Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 06-28-2007, 11:10 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like everyone in the east is getting better, and the Bulls are staying the same talent level. It is not a good feeling.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst Day Of My Life. Why Noah. Why

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pax failed us the fans. Plain and simple, unless he makes a trade, he failed the fans and the team something wretched.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
Pax failed us the fans. Plain and simple, unless he makes a trade, he failed the fans and the team something wretched.
You realize there is still F/A don't you? I wasn't the biggest fan of Noah either but it's not that bad of a pick. He's a Pax type of player and he fits the system.

Pax hasn't failed anyone.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, just terrible. just terrible. I would have liked Wright much more. Probably picked the two most unNBA- like players in the draft, and then another chump that can only shoot threes. pitiful.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't mind the pick.

This team desperately needed size & we got an athletic & quick 7 footer.

Hawes was the only player who could POTENTIALLY fix the low post scoring and even if he was that fix - It wasn't going to come for a few years. Ben Wallace's window of opportunity is not that large.

Paxson took the best player - If you guys were expecting the low post presence to be found with the #9 pick you were expecting too much.

Noah is going to be good IMO. The guy is goofy, but he's a winner and was the heart and soul of that Florida team.

Noah would have gone in the top 3 last year .. Pax may have taken him with the #2 overall pick.. We got Tyrus & Noah for freaking Eddy Chubby.. Be happy!

Paxson hasn't failed at anything.

The JamesOn Curry pick was awesome.. He's going to be a contributer down the road. Dude can flat out score.

Last edited by BUSTKUNTLAWL : 06-29-2007 at 12:33 AM.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:D
Old 06-29-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
I didn't mind the pick.

This team desperately needed size & we got an athletic & quick 7 footer.

The JamesOn Curry pick was awesome.. He's going to be a contributer down the road. Dude can flat out score.
Did you just call Noah athletic? That's hilarious, watch that goofball play agian and tell me he's atheltic. He's so uncordinated he can't even tie his own shoes.

Curry is not going to flat out score when defenses learn all they need to do is guard him beyong the perimeter.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 06-29-2007, 01:02 AM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Noah is athletic for a 4/5 & 7 footer. He can run the floor, pass, rebound, bring high energy, shot block, and brings some size and length this team was missing.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sorry although i really dont like the pick, its midnight, therefore it is the day after the draft. He is now a Bull in my eyes and they are my team, and all on it. Go Bulls, therefore go Noah.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3
Old 06-29-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is the ugliest thing on the face of the Earth.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
He is the ugliest thing on the face of the Earth.
he may be ugly, but hes our ugly 7 fter who rebounds and plays D.

EDIT: remember we all can hope to see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4 in his pro career

In Tyler We Trust

Jimmy Buckets <3
Old 06-29-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good job guys, keep trying to convince yourselves it was a good pick. Nuggets are still doing the same about Skitistsvilli.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Scar
Rookie

Scar hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Definitely need to wait and see how these guys play before I get all worked up, but it was painful watching last night.
Noah, what a douchebag. I'm going to watch less games next year just so I don't have to look at Bozo the PF. I wonder where he found a 7 foot homeless guy to beat up and steal his suit and "tie."
Aaron Gray, I do like that pick at that spot. My only happy moment of the draft.
JamesOn Curry instead of Taurean Green? I think Pax was hitting the JAMESON. What the heck sort of name is JamesOn anyway? What JamesOn? JamesOn Weed? Shooting treys from county lockup?
Like I said, I'm waiting to see these clowns play before I make any judgements, but let's just say the optimism balloon deflated pretty bad last night.
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

I love the pick. Noah is vastly underrated by everyone. Last year we were going to take him at #2, if he declared. Instead, this year he falls to 9, and we are able to grab him. This is awesome. he's going to be yet another great pro who hustles, plays great defense, and most importantly: wins.

As for Aaron Gray, I've see the fella play, and he is unbelievably athletically challenged.

JamesOn will be just another JR Smith.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Noah is athletic for a 4/5 & 7 footer.
No he's not. Just no.

they get smoked.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
No he's not. Just no.
How do you claim he's not athletic? Really. Plus, he lists himself as 6'11" because he didn't want people to know he's 7 feet. why? he considers 7 footers to be goofy. lol. he's the best.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
How do you claim he's not athletic? Really. Plus, he lists himself as 6'11" because he didn't want people to know he's 7 feet. why? he considers 7 footers to be goofy. lol. he's the best.
Yeah Noah would never want people to think he's goofy.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney View Post
Why would I consider him unathletic? Have you ever watches his limbs flail about as if he has no control over them? Noah is not the best. Noah is a dickwad.

they get smoked.

Old 06-30-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Good job guys, keep trying to convince yourselves it was a good pick. Nuggets are still doing the same about Skitistsvilli.
And keep convincing yourself Atlanta had a great draft GS, good job. Drafting Horford and Williams 2 years in a row shows how brilliant that ownership is. Oh and good luck with Law, he's not going to be NBA ready for a couple more years at the PG slot.

Oh and btw, Noah is very athletic for his size. He's not TT athletic, but he can hold his own. Go and watch his behind the back dunk or his ability to dribble the ball on a fast break and finish. The man is athletic, as it was one of his strengths. But don't let the facts get in your way.

And Scar, your argument that you're going to watch "les games" because of Noah is pathetic. I don't want you as a Bulls fan if you're going to say that garbage. I wasn't the biggest fan of the pick either, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop watching the Bulls.

Taurean Green is 6-0, so you want another undersized PG to go along with the guys we have now? Curry blew the doors off the Berto Center when he was there and Paxon said that he is going to make a lot of people feel stupid for passing on him, so obviously this kid has some talent.

Paxon has done very well so far, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Why would I consider him unathletic? Have you ever watches his limbs flail about as if he has no control over them? Noah is not the best. Noah is a dickwad.
And who would you rather have had at #9? Josh McRoberts?

Hawes - One dimensional and slow. Doesn't fit our team.

Law - Yea ok, if you want a PG who isn't NBA read and needs time to learn the position

Wright - SF/PF tweener with no shot. Where would he play? That and he didn't want to come to Chicago.

Thornton - 24 years old, log jam at SF, and is not NBA ready yet. Doesn't pass much either.

T. Young - Way too high at #9, needs a ton of work. Not NBA ready at all. Another log jam at SF.

N. Young - Too inconsistent to take him at #9 and Thabo is our future at the 2.

I'm awaiting the other options we had here (and trading down is not one, Pax tried to and couldn't).

Quote:
Old 06-30-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree, there really wasn't a much better direction to go in. Noah certainly isn't going to make this team any worse, as long as he doesn't take any PT away from TT, doesn't dance at all, and stays focused on winning basketball games, I'm cool with the pick.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
And who would you rather have had at #9? Josh McRoberts?

Hawes - One dimensional and slow. Doesn't fit our team.

Law - Yea ok, if you want a PG who isn't NBA read and needs time to learn the position

Wright - SF/PF tweener with no shot. Where would he play? That and he didn't want to come to Chicago.

Thornton - 24 years old, log jam at SF, and is not NBA ready yet. Doesn't pass much either.

T. Young - Way too high at #9, needs a ton of work. Not NBA ready at all. Another log jam at SF.

N. Young - Too inconsistent to take him at #9 and Thabo is our future at the 2.

I'm awaiting the other options we had here (and trading down is not one, Pax tried to and couldn't).
Why bring Josh into it just because i'm a Duke fan?

The Bulls already have a defensive big man who can't put the rock in the bucket. Why did they need another? Wright was the right selection here. I don't care if he's not a true PF, the kid can ball. He would have been perfect for the transitional game, and a nice player to have on the offensive side on the ball. His upside is ten fold that on Noahs. Stop trying to convince yourself Noah was a good pick dude, he's terrible.Not to mentionhe's a Dbag too.

BTW saying Noah is athletic is laughable.

they get smoked.

Old 06-30-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wright would have just been as bad of a pick as Noah. You may or may not have forgotten that Loul Deng is our SF. And Wright isn't a PF. If we want a SF to play PF, we could just stick Noc into there.

The right pick would have been Spencer Hawes.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Why bring Josh into it just because i'm a Duke fan?

The Bulls already have a defensive big man who can't put the rock in the bucket. Why did they need another? Wright was the right selection here. I don't care if he's not a true PF, the kid can ball. He would have been perfect for the transitional game, and a nice player to have on the offensive side on the ball. His upside is ten fold that on Noahs. Stop trying to convince yourself Noah was a good pick dude, he's terrible.Not to mentionhe's a Dbag too.

BTW saying Noah is athletic is laughable.
Did you not read why the hell I just wrote TT? Julian Wright publically stated he did not want to play for the Bulls and we actually had to force him into working out for us. Thank you, come again. Next...Got any more bright ideas?

Go read his scouting reports and come back to me. Noah is athletic. Here I'll help you out...

http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/prof...oakimnoah.html (not the greatest site but it's accurate on Noah)

http://www.draftexpress.com/viewprofile.php?p=589

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/new/s...akim_noah40660

http://insider.espn.go.com/nbadraft/...draftyear=2007

All those say he is athletic, man TT you're striking out today. Like I said earlier, Noah wasn't my first choice, but he's not a bad pick.

Quote: