? Good joke.

Nocioni cannot be SIGNED until JULY 15TH (AFTER THE DRAFT DUMB ****) .. Which means we don't get equal salary back.

So keep believing a trade can happen when in reality it's not possible.

Let me break this down for you since you think you know what you're talking about.

WE can Sign & Trade Nocioni with a 2008 or 2009 pick - NOT 2007.

But Paxson must match salary to bring in KG, Randolph, Amare, or whoever you think is possible.

Only 2 players on the Bulls make more than $5m next season Kirk who is BYC & Ben Wallace. Any matching of the salaries would gut the entire team since we know Paxson is not trading Kirk or Wallace.

Maybe you shouldn't talk **** to someone who actually knows how the CBA works.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
smith does often purpose idiotic trades, but he never offers a trade where the salaries don't work. you are again proving you know nothing about the nba.

plus, why couldn't you resign pj and trade him with others for KG. outside of the fact that it's a horrible trade for minny, you can still do it. please learn the nba rules before ever posting about the bulls again.
I should learn the NBA rules?

Yet, you think we can trade the #9 pick & Nocioni..

Comical.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...= 21848&rfi=6

"Keep a very close eye on Orlando forward/center Darko Milicic's situation this summer.
It might mirror Anderson Varejao's journey into free agency. Both will be restricted free agents this summer, and both will be rewarded handsomely.
A league source expects the 7-foot Milicic to command between $6 million and $10 million a season."

I can't find the exact link where his agent said he was looking for $50/$60m.

But either way you're a ****** and not worth my time.